[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talks about penis size on national televison >fit for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: plebs.jpg (117 KB, 540x729) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
117 KB, 540x729
>talks about penis size on national televison
>fit for leading argueable the most powerful nation on earth
TOP KEK enjoy your retarded leader /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_2sGNyvA3k
>>
>>67125325
>argueable the most powerful nation on earth

how many nukes you got swedecuck?
>>
>>67125467
none you protect ous for free so why should we invest in getting them
>>
enjoy being a retard yourself taking things out of context

nice marco portrait though
>>
Ignore foreign faggots talking American American politics.

Do we listen to the cat when we vote?
Do we listen to children when we vote?

So why the fuck should we listen to pussy ass swedes in their cuck sheds?
>>
>>67125325
We will, enjoy being raped by Wahhabists.
>>
>>67125325
So antifa concedes.
>>
>>67125325
He responded to criticism, Ahmed.
>>
Somebody seriously needs to make Sweden great again. Oh wait. It's called Norway.
>>
>>67125550
Not anymore if Big Dong Don is elected though.
>>
>>67125550
so you are admitting you are a cuck and the USA can do whatever it wants and you will support it because of nuclear weapons.

i hate trump. but i can state exactly why i hate him and cite examples. you are saying he is bad for addressing a joke on the internet with another joke. joking should be part of the discourse of any people.

hey but go ahead and suck our cock a little more. we do protect you from russia after all. faggot.
>>
>>67125861
This, and it was pretty tactful and also funny.
>>
>>67126109
learn how to read burger
>>
>>67125550
>"Sweden doesn't need a strong army: We have Finland for that!"
>>
>>67125325
t. mohammad
>>
>>67125550
protect you? You are infested with niggers. No one protected you from the cultural enrichment you are currently going through.
>>
>>67126601
learn how to think, cuck.

we can wipe you off the face of the earth at any moment.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.