[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come join the right side of history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13 KB, 279x181
Come join the right side of history?
>>
FUCK OF REDDIT.
>>
>>67124984
Blue Lives Matter
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 668x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 668x412
gladly reddit, step right in
>>
>>67124984
>making every sentence sound like a question?

Do you know how I know you're a millennial? Like, I'm genuinely curious if you know how?
>>
>>67124984
The right side is the one against the Jew, this man is literally a Jew.
>>
bernie supporters are always so ugly so no way
>>
>>67125381
really trump supporters all look like products of inbreeding
>>
>>67124984
The victor is always right. Trump looks like hes winning.
>>
>>67125757
He'll never win the general election he might actually be the end of the republican party he won't win because most of the nation aren't complete retards
>>
>>67124984
>voting for a jew
>ever
>>
>>67125181
Man, blacks are the future.

I see y'all spittin some real shit about the "eternal Anglo", but heh, news flash.

It's BLACKS. We are that which is eternal.

Don't believe me?

Heh, well...

Who out performs every other race in athletics?

Thats right. Blacks.

Who did all the hard work when y'all soft pasty asses did nothing but both and complain about how y'all tea was done poorly?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that ruled Egypt?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that mankind originates from?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that serves the most in the US military?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that makes the best entertainment in the US?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that's making the greatest leaps and bounds in the field of academics?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that bold enough to fight for their rights?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that built this country?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that's most likely to stand up and fight against the Muslim hordes?

That's right. Mother-fucking BLACKS.

Y'all pasty ass, soft skinned mother-fuckers are too scared to do shit. Cuz y'all are a bunch of PUSSIES!

Man, I could go on ALL day, but nah. I ain't going to. Y'all ain't worth it, HA HAH!

Just face it. Y'all are beat, and are scared to admit it.

Black is BEAUTIFUL.

Black is ETERNAL.

LONG LIVE THE BLACK RACE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!
>>
File: we'llalwaysbecowboys.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1412) Image search: [Google]
we'llalwaysbecowboys.jpg
322 KB, 1920x1412
>>67124984
>>
>>67124984
FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
>>67126573
>most of the nation aren't complete retards

i STRONGLY disagree with you on that.

but i do agree trump won't win. most to all bernie supporters will vote for shillary simply because she's not trump. most cruz and rubio supporters simply won't vote at all after they drop out or lose the nomination. hell, i bet there will be a few libertarian cruz/rubio fans that will vote for hillary simply because she's not trump.
>>
>>67124984
There is no right side of history.

To think otherwise is to assume that the disproven Whig model of history is correct.
>>
>>67124984

pic unrelated?

the "right side of history" is not voting for blue or red. it's voting third party and demanding election reform until a viable third party exists.

Sanders' campaign is focused on making you think that he's some sort of golden god who will deliver you from our troubles. The same shit you make fun of Trump supporters for, you do.

Vote independent. Stop buying into democrat and republican bullshit.
>>
>>67124984
This way to the gas chamber
>>Reddit
>>
>>67124984
"White people don't know poverty..." Fuck yourself, I hope he loses harder than anyone in American history.
>>
>>67130677
White people from USA, EU and UK.
>>
>>67124984
holy shit Reddit is out in full force the past couple days. Lets see how excited you are when Shillary wins your democratic primary.
>>
FUCK OFF

>╔════╗──────────────╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗╔═══╗─╔╗╔╗╔╗
<╚═╗╔═╝──────────────╚══╗║║╔═╗║║║║╔══╝─║║║║║║
>──║║╔══╦╗╔╦════╦══╗─╔══╝║║║─║║║║║╚══╗─║║║║║║
<──║║║╔═╣║║║╔╗╔╗║╔╗║─║╔══╝║║─║║║║║╔═╗║─╚╝╚╝╚╝
>──║║║║─║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║─║╚══╗║╚═╝║║║║╚═╝║─╔╗╔╗╔╗
<──╚╝╚╝─╚══╩╝╚╝╚╣╔═╝─╚═══╝╚═══╝╚╝╚═══╝─╚╝╚╝╚╝
>───────────────║║
<───────────────╚╝
>>
File: berniesquad.png (3 MB, 1656x2064) Image search: [Google]
berniesquad.png
3 MB, 1656x2064
FUCK OFF TRUMPETS

THIS A BERNIE BOARD NOW
>>
>>67126876

Rick and morty crewneck
>>
>>67132903
>>
File: feel the bern.jpg (43 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
feel the bern.jpg
43 KB, 960x528
>>67124984
Hey niggers, time for DEMON NIGGER KILLER HUNTER
>>
>>67126822
Nice copypasta.

Blacks had an important part in our country's history, but this junk is delusional in some spots.
I also love this "WE WAS KINGS" bull. In any land where the people are and have been predominantly black, of course the leaders would have been black. That's as much circumstance as any other monarchy in the world and isn't exclusive to one country or race.
>>
>>67126822
Nice copypasta.

Blacks had an important part in our country's history, but this junk is delusional in some spots.
I also love this "WE WAS KINGS" bull. In any land where the people are and have been predominantly black, of course the leaders would have been black. That's as much circumstance as any other monarchy in the world and isn't exclusive to one country or race.>>67133388
Are people still shilling that thing that Sanders said out of context? That was a quote from someone at BLM that he brought up in response to a question about racial blind spots.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.