[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christfags will defend this. If you seriously believe evolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: dunderfin.png (683 KB, 573x619) Image search: [Google]
dunderfin.png
683 KB, 573x619
Christfags will defend this. If you seriously believe evolution is a lie i have bad news for you
>>
>>67124967
>1 person represents 2.2bn people

Fuck off.
>>
File: de194d.jpg (69 KB, 680x466) Image search: [Google]
de194d.jpg
69 KB, 680x466
>>67124967
>>
>>67125239
he's quoting the bible if im not mistaken?
>>
>>67125448
"The fool says in his heart,
'There is no God.'
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good."
Psalm 14:1

He's misquoting the Bible, a real sin.
>>
>>67125879
So all you have to do to prove the bible wrong is to be an unbeliever who commits good deeds.
>>
>>67124967
Most Christfags don't disbelieve in evolution, and a greater majority of them don't even care about the field as they are too busy spending their time and money on Jeebus to see that there is more to Biology than giving atheists an excuse to mock their imaginary friend.

Basically, hardly any of them literally believe evolution is a lie. They just spout rhetoric because they're desperate to maintain ideologically competitive ground.

Then again, there are a great deal of Christfags that don't even literally believe in God either, they just use Christianity to infect others with their ideal moral code memes.

As you can see, God *is* dead.
>>
>>67125998
>implying God can be disproven

Dont think youre smart for literally analyzing the bible to poke holes in it
>>
>>67125998
No.

The Psalm is talking about how even the supposed believers are corrupted.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+14&version=NKJV
>>
File: tip it.png (322 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
tip it.png
322 KB, 416x431
>>67126118
(cont.& sage)
How many times have we seen it on /pol/ in these Christian threads where the primary thing our Jeebusworshiping friends focus on is worldly, materialistic corruption because of an infectious #YOLO attitude which is so common among younger people?

That's what I mean. Most of these people aren't actually convinced that there is an invisible man hiding behind the curtains of material reality, waiting for badguys to die so he can punish them in a pit of eternal flames forever. Because that is hardly the primary part of it that one should focus on.

So here's to that guy, for having found something your fedora-tipping ass found offensive after having heard enough of the nihilistic crap from you and your kind.
>>
>>67124967
Just remember. Hell is FOREVER
>>
>>67127939
Its also not real
>>
>>67126498
this just happens if youre not retarded. i came into the game christian, then started seeing all the methods of control and manipulation in the bible.
>>
File: hell.jpg (54 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
54 KB, 650x650
>>67127939
>>
Can I not believe in both?
>>
>>67128865
Dude's just trying to get under atheists' skin and remind them that nobody actually cares what crazy shit you disbelieve.

There is a not-so-subtle level of trolling at work here. He's taking advantage of your willingness to believe Christians are all literally this retarded.
>>
>>67129325
>your
their*
>>
>>67129325
>Creationists don't exist
>>
>>67129618
Oh they do, but I'm extremely skeptical that the most vocal ones who bother to step away from their Bible for 10 minutes are as legitimate about their beliefs as they want you to think they are.

It's like the Westover Baptists. They're mostly just generating controversy for the sake of being noticed, because in these "end times" (as it were), that's the only thing that still works.
>>
>>67129962
And as far as Christians are concerned, whether evolution occurs or not is irrelevant, as it's worldly and temporal bullshit and your knowledge of biochemistry will not impress God when "Judgment Day" comes.
>>
>>67130536
This is why Nietzsche argued that Christianity was even more nihilistic than atheism.

Because Christians absolutely reject that material reality has any absolute significance whatsoever in light of God and his Kingdom
>>
>>67124967

He's got a point though. Evolution hasn't been pro
ven, it's just a theory at this point. Believing in a
theory is not much better than believe in a magical
sky fairies. I always say, a man should only
believe in God, everything else is be weighted.
>>
>>67131150
It's posts like these I appreciate, because whether you're serious or not, people have to actually bother to learn something useful to produce a counter-argument.
>>
>>67129962
>>67130536
>>67130890
I just pray try to walk with the Lord, live throug the Holy Spirit, and i am trying to make the best of it all.

I think most people are just disconnected, we are literally the dumbest generation just so you know
>>
>>67132071
>we are literally the dumbest generation
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>67132197
Thats the attitude you need don't take it from me i'm not saying you have to take it, but its true nonethless.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.