[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this film /pol/ approved? I thought it was some crap about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sicario-movie-poster-wide.jpg (469 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
sicario-movie-poster-wide.jpg
469 KB, 2560x1600
Is this film /pol/ approved? I thought it was some crap about "strong womyin can defeat mexican cartels with no man" and I just ignored, then I saw that Anita Sarkeesian hated it, therefore I watched it and pretty much enjoyed
>>
>>67124232
I got the weirdest boner when Emily Blunt was getting choked out or whenever she cried.
>>
>>67124232
>strong womyin can defeat mexican cartels with no man
kek its like the polar opposite, bretty gud movie
>>
that movie was great. she just got shit on the entire movie and it turns out she was nothing but a pawn.

100% would watch again.
>>
File: BTFO.png (95 KB, 869x589) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
95 KB, 869x589
>>67124475
http://feministing.com/2015/10/06/spoiler-alert-sicario-fails-the-bechdel-testby-a-lot/
>>
basically the entire point of the movie is the female character is out of her depth and naive, only the male characters can handle the morally compromised and hyper violent world of the drug cartels
>>
>>67124232
it has some pretty cool operator tier scenes. and the overall message is i guess /pol/ approved, because it really says that the CIA runs the drug cartels. which if you were paying attention you would have realized in the 90's. or even earlier if you were really plugged in.

emily blunt fucks up the whole thing though. i don't even understand what her character was supposed to be. other than basic naivete. but if you can actually understand the movie, you don't really need a naive dumbass character.

it isn't exactly citizen kane, but it is a good movie.
>>
>>67124232
Movie is great
>Entertaining action
>Great plot
>Great characters
>No jew propaganda (if anything, it could be a little bit counter-propagandistic if you want to scrap that deep)
>Mildly shocking scenes
>>
The western intelligence services control illegal drug importation in all their respective countries in order to moniter smuggeling routes and for the $$$, control, blackmail ect...
They control other 'things' too which they view as inevitable, so they might as well control them.
>>
My wife laughed at emily blunt and called her a stupid bitch through the whole movie.
I guess that's good
>>
>>67124475
What a faggot.
>>
>>67124753
Cartels should introduce a female quota
>>
>>67124232

It was good,

That director does really good films.
>>
>>67124232
this movie is very redpilled, she gets herself assblasted on every turn and in the end you realize she lost everything and didn't accomplish shit, very realistic movie
>>
>>67125627
>Emily Blunt character
>divorced
>no children
>no care for herself: Hygiene, looks etc...
>stressed, depressed and overemotional
>no only man that tries to approach her is a hitman that wanted to kill her.

yep, that's a feminist

>>67125931
they did an that's the result in pic.
>>
>>67126056
should i watch Enemy? Looks mindblowing. I just know that it's about dopplegangers.
>>
>watching movies with commies

Benicio is a commie.
>>
>>67126600
I watched it with a friend. I'm a little bit demanding when it comes to movies, my friend is a little bit more lax and prefers to just enjoy.

Neither of us liked the movie. There's no real hook. The only thrill during the whole movie is wondering why would you care about what's going on and it ends up with some wannabe Mulholland Drive's subrealism.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.