[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or is ther Secret Service on Trump's side?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: trump-security.jpg (60 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
trump-security.jpg
60 KB, 550x386
It seems the Secret Service really likes Trump, they have been pretty aggressive in stomping anyone who get too close to him.

Given that they just spent 7 years having Hillary and Obama calling them 'pigs' to their face is the SS pro trump?
>>
The Secret Service in general is probably one of the most professional government agencies, when on the job (since I'm sure someone will bring up the South American hooker thing). It takes a certain kind of person to swear to take a bullet for someone who is not a relative or friend or that they may not even like.
>>
>>67123549
Dammit beat me too it.... but who hasn't gotten hoolers while in a foreign country on business....
>>
Well they're in close proximity all the time so they'd do a lot of boysclub banter.
>>
simple, SS are assigned to Hillary as a punishment so it follows Trump is the pleasant alternative
>>
File: dfsfsfsf.jpg (122 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
dfsfsfsf.jpg
122 KB, 640x437
>>67123549
Yeah, real professional
>>
>>67124061
Whats the whole story?
With that guy looking so dishevelled for no reason I can't help but think this was set up
>>
>>67124061
restraint of arm, control of upper body via shoulder, yeah that's a very professional way of handling someone trying to cross the line you've been ordered to protect
You have a point to make or are you just begging for cock again?
>>
>>67123029
>they have been pretty aggressive in stomping anyone who get too close to him.

This is you have no experience with the Secret Service. Most Agents spend their entire career chasing the presidential protection gig, someone on a candidate protection gig is THIS close to grabbing the ring. Someone on Trump's detail has enviable position of protecting an asset that actually has some threats and thus being able to show that they have what it takes to be a meat shield for POTUS. Of course they're going to show some exuberance, this is their shot.
>>
>>67123029
>the SS

well played, anon.
>>
Mutual respect between fellow alphas.

>>67124061
>implying
>>
>>67123029
>Hillary and Obama calling them 'pigs' to their face

When did this happen? Source please.
>>
>>67124225
Protester tries to cross a line that was established by the secret service. Gets forcibly removed from said line/ area.
>>
>>67124587
>>Hillary and Obama calling them 'pigs' to their face
>When did this happen? Source pleas

of course it never did, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary were disrespectful to them in general. Obama probably buys them pizza once in a while.
>>
>>67124822
So some faggot deliberately looking for trouble in order for a photo op
>>
>>67124378
I was wondering if they like him better than Obama or the clintons, the Clintons call them pigs to their face (apparently Obamas kids do the same thing since they picked it up from Hillary but not Chelsie who is friends with Trumps daughter) but Trump seems like he would not insult them.

Also Trump has his own private security detail who seem to get along with the SS pretty well.
>>
>>67125085
>Also Trump has his own private security detail who seem to get along with the SS pretty well.
Yes the guy on the right in the OP's pic is Trump's private bodyguard and he's by Trump's side essentially 24/7. Very high energy.
>>
>>67125085
It doesn't matter if they like him or not. If suddenly, tomorrow, Hillary was facing the kind of opposition Trump was facing you'd see her Secret Service detail choke slamming elderly Jewish photographers, too.

Imagine you had a job where you've always dreamed of doing one thing, but if everything goes right you just stand around trying not to look bored. Now imagine that the surest way to get a promotion is to prove you're really good at doing the one thing you never get to do. It doesn't matter who they're protecting, this is an agent's moment to do the one thing they dream about doing.

Of course Secret Service are going to get along with high-level private security. Those are the jobs they'll jump to when they want to leave the public sector.

>"Arnie Lutz? Oh yeah, I worked with him when we were both on the Trump detail. Good people!"
>>
File: 1456522263357.jpg (988 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1456522263357.jpg
988 KB, 2448x2448
>>67123029
Does anyone know for sure what the reward is for saving a VIPs life? It must be high because it has to be worth more than risking death. Otherwise the benefit of not really trying to save the VIP is greater than the reward.

SO what do they get? Instant retirement and lifetime guaranteed salary???
>>
>>67124993
Hillary was known to yell and rant at interns. I would hope she was nice to the SS.
>>
>>67126009

they get to keep their job
>>
>>67123029
I think its the kind of people that they need to manage.

At a Trump rally you have a bunch of super liberals heckling and worse, there is non of that at a Bernie or Hilary rally.

And liberals get in your face screaming a bunch of bull shit, because they belive that some imaginary laws protects them and that the SS (Secret Service) cant touch them. Only way tho handle people like that is body slamring them.
>>
>>67126009
They get called a pig by premier Shillary and if they're in any luck sheik Mdongo II will throw a banana peel at them on their way out.
>>
>>67126009
What the fuck makes you think the risk of death is particularly high? It's not like the president is constantly dodging bullets.
>>
i dont understand why people are surprised trumps security personel will fuck them up if they try to get too close
>>
>>67126133
>known to yell and rant at interns
>interns
Probably because of bill
>>
>>67126133
She literally calls them pigs, spits at them and treats them as bag boys.
>>67125378
I've read some stuff about how the SS has a odd relationship with Trumps bodyguards and him in general.

He intends to keep his private body guard after he gets elected .He will not use Airforce 1 since his jet is more comfy so they have been busting their asses to figure out how to equip it with the secure comm gear the POTUS needs. He will be running the nation from his Florida estate since Melania hates the White House decor.

It is a weird situation, he already has most of what the SS does.
>>
File: 1456166234687.gif (3 MB, 280x250) Image search: [Google]
1456166234687.gif
3 MB, 280x250
>>67127279
OMFG DUDE
>>
Non-Americans (and prob most Americans) maybe don't know this but the primary mission of the Secret Service and what they spend most of their time and effort on is not protecting the President, but investigating financial crimes.

They were the ones who uncovered the evidence that is the basis of the FIFA corruption case for example and they go after counterfeiting operations and all kinds of other shit.

I don't know why these functions have not been given to separate agencies, but reportedly they are under a lot of stress and being stretched too thin trying to fulfill both these missions at the same time and suffering a low agent retention rate etc.
>>
>>67127301
>She literally calls them pigs, spits at them

ITT: shit that never happened.
>>
>>67127481
ITT: Reddit shills.
>>
>>67127481
Refuting a claim without evidence is just as bad as making a claim without evidence
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1440x1080
>>67123029
>SS
>Secret Service
>SS
>Schutzstaffel
Trump's private army
>>
Seems like the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lH2vuaN384 plane arrival is made up using green screen.
>>
>>67123029
So how does this work: Trump plans to keep his private bodyguards. So what, do they get deputized by the Federal Marshal service and serve alongside the SS or something like that?

They can't be running security for POTUS and not have a legal status, the only thing i can think of is a executive order deputizing them as Federal Marshals.
>>
>>67128293
>Refuting a claim without evidence is just as bad as making a claim without evidence

hardly. proving a negative is impossible: you expect me to prove that no evidence exists anywhere in the world, but all he has to do is provide one piece of credible evidence.
>>
>>67128293
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjC_Imxw7vLAhVBlx4KHdefATAQFgggMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3029364%2FBook-Young-Chelsea-Clinton-called-Secret-Service-pigs-told-one-agent-s-mother-father-call-you.html&usg=AFQjCNHn9gfF628zrM1p5KD2bxN6ASltYw
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjC_Imxw7vLAhVBlx4KHdefATAQFggrMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2015%2F04%2F07%2Fformer-white-house-staff-clintons-were-paranoid-called-secret-service-pigs%2F&usg=AFQjCNERb1K9qrxP-rZvqGtolQK5UsG0lQ
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjC_Imxw7vLAhVBlx4KHdefATAQFgg5MAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffreebeacon.com%2Fblog%2Fbook-clintons-called-the-secret-service-pigs%2F&usg=AFQjCNFGCnXjYlDMv25pRlMNdipnp8ssJw
>>
>>67129148
>>67128293
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=clintons+call+secret+service+agents+pigs
>>
File: 1457547571207.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457547571207.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>67123975
Seriously, like how soldiers back in the day that fucked up were apparently assigned flamethrower duty.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
>>
>>67124587
Source is OP because he made it up.
>>
>>67128293
LMAO BTFO
can you faggot shills just leave, so pathetic
>>
>>67123029
Hitler had his SS

It's only fitting that Trump have an SS too :)

Comfy as fuck
>>
>>67130027

i know how to use google.

you or whoever made the claim shoild find the credible link.
>>
It's not Political for them, it's literally their job.
>>
File: 1437601571512.jpg (26 KB, 348x321) Image search: [Google]
1437601571512.jpg
26 KB, 348x321
>>67127279
damn son
>>
>>67130384
>>67129692

senpai
>>
Secret Service is actually pretty inept.
>can't stop losing their guns
>can't stop fucking whores while on duty
Though when they do their job at Trump rallies, somehow it looks bad for Trump even though they are directly under Executive control
>>
>>67127460
Really? I had no clue, thats pretty interesting.
>>
>>67130842
>somehow it looks bad for Trump even though they are directly under Obama's control
pure coincidence
>>
>>67130384
>given dozens of links
>Ignores them
>Ignores reality
>ignores common sense

yep, got a bernie voter right here.
>>
>>67130262
>When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.” He adds: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

>“Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military,” former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. “She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”

>“Hillary didn’t like the military aides wearing their uniforms around the White House,” one former agent remembers. “She asked if they would wear business suits instead. The uniform’s a sign of pride, and they’re proud to wear their uniform. I know that the military was actually really offended by it.”

>One former Secret Service agent states, “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”

>Secret Service “agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler concludes. “In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service.”

Very likely our next president, fun times ahead.

>>67127460
That movie To Live and Die in LA is based on a real story about the Secret Service going after a counterfeiter, the bills they used for the film were so real that some of them slipped into circulation and the SS had to track them down. Definitely one of Friedkin's best.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090180/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOK9QW21VPo
>>
>>67127481
Time to fuck off back to Tumblr
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.