[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nightmare of Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: ButtholeLips.png (395 KB, 527x406) Image search: [Google]
ButtholeLips.png
395 KB, 527x406
Donald Trump, the billionaire bigot, has been hoisted onto the shoulders of his minions and he poses the greatest threat to America and her ideals since Senator Joe McCarthy had apparitions of communists under every bed 60 years ago.

The surging support for the lest-informed person ever to run for a presidential slot is shocking. He has insulted war veterans and the Pope, demeaned Mexicans, immigrants, refugees escaping from war, the President and anyone who has been critical [of him]; he has labeled “losers and stupid”.

But, Donald’s actions, while reprehensible are becoming day-to-day occurrences and old. It is his sycophants, his bootlickers and brown shirts who frighten me and should terrify everyone. It is appalling that there are so many Americans who have abandoned the morale values that have made us great to support this racist, sexist, self-anointed savior who pledges to make America great again. It is pathetic and heartbreaking that there are so many prejudiced sympathizers. This is an America that has only seemed to be in small numbers and lived in the shadows—barely heard from and existing on the fringe. But they are there in force and have adopted as their outspoken leader, The Donald—a force of fraud, ego and ignorance.

So I blink my eyes and vigorously shake my head in hopes of clearing it and erasing this dreadful vision of the crowds cheering at this dictator’s rallies.

You Americans, who know why you are great, must speak up and speak out about this horror. Even if it is a temporary madness, a suspension of common sense, neighbors, friends and citizens must speak truth to Trump’s lies and eradicate this threat to all of us. He may be a joke but some of us have stopped laughing.
>>
Lol nice blog

Tl;dr
>>
a fucking leaf
>>
http://www.whatthortoldme.com/has-america-lost-its-mind/
>>
Did you come from a site where you paid $10?
>>
This isn't just normal shitposting...its advanced shitposting.
>>
>>67119577
>the President and anyone who has been critical [of him]; he has labeled “losers and stupid”.

oy vey! just like hitler did!
>>
Man the canacucks are shitposting a storm up lately
>>
>>67119577
lel didn't read it, nice astroturfing plebbit :^)
>>
why are canadians such cucks?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>67119577
>America and her ideals
>a leaf giving America a vagina
>>
File: 1446720781585.gif (766 KB, 336x576) Image search: [Google]
1446720781585.gif
766 KB, 336x576
>DUDEleaf post
>implying ill read it
>>
>>67119577
morning canadian shitposter bro. You did this yesterday, too.
>>
Op, you faggot. You voted for trudeau.
>>
>>67119577
Canada shillposting, not big surprise. I like the pic though.
>>
>>67119577

>Senator Joe McCarthy had apparitions of communists under every bed 60 years ago.

Instantly disregarded. The Venona Papers proved McCarthy right.

It is absurd that in 2016 anybody still believes this kind of garbage.
>>
>>67119577
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER vv
>>
>>67119577
McCarthy was right though
>>
>>67119577
you should've learned by now that this place is pretty shill-proof, shill

don't you have a bread line to form before heading out to your mandatory faggot parade and/or a welcome party for moderate beheaders?
>>
>>67119577
>apparitions of communists under every bed
and he successfully identified several hundred communists in government positions, some of which were directly funded by the soviet union
>>
>>67119577
>Senator Joe McCarthy had apparitions of communists under every bed 60 years ago.
Seems he may have been right all things reconsidered.
>>
>>67119577
>tl;dr
>>
File: 1444172725253.jpg (22 KB, 452x383) Image search: [Google]
1444172725253.jpg
22 KB, 452x383
>>67119577
>since Senator Joe McCarthy had apparitions of communists under every bed 60 years ago.

You mean the McCarthy that history and declassified soviet documents show was RIGHT?

When will liberals understand this?

I thought you were all about facts? The facts are that the soviets were engineering a plot to downthrow the US from within using academia and Hollywood.

Amazingly even though they failed, the remnants of that destructive influence is seen right now in the US left. They bought the marxism hook line and sinker.
>>
>>67119717
Holy fuck where are the MODS for op shillary?

Sage
>>
>>67119577
>billionaire bigot
>bigot

Stopped reading there, seeing as how you can't substantiate that claim.
>>
>>67119577
I was almost going to read your post.

Then I saw the leaf.
>>
>>67119577

TREADU GTFO
>>
>>67119577
Nigga stfu and go suck maple syrup of your boyfriends dick.
>>
>>67119577

gas yourself
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.