[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Well /pol/?
>>
File: 1443393336298.jpg (20 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1443393336298.jpg
20 KB, 500x332
>>67118989
>>
>>67118989
I would support it
>>
>>67118989
I've been thinking about this for months.
He'd be perfect, it would be hilarious.'

Too bad Milo's uptick in fame lately has been completely going to his head. The dude sounds super manic and way more unhinged in the past month. Hope he doesn't begin to take himself so seriously and really turn into a real fag.
>>
>>67118989
This, plus Christie as VP, and I will be a happy man
>>
>>67118989
Why does anyone slightly right wing have to be either gay, female, or nonwhite to be taken seriously?

I liked Milo at first but there more I watched him in debates, I started to think he's a bit autistic with the way he moves his arms and his face about.

In retrospect, maybe if Nigel Farage had been gay he would have had more success.
>>
>>67118989
Based faggot
>>
How do I get the feeling Milo is only pretending to be gay so his conservative viewpoints wouldn't be discarded immediatly?

Ps. What's his stance on gay marriage?
>>
I really doubt a foreign guy who calls Trump "daddy" is going to be given a position, but it is a nice thought
>>
>>67119899
He's against gay marriage.
Watch his appearance on Joe Rogan podcast, he elaborates on all his stances.
>>
>gay
>race traitor
>muh feminism is cancer pls pay attention to me

no thanks
>>
>>67119899
Milo is against gay marriage, and he's very gay for a homosexual.
>>
>>67119980
One of the best casts, simply because it wasn't a circle-jerk. Milo rekt him for 3 hours and Joe didn't know what was going on, especially the part on religion
>>
>>67120047
Oh yes. This.

Did he really fuck a nigger, given that he's actually gay? I mean fuck

I thought he was a full-on /pol/tard which doesn't quite gel with interracial ass fucking
>>
Ann Coulter for Press Secretary.
>>
>>67120047
How is Milo a race traitor? If he enjoys black dick, it has nothing to do with outbreeding zur whites
>>
>>67118989
Fund it.
>>
>>67120047
>race traitor
it's not like he's going to get pregnant, you know
>>
>>67118989
You know, the more i think about it the better it sounds. A definite fuck you to the progressive stack, and a chance to yank the gays out from the SJW clutches.

There is already first echoes from the lunatics that being "just" gay is not progressive enough so they do not deserve the minority privileges. This would remove the first three letters from the degeneracy alphabet and give a chance to more or less deprogram most of them from the cult.
>>
>>67119811
Because being right-wing is too "strong" so being a white straight man with it, presents an overly aggressive image. Just media things.
>>
>>67120047
>race traitor
Hes a faggot, harry. He will sire no offspring.
>>
>>67119455

You have to remember that in addition to being a hilarious provocateur, Milo is also a decadent hedonist. Drugs and orgies are part of his life.

I don't care that much, honestly (what's the use of having a larger-than-life personality without an equally flamboyant lifestyle?) but I doubt he'd be good in any sort of high-profile official government position.

>>67119899

Probably because you've been brainwashed into thinking only liberals can be gay.
>>
>>67118989
He's a degenerate little faggot who should be rejected by the alt-right and conservatives.
>>
>>67120185
A lot of time he's joking about it. He had a black boyfriend a while back but has a white one from Denmark at the moment.
>>
>>67118989
What about a Andrea Trumptaros instead?
>>
>>67120721
>hating on people who actually trying to support America in been great again.
Reddit, is that you?
>>
>>67119455
he's been drinking american water over the last month. touring through the US and all
>>
>>67118989

who is this?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.