[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He proposed that African Americans should return to Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 13167171.jpg (125 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
13167171.jpg
125 KB, 635x493
I'm talking about Malcom X

Why niggers don't listen to this guy? They will be much better, happier and safer in Africa.

They are living in these white societies with evil white men.

I'd buy 200,000 planes and ship the negros Africa. Nothing is better than home.
>>
>>67118986
If blacks can't even move to the north to avoid Jim Crow, why would you expect them to establish a new society in Africa?
>>
nothing is better than you type of people getting cancer
>>
>>67118986
>Why niggers don't listen to this guy?
because Africa is a shithole and they wouldn't get any gibs me dat
>>
Because for all the shit they talk about muh rights and muh struggle, they wake up everyday thanking God they were born in America.
>>
>>67118986
Niggers like to cherry pick.
They liked the violent and radical ideas he had.
Apes gonna ape.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
He was a great man that was killed by literal retards that believe in Yakub (nation of islam)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_%28Nation_of_Islam%29
>>
>>67119196
>gibs me dat
>Italy
Wew, lad. That's a pretty brave card for you to play.
>>
He preached self-reliance and stronger black communities that had self-respect. He'd be pissed to see the level of reliance on the government in American ghettos. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but the man loved his people.
>>
>>67119107
>new society in Africa?
We owe them the opportunity for them to live in their motherland
>>
Then he went to Africa and changed his mind.
>>
>>67119428
And he said thousands and thousands of times that blacks live in a Diaspora in USA

Their homeland is Africa, always were and always will according to his own words.

Let me know if I can help with the process of transporting them to their motherland.
>>
With all the trillions that USA spend putting negros in jail and paying social security, USA could build beautiful homes in Africa where they could start fresh.
>>
>>67119674
Everyone's motherland is Africa. The reason no one wants to volitionaly go live there is because it got fucked over by the French, English, and Dutch for centuries. But if you want to help you could start by going back there yourself.
>>
>>67120109
>Everyone's motherland is Africa.
Ok Epstein.
No racism, no injustice, no more KKK cops killing blacks..

Makes sense to me that every black would want to return to the Motherland
>>
Perhaps pretending to be a victim is a very lucrative industry

If the black people move to Africa and get a nice home there, they won't be able to pull the "racist victim" card.
>>
>>67120493
>Makes sense to me that every black would want to return to the Motherland

How does that at all make sense? There's no money to be made because all the natural resources have been exploited by Europeans, it's insanely dangerous because borders were drawn up arbitrarily splitting up families and causing civil unrest (again done by Europeans), and to top it off there's disease everywhere because of lack of access to proper medicine thanks to them having no money (for the reason for that, see above).

What I can't figure out is how you think it would be beneficial to Americans or Africans to have a sudden influx of foreigners relocate to Africa?
>>
>>67121538
>What I can't figure out is how you think it would be beneficial to Americans or Africans to have a sudden influx of foreigners relocate to Africa?

That's why you need to read Malcom X and get used to the idea that all black people will fit perfectly back in the Mother Africa.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 176x144
>>67121665
Sweet post.
>>
>>67118986
They already tried this
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
Didn't work out too well
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.