[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have kids? Are you at least planning on having them? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1457758830479.jpg (339 KB, 364x652) Image search: [Google]
1457758830479.jpg
339 KB, 364x652
Do you have kids? Are you at least planning on having them? How many? If you don't have white kids you're doing nothing to help our race besides whining.
>>
>>67117841
yes kamaraden i make many children for fuhrer to futher white race. heil hitler amirite?
>>
>>67117841
Now this may upset you, but my wife is Chinese.
>>
>>67117841
I have one who just turned four. I want a son as well
>>
No and no.
>>
File: 1436876872087.jpg (49 KB, 436x467) Image search: [Google]
1436876872087.jpg
49 KB, 436x467
>>67117841
No, I don't whine, so I'm just doing nothing to help our race.
>>
>>67117841
is early 30's too late for kids?
>>
>>67117841
I don't want any kids.
I don't want to end up with some retarded kid who goes full SJW because thanks society influence.

he will be gay or transgender even if i go full /pol/ on him.
This world is fucked anyway, when germany sweden france and others country will fall under islam it will be switzerland turn and our life will be over. I don't want my kid to grow in this mess
>>
>>67117841
>Do you have kids?
No.

>Are you at least planning on having them?
Yes.

>How many?
2 or 3.

>If you don't have white kids
Triggered, I'm Asian.

Your "race", as if that's the problem, can only be saved if they return to their good family values and stop with this freedom bullshit. Walking in the street in their underwear or extremely tight clothing that leaves nothing to the imagination is not what future parents and good citizens should be doing.

>>67119062
Nah, some white people have kids in their 40s.
>>
>>67117841
Want at least 2 kids preferably 3, white European Nordics.

Hope the first born is a son desu
>>
>>67117841

Just had a boy Feb 5th. Already planning on having more soon.
>>
File: 1450138409023.jpg (79 KB, 707x490) Image search: [Google]
1450138409023.jpg
79 KB, 707x490
I'm half hispanic so racemixing doesn't apply to me right?

rly want to marry asian q.t
>>
>>67118234
They're fine, just reproduce fag
>>
>>67118995
Then stop wasting our oxygen

>>67119062
The fuck? No.

>>67119102
Raise them to value facts.
>>
>>67117841

Gf and I aryan race

Want clown car vagina amount of kids.
>>
I want kids but I don't trust women anymore.
>>
>>67119173
>2 or 3
Meanwhile Muhammad just had number 8, fucking pick it up
>>
>>67119211
Again, you need to have 5 and demand from them grandkids when they're old enough.
>>
My girlfriend never even hugged another man outside of her family circle.
She isn't redpilled, when I ask about her political opinion, she replies she doesn't have enough information on the subject to have one.
She hates feminism and modern-day women; she thinks her place is in the kitchen.
When asked about children, she said she'd have 2-3, while I want 3-4, so I think we'd settle for 3.
In the meantime, I'm whining on the internet.
>>
>>67117841

I have 3 white kids. We're considering a 4th, but I'd have to add another room in the basement, which decreases the size of the kids' playroom.
>>
>>67119891
Fucking do it
>>
>>67119695
asians are loyal apparently. im a shill for asians t.bh
>>
>>67119102

and this is why you never go full atheist.

become a Catholic and raise your kids properly and they will see the degeneracy for themselves.

my two oldest kids berate faggots and leftists almost as much as i do. the literally can't fathom why someone would be like that.
>>
no kids that i know of, probably don't want any, not in this world (the demoralization is real)
>>
>>67120007
I'd go for Asian or Hispanic. Not black though.

I've heard black women are extremely loyal to white men but I couldn't foster a half-n-half, they'd be ridiculed nonstop by everyone. It'd be like having a kid even if you knowingly have severe genetic disabilities that you'd pass down to them.
>>
I'm shy, so it might be hard to get a girlfriend, let alone get married and have kids. My job keeps me busy with 60+ hours a week on top of lifting and swimming, though it's a flimsy excuse when coworkers are all making relationships work under the exact same circumstances.
>>
File: 2016-03-08_19.16.54.jpg (253 KB, 1058x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-08_19.16.54.jpg
253 KB, 1058x1280
>>67117841

Yes.
>>
>>67119062

No. Men make healthy offspring well into their elderly years. Men consistently make sperm. Women are born with every egg they'll ever use/not use. As women age the genetic integrity of said eggs degrade and because of this there are larger potential risks for mental retardation. Men in their 30's-40's= prime.
>>
>>67120395
I'm the same way. All I have is work.

It's easy to get a short term thing, or to get sex, but finding a lasting relationship, the ideal, is hard. Although, abstaining from sex until then is obviously an admirable trait, no matter how many tards bleat about their acquisitions or how early they lost it.
>>
Bipolar disorder has run rampant in my family for 3 generations. It seems I have dodged the bullet, but I have seen what it does and I am reluctant to have kids as a result, because even if I didn't get it, I could pass it on.

It's a shame, because I'm tall, white, and a lot of women has told me I'd be an ideal match for breeding purposes.

If it could be "deleted" or "switched off" while it's still a fetus at an affordable price, I'll change my mind.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.