[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Einstein a plagiarist and fraud?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: einstein_saint1.jpg (25 KB, 375x475) Image search: [Google]
einstein_saint1.jpg
25 KB, 375x475
I just came across the work of Christopher Jon Bjerknes. Take it for what it's worth, but I find it hard to put down. Anyone with a background in the physical sciences, if you're even a little bit redpilled, will probably appreciate it. Some interesting theories to fill in historical gaps.

https://youtu.be/T1TUqw96iVw

> https://archive.org/stream/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein_djvu.txt
>>
Wow a Jew doing Jew shit! What a surprise
>>
>>67117867
It was to me. Do you know how many hours I spent on relativity in calculus? The better part of a year. That was hardest year of my life. Feels like being hit with a baseball bat to know that he plagiarized his ideas. I was ripped off, I could have been studying the people he stole from instead.
>>
>>67117809
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
>>
>>67117809

I'll take the view of the scientific community over some conspiracy tard that believes in the illuminati.
>>
>>67119932
good goy.
>>
>>67120129

>muh jooowish conspiracy
>>
>>67120389
hi, cuck. seems you got lost on your way to reddit.
>>
File: neineleven.jpg (111 KB, 455x776) Image search: [Google]
neineleven.jpg
111 KB, 455x776
>>67120389
good goy
>>
>>67117809
He was a massive hypocrite.
>outspoken pacifist
>suddenly in 1933 he writes Roosevelt "hey, you can build a destructive bomb capable of leveling German cities"
>in 1933
Of course when threatened the kike loses his mask
>>
>>67118689
>Calculus
>hardest year of my life

What is your degree? Gender studies or some shit?
>>
>>67118689
I'm genuinely curious. Back in the early 20th century, Nikola Tesla, according to his biographer Margaret Chaney, he frequently challenged Einstein to a public debate. Tesla alledgedly claimed that Einstein's relativity was fallacious.
Can you tell me if Tesla was right about his view of gravity and the Universe?
>>
Einstein stole his thesis from his first wife Meliva.

She was the true genius.
>>
>>67120834
>What is your degree?
Electrical engineering minor. Took year long course series that covered general relativity and calculus at the same time. Regularly had 8 hours of homework per night for that class, for a year. The content itself wasn't hard, it was the workload that killed. Didn't eat or sleep much that year.
>>
>>67120607

>doesn't believe in the ravings of nutters, therefore, must be a redditor.

okay
>>
>>67117809
Physics Grad here.

While Lorentz and Poincare's work Maxwellian invarianc and the transformation of fields between reference frames later the mathematical groundwork relevant to relativity, neither was able to make the leap from a mathematical to a physical theory.

Einstein started from a single postulate
>What if the speed of light is constant for all observers?
and showed that Maxwell's laws, Lorentz Transformation, and all the implications of Special Relativity can be derived as a consequence of that.

>>67118689
Relativity isn't studied in basic calculus. An undergraduate level of relativity is instructed using basic linear algebra and matrix operations. A full graduate level of relativity requires tensor calculus. In either case, it wouldn't be covered in a pure math class.
>>
>>67117809

So what? This Azkhenazi jewish people have the highest IQ meme is a lie? I knew it!
>>
>>67118689
>Do you know how many hours I spent on relativity in calculus?

Lmfao. This guy is just making shit up.
>>
>>67122679
How do you know? Sorry. I'm a math moron :)
>>
>>67121337
Short answer - no.

Tesla was an inventor, not a physicist. He frequently scoffed at special and general relativity and quantum physics as being completely absurd and having no basis in reality... All three theories have been overwhelmingly confirmed by experiments and observations.

If you actually read any if Tesla's papers, it's clear he only had a qualitative understanding of most physics. He did most of his work through trial and error, not methodical scientific rigor based on first principles
>>
>>67121926
Horseshit. Even graduate physics coursework doesn't offer year long GR classes, much less for a hybrid calc class for a fucking EE degree
>>
>>67122829
Thanks anon. That's clears that up then :)
>>
>>67117809

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>67122981
In Australia, things are a little bit different senpai.
Like in the US you learn limits when dealing with integral calc, but in au, limits are introduced when dealing with sums and combinatorics.
>>
>>67123102
Did you hear the radioman snicker when he talked about Ford and the protocols of Zion. lmao
>>
>>67123149
And apparently tensor calculus and Swarzchild Metrics while learning how to build circuits according to the Koala.

Maybe they think it's important to know how to soder in a time dilated reference frame
>>
>>67121926
>general relativity and calculus at the same time
No fucking way in hell you are doing work in general relativity if you don't know calculus. I call bullshit.
>>
oy vey
>>
>>67122829
>If you actually read any if Tesla's papers, it's clear he only had a qualitative understanding of most physics. He did most of his work through trial and error, not methodical scientific rigor based on first principles

HAHAHAHAHA YOU MEAN THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD?

I THOUGH THE REAL SCIENTIFIC METHOD WAS 1ST THROUGH EXPERIMENTATION NOT 1ST MAKING SOME METAPHISICS AND THEN TRYING TO FIT THE EXPERIMENTS RESULTS TO YOUR THEORY

THATS A CULT YOU HEAR MY A CULT
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.