[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the threat level against a president candidate and probable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: julian barragan.jpg (423 KB, 975x588) Image search: [Google]
julian barragan.jpg
423 KB, 975x588
Has the threat level against a president candidate and probable winner ever been so great?

What scares me is that niggers and liberals like this one, that they're gonna shot Trump with it is all instigated an by media.
Because of how the establishment are fanning the flames with the media, they are knowingly causing this scenario, but what will come of it if he gets killed?

It's a likely scenario seeing how the provocateur think they'll be hailed as a legendary hero, when what they'll likely cause is country wide riots.
>>
>>67114471
Niggers and the subhumans that subscribe to nigger culture are all talk.

President or not, Trump has got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>67114471
Why are Hispanics so good looking?
>>
>>67114471
>just popped a xan

Wow, he takes Xanax? What an absolute madman. It's not like it's a drug for housewives or anything.
>>
>>67114471
guy looks like a major faggot i hope he gets arrested
>>
>>67114735
>half the country wants him dead
>nothing to worry about
>>
>>67114794

THAT IS SO FUGGIN EBIC MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LE EBIN MAYMAYS XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

LE EBIN :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
It's build up for a legit CIA assassination

They're building the media narrative right now so it'll be easy to palm it off as "angry, disenfranchised youths"

Anyone else who questions it can easily be labelled as racist tinfoilers

Screen cap this if u want
>>
>>67114471
If he gets shot, Trump will become a martyr and he will become a hero. People who thought he was wrong will flip sides.

That why you don't go creating martyrs.
Roman Emperors caved into Christianity because they made martyrs of them.

That is why Christianity is much stronger than Islam.
>>
>>67114794
Further proof faggots are mentally ill
>>
>>67114878
Wrong. A loud and very vocal minority are talking shit on the internet.

I wouldn't let that rustle my jimmies, anon.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>67114922
I can see this happen and we probably won't be able to tell the difference between a lone gun man or a "lone gun man" prop up if they do it right.

Question is what will come out of it, will Trumps blood be the blood that waters the patriotic tree and revitalize the USA or will it stain a urinal.
>>
File: 1457750519157.png (253 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
1457750519157.png
253 KB, 548x356
>>67114822
Thing is it makes him unpredictable.
We already have insane psychotic leftist, we don't need them to to go in a drug-fueled rage aswell.
>>
>>67115325
It's too late for America

The government is more likely to cuck it's own people more than help them at this point. If he gets murdered it will just embolden the left, all the self-righteous minorities and special snowflakes and you'll start witnessing some real next level fascism type of shit. Whites will finally become a demographic which is fair game and no one will do anything to stop it

>Global bankers laughing.exe
>>
>>67114922
I hope that you're wrong Kiwi cousin, but Operation Northwoods was a thing so there is precedent.
>>
File: 1456860656352.jpg (329 KB, 1023x558) Image search: [Google]
1456860656352.jpg
329 KB, 1023x558
>>67115867
Well they better step up with extreme force considering the outcry of the population following a assasination, though that might just strenghten the resolve and inflate the situation.
>>67117462
As I recall Kennedy refused to go along with Operation Northwoods and never signed it, thou I can see Obama doing it and a thousand fold worse.
Even if not and that's a big if goverment organs can act on their own accord, let's pray for President Trump.
>>
>>67115024
i believe hes making a remark about the shaped eyebrows and other vanity
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.