[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with todays Christians? I'm not a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9
File: pZALEPAG1-14657146t400.jpg (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pZALEPAG1-14657146t400.jpg
10 KB, 400x400
What the fuck is wrong with todays Christians? I'm not a Christian at all but last night at the bar i actually had to defend Trump from a Christian aquiantence because he felt like it was wrong how Trump "victimized" (made victims of or whatever) Muslims and showed me his rosary and said how long until he is persecuted for this. He was defending a religion that hate his and would love to see his gone bcause a few of them get sad because of Trump.

I brought how Trump doesn't victimize muslims at protests and how they bring the attention to themselves there by acting out. I brought up their beliefs of sharia and how they can lie for their religion and how if he wants them to be treated well he should go to Saudi Arabia or any Muslim country and see how he's treated. None of that mattered, after each time he still defended Muslims said that Trump was causing hate.

Then of course protestors last night attack Trump supporters and shut it down because the cultural marxism demands that kind of suppression in the name of their feel feels. Is Christianity dead in America? This is the youth of Christians, defending a religion that hates them. Should i just give up and let the US destroy itself? Might as well let it fall if even out "Christians" won't defend their Christian founded nation.
>>
>>67113958
Trump an atheist.
>>
>>67113958

How are Christians persecuted in western civilization? You fucking dominate the Internet discourse, and almost all important structures are modeled after Christianity and cater to Christians.

I think Christians mistake a few people disagreeing with them for persecution.
>>
>showed me his rosary

there's your problem. Catholics are scum and will put illegal shits ahead of their own citizens since all of the illegals are Catholics too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

Catholics are always the first to abandon their countries
>>
Also forgot to mentiom this guy supports Rubio even though the guy is a huge fag basher. I've seen him try to drunkenly fight gay guys just bscause of how much he hates them. Yet he would love a Muslim takeover.
>>
>>67113958
>Is Christianity dead in America?
Yes.
>>
>>67114169
Oh look a Candian shitpost that isn't funny. No one cares what a leaf says.
>>
>>67114354

How? See >>67114354.

You have entire systems modeled after what you believe. Most of the Internet has your back. You have an endless supply of hat memes to fight back against atheists that disagree with you, What more do you want?
>>
>>67113958
Muslims like christians as people of the scripture
>>
Christianity is in the text a cuck religion like islam is a violent religion
>>
>>67114374

It's not a shitpost, burgeridiot. You made a thread and I responded accordingly. Go take your meds.
>>
>>67114230
/thread
>>
>>67114487
Because your post was clearly retarded on purpose, but to humor you incase you really are this stupid it doesn't matter if Christians aren't persecuted in the West. Muslims aren't either besides getting looked at funny and the occassionally actual redneck saying mean things to them because of their barbarian religion.

We don't kill muslims like they do to Christians in their countries. Muslims are way more violent in how they persecute others. Just because all technological and cultural innovations have happened in the Western world doesn't mean we have to bend over backwards for their religion.
>>
>>67114863

My post was completely serious though. A few atheists existing in real life and on the Internet is not a threat to Christians or Christianity. People disagreeing with Christians is not genocide. The entire narrative is still on the side of Christians almost everywhere. Muslims shouldn't be able to force their religion on anybody, but neither should Christians - but they still do it every single day.
>>
>>67114438
No, the western world for Christianity has fallen, and the "system" has been slowly replaced.
>>
>>67115321
They don't though and when they do its ignorable. That isn't the point of this post you're going off topic for no reason. Otherwise your argument is that Christians are still prominent in the west to be defended so Muslims deserve to havd their religion spread to our countries? Or what? Whats your point? This thread is about how our "Christians" don't even care about their religion anymore and are actively participating in its downfall for the sake of not offending others.

Muslims do not want to live with Christians, they want to the world to be Muslims. Christians used to be the same but now it seems most don't care, especially among the youth. Which is great but they won't even stop the attempted take over by muslims.
>>
>>67115647
>>67115655

I still see Christians with the ultimate advantage. Like I said, they have systems in place that completely serve them. The Internet narrative is firmly on their side too. Atheists are a small minority.

I don't want Muslims to force their religion on me, but I don't want Christians to do that either. The only reason Christians aren't as bad as Muslims is because people in the West struggled so we'd have semi-secular states that allow people like me to say and believe what I want without persecution. Christians think that an atheist disagreeing with them on the Internet is them being persecuted, and that's why their whining about them being persecuted always goes nowhere - because it's not actually happening.

You want to deal with Muslims? Kick them all out and defeat the jihadists in the Muslim world. Both are easily achievable if someone is willing to actually do it.
>>
>>67113958
>Christians
protestants aren't Christians they are modernists and Shabos Goy.
>>
>>67116195
Yeah no shit Chrisians have the most advanced worlds but does that really mean theybshould shut down and be cucks? I don't think so at all. You're basically pushing the "muh guilt" argument because of being better off so they deserve to let their countries culture die?
>>
>>67116668

No, I'm saying that Christians need to realize how good they have it and get the flying fuck over themselves. They equate a few people disagreeing with them to them being persecuted. They are a bunch of fucking babies. The cuck disease had spread everywhere. At this rate, even if Christians did just lay down, it would take Muslims numerous decades to change everything since everything is already set up to serve Christians anyways.
>>
>>67116195
>Atheists are a small minority.
Look at the data, that statement is unsupported. If fact Atheist has been rapidly growing all over the world.
> The only reason Christians aren't as bad as Muslims is because people in the West struggled so we'd have semi-secular states that allow people like me to say and believe what I want without persecution.
This is actually the very mindset why people aren't embracing Christianity. People like you think if any christian manage to gain political power, body parts would be chopped up. Even though throughout most of history that almost never happens. BTW you can blame Catholics and Protestant for that too, but in Orthodoxy it pretty much under the radar for violence. (although, that might change no thanks to Russia)
>>
>>67113958
The Real Christians died in the crusades anon
>>
>>67116853
Holy fuck i hate Candian shitposters like you. Start a new thread if you want to talk about some other dumb shit that isn't this topic.
>>
>>67116913

Atheists are a small minority anon. They always have been and always will be. I have no power, you can't say that people like me are the reason why people don't embrace Christianity. That's just more Christian whining on their part. I don't want to live in a theocracy in the 21st century, but the only reason we already don't live in one is because people fought the church hundreds of years ago so I can say what I'm saying now without being arrested.
>>
>>67117447

I'm talking with you and others in the thread and participating. Stop being such a little bitch just because you my words hurt your feelings.
>>
>>67113958

I hope Trump flips out on all religious idiots when he's elected.

Christians are just neokikes and the world would be better off without Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Wiccans etc

They're all holding us back
>>
>>67113958
>Might as well let it fall if even out "Christians" won't defend their Christian founded nation.

There is. That's the lie behind all.
Your nation never was and never will be Christian.

Maybe it was founded by Christian people, but the fundation of the nation is purely Masonic, and thats not Christian at all.

"In God We trust"
The phrase that means nothing.
>>
>>67117502
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>67115655
>They don't though
>don't

You let me know when a politician can be openly non-Christian and have a viable chance to run for presidency. Let me know when another religion decides that the legal tender should have strictly their belief on it. The most un-American thing still widely accepted, and you have the sheer audacity to pretend otherwise. You disgust me.

Please die and go to your version of heaven already. Make the world a better place.
>>
>>67117455
>Atheists are a small minority anon.
http://cnsnews.com/commentary/alex-mcfarland/atheism-rise-growth-disbelief-signals-danger-america-0
Here's is just one article and like many of them Atheism is big & growing.
>I have no power
Surely, that more of a individual issue, then a theological one.
>you can't say that people like me are the reason why people don't embrace Christianity...I don't want to live in a theocracy in the 21st century
Sooo, do you think other atheist do...?
>People fought the church hundreds of years ago so I can say what I'm saying now without being arrested.
Did you also know it was because of Protestantism that is a separation of Church and state? And protestants died due to it?
You simply can't equate Christianity as a whole to its subsets because some of them, if not most of them, are different or down right oppose one another.
>>
>>67118601
That makes you feel oppressed? Damn kiddo you need to get a thicker skin.
>>
>>67118709
>Do stupid, un-American garbage
>HURR JUST GET THICKER SKIN

Kill yourself, commie trash.
>>
You weren't talking to a Christian. You were talking to a liberal.
>>
>>67114230
St. Patrick's Battalion wasn't a Catholic thing. It was a "defend a country against foreign invaders" thing because the Irish could empathise. Same reason they support Palestine.
>>
>>67118816
I'm the commie? You think that people who are not Christians are oppressed because the money says God on it. You sound like a pissed off high schooler who is mad that his parents went to church.
>>
>>67118432

No, you fuck off faggot. This isn't your safe space. If you don't want me to point out how Christians are spoiled little whiny babies then maybe you shouldn't make a thread like this, fag.

>>67118686

Funny because all I've seen on /pol/ for years regarding this is redneck bitter trailer trash teens that openly talk about forcing a backwards revivalist Christian theocracy on everybody.
>>
>>67120243
No i don't care if you point it out you're just shitposting though, its not a safespace its a fucking topic that you are ignoring to just shitpost.
>>
>>67113958
>at a bar
>a "Christian"
>>
>>67120243
>this is redneck bitter trailer trash teens that openly talk about forcing a backwards revivalist Christian theocracy on everybody.
And you called me whiny.
>>
>>67120634

Yes a regular "Christian" youth, not the old school in church 4 out of 7 days of the week Christian. Ones that follow their faith but still live in modern times. Who apparently don't care about their religion dying.
>>
File: ddddddddddddd.jpg (6 KB, 300x219) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddddd.jpg
6 KB, 300x219
Religion is poison.
It corrupts and divide.
Thanks to religion today we have our wars.
And with religion goes also politics.
One should just clean it out all, leftist scum and
religion. And we have a nicer place for us all.
>>
>>67120520

I am not shitposting. I am responding to your topic and points. I am going to sage this now.

>>67120718

Pardon me if I don't want to live in a backwards revivalist Christian theocracy run by autistic bitter redneck trailer trash teens. Sorry for hurting your feelings, but I don't want to live in one.
>>
>>67120917
>picking a fight with the allmighty God
Genius
>>
>>67121433
Except no you aren't. You addressed nothing in the OP and went off on your own topic, i even tried to respond thinking you were at least trying to keep it semi on topic but instead you have just been shitposting.
>>
File: pagan spurdo2.jpg (280 KB, 1270x1136) Image search: [Google]
pagan spurdo2.jpg
280 KB, 1270x1136
>>67120917
>>
>>67121687

I'm not shitposting you just can't handle what I say. On some level you must still think that "society" hates Christians and that's because you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>67122136
That was no where in the OP or what i even talked about. Can you just stop shitposting for one minute?
>>
>>67121433
You called me autistic, yet, you're most likely it.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

By the way, I know actually what you're doing. You're trying to diverge our conversation because of your personal reasons and trying to get the last laugh.
>>
>>67121775
You have the Iranian Zooastrian one?
>>
>>67113958
Was your "Christian" frand a Jehovah's Witness?
>>
>>67122207

I have a perfectly normal and functioning life, you're just bitter because you can't force your autistic bitter redneck teen trailer trash theocracy on me or anybody else. I could link to studies which show that you are most likely to fuck your cousin, but I'm nicer than that.
I'm not trying to diverge anything. I made it very clear that A) I don't want to live in a theocracy and B) Christians are not persecuted at all, and people are so buttblasted here that they got mad when I said those things.
>>
>>67122811
I think he was a Catholic. It's weird, he's a complete gay basher but wants to open wide for Muslims.
>>
>>67122819
First of all, I'm not mad at you.
>you're just bitter because you can't force your autistic bitter redneck teen trailer trash theocracy on me or anybody else...
Have I tried converting you, or anyone? at what point did I remotely done so?
>I could link to studies which show that you are most likely to fuck your cousin.
I'll like to see that article, and then point out it's most likely because the people are living in an isolated area.
>Christians are not persecuted at all.
Christianity values are, and locations outside of the west Christians are persecuted for their faith.
>>
>>67123462

>Have I tried converting you, or anyone? at what point did I remotely done so?

People on /pol/ have been forcing religion on people for years. You implied I was autistic because I'm an atheist (although I am not 100 percent atheist).

>I'll like to see that article, and then point out it's most likely because the people are living in an isolated area.

I see Christian neckbeards quite often around here that exhibit the typical traits of autism, but /pol/ can't think past fedora memes and stereotypes.

>Christianity values are

In the western world? No they are not. Christians think that someone not kissing their ass means they are being persecuted.

>and locations outside of the west Christians are persecuted for their faith.

Yes, in areas with certain conditions, but I am talking about the western world here.
>>
>>67124058
>Christians think that someone not kissing their ass means they are being persecuted.
Fuck off Justin. Forcing catholic schools to teach 6 genders and not holding the same standart to muddy schools is discrimination regardless how problematic you think christianity is
>>
>>67124058
>People on /pol/ have been forcing religion on people for years
Am I responsible for these people?
>>Christianity values are
>In the western world? No they are not. Christians think that someone not kissing their ass means they are being persecuted.
Okay, not "persecuted" in the strictest sense, which I did not say Christians were persecuted, think rather replaced.
I bet within 5-20 years most resemblance and influence with Christianity in the west will be gone. And I bet that makes you so happy you could smoke a blunt, oops, never mind.
>>
>>67124904
*which I did not say Christian's values
>>
>>67124904
Americans are too sensitive. Atheism has long peaked in the non-american west. Christianity is getting stronger again.
>>
>>67124904

I don't smoke weed, idiot. People said 20 years ago that Christianity would go away. And yet now it's stronger than ever. There is a strong revivalist movement in Christianity and it won't go away. Your values are not being replaced. Your people won't go away. Get off your /pol/ echo chamber and go outside once in a while. Christianity will never be "gone" in the West. Never. Ever. Screencap this and look at this post in 50 years I'll still be right.

And I see no difference between you and the other hardcore revivalists on /pol/ who have been forcing their religion on people non-stop for years. You take the slightest disagreement as a sign of you being persecuted and going extinct, and that's because Christians are entitled and insecure.
>>
>>67125107
Quite frankly, I doubt it.
Before Christianity gains any power, it need to influence the people with the bible, which is no longer taken for face value among the populace, and unity. All can't be done, because technology already does it for them.
>>
>>67122819
>>67121433
>>67122136
>>67125562
>cancuck shill shitposting level 50
>>
>>67125562
>You take the slightest disagreement as a sign of you being persecuted
Have you ever witness academia in relevance to Christianity? A teacher can't state/imply his believes in Christianity other than sense of mockery.
Despite what you may assume, Christianity isn't growing. Most statistics agree that Christianity is dying.
Okay, there's more Christians on /pol/...Do you think that the coming presidency has anything to do with that? Because when a Christian browse on this site, they're gonna notice an Atheist thread and might post a counterargument thread. That's how it works here. I bet you, most of the Christian activity you see will be mostly gone once Trump is crowned.
>>
>>67126085

I'm not shitposting just because I am making Christians slightly uncomfortable.

>Have you ever witness academia in relevance to Christianity? A teacher can't state/imply his believes in Christianity other than sense of mockery.

But academia is a joke. They are isolated autists. They don't like males either, but you don't see me here complaining about how academics give males a hard time.

>Despite what you may assume, Christianity isn't growing. Most statistics agree that Christianity is dying.

The white Christian revivalism I've witnessed says otherwise. You seem to equate a few atheists merely existing with Christianity going extinct.

>Okay, there's more Christians on /pol/...Do you think that the coming presidency has anything to do with that? Because when a Christian browse on this site, they're gonna notice an Atheist thread and might post a counterargument thread. That's how it works here. I bet you, most of the Christian activity you see will be mostly gone once Trump is crowned.

What does Trump have to do with this at all? Do you honestly think Trump is going to persecute Christians? Oh, and I see very few Christian counterarguments. Most of the times, Christians just sperg out in a ball of rage and post hat memes. This place is an echo chamber extraordinaire.
>>
>>67125635
What are you trying to say?

>Quite frankly, I doubt it.
Because you're American where it's still edgy to be atheist an even there I think atheism is shrinking, if not in numbers at least in popularity. Germany has been atheist for centuries. Christianity is coming back.
>>
real christians (catholics) don't support facists op
>>
>>67113958
>He was defending a religion that hate his and would love to see his gone bcause a few of them get sad

Oh my god... its as if... he ACTUALLY practices his religion.
>>
>>67126966
In the slightest chance you aren't trolling

OP never once mentioned Christians being persecuted in the west. Not once.

He is solely referring to Christian discrimination which takes place in the middle east, which is something you seem to be unable to grasp for whatever reason.

He is suggesting that muslims are much more greatly accepted and have many more opportunities to succeed in Christian dominated nations than Christians in muslim dominated nations.

Now please fuck off with your retarded theocracy shit.
>>
>>67126966
But academia is a joke. They are isolated autists. They don't like males either, but you don't see me here complaining about how academics give males a hard time.
They still have more power than the average commoner. A teacher can't really mention Christianity unless its in a sense of mockery.

>The white Christian revivalism I've witnessed says otherwise.
I take statistical polls, and you take /pol/ for support. Fine, we'll leave it at that.

>What does Trump have to do with this at all?
I meant was once Trump becomes president; a lot of people, including Christians, will ease browsing on this site.
>Most of the times, Christians just sperg out in a ball of rage
Weren't you, in multiple comments, calling me a redneck bitter trailer trash teen?
>This place is an echo chamber extraordinaire.
Finally, something we agree on.

>>67127648
I have a feeling...Once the Muslim situation is under control a lot of Europe will return to Atheism and perhaps militant to religion as a whole.
>>
>>67128331

I'm not trolling or shitposting. This place is an echo chamber and gets triggered whenever somebody says something that goes against the hive mind.

>OP never once mentioned Christians being persecuted in the west. Not once.
>He is solely referring to Christian discrimination which takes place in the middle east, which is something you seem to be unable to grasp for whatever reason.
>He is suggesting that muslims are much more greatly accepted and have many more opportunities to succeed in Christian dominated nations than Christians in muslim dominated nations.
>Now please fuck off with your retarded theocracy shit.

His argument was that Christians are nicer than Muslims, so what Muslims do is wrong. But then I brought up how Christians are not always nice either, and Christians think they are persecuted when somebody merely disagrees with them.

I even replied and told him how we could deal with the Muslim problem, but Christians are not as nice and passive and cuckish as /pol/ pretends they are. Christians will lash out even when they are not being attacked at all.

You replied back to me and talked to me about how you do think Christianity is discriminated against, and I replied back to you and told you how it wasn't. Another sausagebro up above agreed with me to.
>>
>>67129534
Your first post is LITERALLY
>How are Christians persecuted in western civilization?

Don't try to fucking backpedal now that you've been called out for being a retard. Just admit that you misread (or simply didn't read) the OP and move on.

Also, this is my first post so I am not sure what the last line of yours is referring to.
>>
>>67129305

>They still have more power than the average commoner. A teacher can't really mention Christianity unless its in a sense of mockery.

You're merely focusing on one aspect and expanding it to augment your point. Academia is a joke.

>I take statistical polls, and you take /pol/ for support. Fine, we'll leave it at that.

It's not just /pol/, I've seen it almost everywhere on the Internet. It's huge. I know a few people in real life that are a part of the revival too. The general discourse on the Internet is pro-Christian. I'm not sure what polls you are even talking about.

>Weren't you, in multiple comments, calling me a redneck bitter trailer trash teen?

You started it by implying that I am autistic because I'm an atheist. If Christians can use hat memes and calls other autistic, I can bite back too.

I also realized that you are not this guy >>67128331 and I thought you were him for a second in this post. >>67129534
>>
File: 1429103505519.gif (704 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1429103505519.gif
704 KB, 320x240
>>67129534
isn't that obvious that each religion will have zealots... and regarding your post that Christians cant give counter arguments when atheist claim stuff like god doesn't exist take this from a agnostic pot called the kettle black
>>
>>67113958
You found someone who was more of a cuck than a christian, they care more about their ideology rather than their religion.
>>
>>67130550

This is not about God existing or not. Calm down. This is about Christians and how they are not persecuted in western civilization. Hat memes do not form an argument or counterargument.
>>
>>67130960
hat memes , calm down are you even reading my post I'm saying that each religious group does that and the fact your singling out Christians because of it is retarded and your inability to comprehend my post is also retarded
>>
>>67130394
>It's huge.
Like my bible?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTYr3JuueF4

I haven't any sleep, if this was later or earlier it'd keep conversing. This is where it ends.
May God bless you and make you interested in Josephus, Ipuwer papyrus, date of Clement of Rome's manuscript, etc.
>>
>>67113958
Christian is a cultural thing, anyone can claim they're Christian dude, there are very few actual Christians
>>
Christianity is Judaism for the goys.

Only good goys follow christianity.

The christian teachings tell goys to be good little submissive weaklings.

Do you really expect anyone who follows jewish teachings to promote anything that isn't being a weak cuck?
>>
>>67130960
also to mentiuon athiests arguments are really just the same as Christians they bring no new information to the table its just two groups arguing over if something is real or not while not providing evidence to back up each claim
>>
>>67131850
I'm guessing the men in the crusades where pretty weak too kek
>>
>>67132030
It was a severe loss.
>>
>>67132258
so men going out and actually fighting their enemys is being weak and cucks tell me friend what have you done? and also to mention that picture doesn't include things like the spainish inquisition and also spain taking a lot of south America kek

granted its not part of the crusades but the top pic is not just crusades m8
>>
>>67131183

I'm singling out Christians because we are talking about Christians in this conversation you fuck.

>>67131219

Thanks for the well wishes, I request that you take another look around and realize that you are not as oppressed as you think you are. Leave this echo chamber, it's messing with your head. Even go on almost any other Internet bastion and see that Christians are well respected and the discourse favors you.

>>67131862

You know my point, m8ey. Hat memes are not a proper argument or counterargument. We are not having a theistic debate here, but rather discussing the place of Christianity in modern western societies.
>>
>>67132800
did op say they are being persecuted or not? no so why the fuck are you spewing this shit and also not addressing my orginal post just shows how dense your being kek
>>
File: pagans.png (64 KB, 980x484) Image search: [Google]
pagans.png
64 KB, 980x484
>>67131850
You can always be a Frankfurt School-endorsed neobagan then.
>>
>>67132800
so your saying that athiests are wrong as well? m8 I can agree with you on that but also why should Christians give a proper counterargument when the argument being made is not a proper one to begin with if you ask me Christians are doing the right thing by posting them dank memes
>>
>>67132682
The crusades and the inquisition are examples of the few times that christians actually fought back.

But neither of them align with christian teachings..

>though shalt not kill
>turn the other cheek
>love thy enemy
>be a martyr
>never raise a hand in anger
>your king is a jew
>the poor jews suffered at the hands of pharaoh
etc etc

christianity was invented by jews to subvert the roman religion and roman society as a whole. The roman empire fell because of the effects of the jew.

The egyptian empire fell because of the effects of the jew.

The german empire fell because of the effects of the jew.

The british empire fell because of the effects of the jew.

You're a good goy though so surely you will be well off under jewish rule. Don't worry about those other goys, good goys are above them.
>>
>>67133033

Shut the fuck up, m8ey. He implied they were being persecuted so I had to correct him.

>>67133316

No. Hat memes are not a proper argument or counterargument. You are pretending to be an agnostic here and I see right through you. Stop pretending to be unbiased.
>>
>>67133666
if you actually knew stuff about other religions lets say islam because of your pic the ten commandments apply to islam seeing as it is a Abrahamic religion and the fact you apply this only to Christianity and not to islam shows that you just hate Christians for no actual reason if muslims go against their teachings wouldn't it be logical to say that some Christians would also go again it as well m8
>>
>>67134208
from what op said it doesn't look that way it looks like a lot of no practicing Christians are not defending their religious beliefs so unless he means to say Christians are persecuting Christian I don't see what your saying so pls kill your self and stop being so butthurt kekekekek

i didn't say they where a proper argument or counterargument lol? and I'm not pretending just because someone can see atheism for what it is does not make me biased i even said the same shit about Christianity in my previous posts kek fucking hell m8 I'm dying here come up with some better rebuttals
>>
>>67134380
>islam follows the same rules as christianity
good goy, muslims are just the same as you.

No wonder Britain has gone to shit.

For the record I hat Islam far more than Christianity.

But this thread is about christians and I don't care what a bunch of sand niggers believe. I care when I see fellow whites submitting to jewish teachings though.

I know enough about Islam to know it should be illegal in Europe and the anglosphere. But I also know christians have been manipulated to be taught that submission and pacifism = heaven.
>>
>>67113958
>What the fuck is wrong with todays Christians?
Modernism! Their views on how society, government, law, diplomacy, military etc. should run have no biblical foundation, but are either secularist-humanist or emotional.
>>
>>67135145
is that what you take from my post lmao? im talking about the foundations of the religions they changed of course why the fuck do you thin muslims call themselves muslims and not Christians i prefer Christians to muslims m8
>>
>>67135209
There was a time where christianity defended europe from arabs. But modern christianity pushed pasifism harder than any other belief and modern christians chose to give everything away because they believe selflessness gets them to heaven.
>>
>>67135427
The foundation of christianity is judaism you cuck.

If you follow the jew you are nothing but a weak little goy.

Doesn't matter if you prefer Christians over Muslims if you welcome Muslims with open arms.

How about you stop following Jewish lies and follow the true religion.

There is no supreme Jew controlling everything.

Polytheism is the truth.

Next you'll be defending the Jews using usury to dominate the financial system.
>>
>>67136064
kek polythieism? and the foundations may be jewish but ever wonder why the jews where persecuted from Christian lands and muslim lands stop shitposting you silly cunt and go wrestle a croc
>>
>What the fuck is wrong with todays Christians?

Nothing. It was a doctrine of the weak and it still is.
>>
>>67136299
I know why they were kicked out of britain. Usury.

But they used all their usury obtained jew golds to kike their way back in and britain has been selling out their own kind in favour of the kike way of life ever since.

You love the jew so much you are literally defending jewish beliefs right now.
>>
>>67134934

Holy fucking shit, m9-1. You are telling me to kill myself because you don't like what I have to say. How tolerant and mature of you.

The thing is, m8ey, is that atheists don't have any equivalent of hat memes they can use. Besides, atheists are seen as a boogeyman anyways. They only have their specific websites and such, other than that they are disagreed with almost everywhere.
>>
>>67114169
So this is the power of gaytheist reading comprehension.
>>
>>67114169
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>67135620
I don't know about the situation in Australia, but here in Germany it started in the 1960s and 70s. Until than, the churches were not anti-bourgeois or anti-law & order and they didn't heavily support leftism. They're cucked, it's that simple. And they interpret scripture from that point of view. Also, they believe, as many atheists and agnostics and jews and others in the West believe, that our well-being, our wealth, our progress & technology come from being "tolerant" and "democratic" and such nonsense. And they take it for granted. If you do that, of course, there's no need to think about preparing to keep civilization intact, 'cause it's "just there".
>>
>>67136064
>Polytheism is the truth.
Polytheism is, just like monotheism, a generic term describing numerous religions whose cosmologies and narratives blatantly contradict each other.
Unless you don't take the individual polytheistic religion as "true", but as a metaphor, in which case it stops being a religion and becomes a form of esoteric-mysticist wisdom-philosophy or, in other words, a primitive variation of science.
>>
>>67119145

This
>>
>>67113958
Catholics are degenerate. Methodist-ism is life.
>>
>>67137124
>>67137124
>>67137124
>>67137124
>>67137124
>>67137124
telling me to shut up because you disagree with me that's pretty mature m8 that's just bollocks i come from a country that has over 25% athiests and your idea of a atheist from what ive seen is a anti theist and what is your point they are disagreed nearly everywhere a lot of places disagree with different religions Christianity, Islam, Judaism, paganism still doesn't make any one of them right kek
>>
File: 1453632615409.png (38 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
1453632615409.png
38 KB, 1000x668
Now that being an atheist is a meme, have any of you sincerely found religion?

I can't see myself following a set of rules/guidelines created thousands of years ago. I see religion as a vehicle that was used to police/control the masses in long gone era.

I do respect what religion has done for humanity in it's formative years, but I think it has become very outdated.

>inb4 tinfoil
>>
>>67137248
>>67137543
>>67138563

Holy fucking shit m8ies, what the fook is going on here? I wasn't shitposting or trollposting you fucking wankers. I want that other ausfag to come back here so you m8ies can get it.

And I request to see a source that the U.K. is 25 percent atheist that is not true.
>>
File: religion in the uk.png (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
religion in the uk.png
7 KB, 200x200
>>67138900

Religion in the United Kingdom (2011 census)

Christianity (59.5%)

No religion (25.7%)

Not stated (7.2%)

Islam (4.4%)

Hinduism (1.3%)

Other religions (1.9%)
no religion = athiest
>>
>>67139153
fug that didn't save the way i had imagined
https://www.rt.com/uk/231811-uk-atheism-report-decline/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/uk-is-one-of-the-least-religious-countries-in-the-world-survey-finds-10173589.html
granted in these it doesn't give 25% but they don't include other athiests of varying degrees
>>
>>67139153
fuck it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom
>>
>>67127864
Where in the bible does it tell you to do that?
>>
>>67139153
>>67139488
>>67139927

You wot m8? What the fook, m80. "no religion" does not mean atheist, and the rest of your sources didn't even say 25 percent, then you linked me to a wikipedia article. No mention of Christianity going away and it was the majority. Holy shit m6+2, you really shit the bed on this one.
>>
>>67141963
Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. https://atheists.org/activism/resources/what-is-atheism

god your easy kek

seriously what the fuck are you on about Christianity going away i did not say it is going away stop putting words in my mouth to make your arguments easy your just being a utter retard lmao
>>
>>67142335

Holy fook m80. You fooking wot? Did you see what I said? THE FOOKING SOURCES YOU GAVE ME WERE INCORRECT AND SO WAS THE GRAPH. You shit the bed m8ey.
>>
>>67136064
The foundations of christianity are only partially Jewish. You're forgetting things Jesus introduced that explicitly contradicted Jewish teachings and Greek philosophy. Platonism and Aristotelianism align more closely with monotheism than polytheism
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.