[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I turned on MSNBC for the first time in years this morning,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: MSNBC_hosts_ap_img.jpg (287 KB, 1440x907) Image search: [Google]
MSNBC_hosts_ap_img.jpg
287 KB, 1440x907
So I turned on MSNBC for the first time in years this morning, and they were replaying clips from Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow. Both were laying all the blame at the feet of Trump.

Why is this allowed? If Trump decided he was going to crack down on the media, would it be that bad of a thing? Look at how fucking corrupt and one sided they are. It makes me so sad
>>
>>67113935
>If Trump decided he was going to crack down on the media,

Are you faggots even denying that Trump isn't a fascist at this point?
>>
>>67113935
That's what leads to a dictatorship, anon. It's a terrible thing when a leader is allowed to restrict media, it's just that most people who go into communication majors and the like tend to lean left (aka bleeding heart liberal faggots). It can't be allowed, but I agree with the sentiment, fuck the media. You just have to pray that the common good will prevail.
>>
>>67113935
MSNBC are subversive commie fucks.

Look at their "Lean Forward" ad campaign

These are the older ones from a few years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23fxiKWFKrg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-YNCrsvL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujt6huQ_BtE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiGHcfQAWDc

In one of the newer ones the commercial literally says, "Government saved us once (talking about the great depression) and we need government again - big government isn't the problem, small minds are" or something like that.
>>
>>67113935
All the liberal media is trying to spin this against Trump.

I guess what they're saying is, if I go to a Hillary Clinton rally and start beating the shit out of people, it's Hillary Clinton's fault for getting me fired up with her anti-white male rhetoric.
>>
>>67113935
Anyone who pays even a small amount of attention knows MSNBC is the most liberally biased network news station. Fox is bias in the other direction though so gotta take the bad with the good.

People who just blindly repeat what news networks say are retarded anyway. They do no research on their own and formulate no opinions of their own so their opinions need to be discarded.

>>67114091
Go home, Reddit.
>>
File: CdGP60jWIAAHYzy.png (588 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
CdGP60jWIAAHYzy.png
588 KB, 1000x1200
>>67114091
>>
File: (374).jpg (32 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
(374).jpg
32 KB, 500x400
>>67114091
what are you, a little fucking girl??
what're you gonna do, girl, you gonna cry you little fucking baby? Ah ha! look everybody, anon is crying like a little baby girl ahahhaha anons a crybaby girl!!
>>
>>67113935
yes. limiting speech is bad. trump fags literally want to ban speech, like you are implying.

look if you are retarded enough to fall for the msnbc bullshit then so be it. you cannot FORCE people to become smart. and banning speech that you disagree with is a step in the wrong direction.

i fucking hate the status quo. but this is exactly why i cannot get behind trump and exactly why the media calls him fascist. because his supporters have fascist ideas.
>>
>>67114314

I know MSNBC is biased. Bias I can deal with. But this was pretty much direct shilling. And I know Fox shills, but MSNBC was even more blatant. It is like the newspaper journalists lost all their jobs, and you have Television actors and Radio actors just being red or blue shills on TV and radio, and any sort of real journalism is almost completely dead.
>>
>>67114526
Fuck off. You're a status quo shill. If journalism is just out there as a front promoting business interests, then fuck it. I really don't care if we have a free press or not at this point, because the press is fucking bought and sold by various interests on either end, and they aren't telling the truth.

The best we can hope for is the Donald removing back room dealings from newsrooms.
>>
>>67113935
Theres enough media out there to reflect everyones worldview, you fucking moron

>oh no, say what i want you to saaaay!
>>
>>67114816
so you would rather a state run press? you would rather no one speak?

if you are dumb enough to get your news from the mainstream media then what the fuck can i tell you. other than that you are literally calling for a government takeover while backing the 'non establishment' candidate.
>>
>>67114303
Look at how bad plebbits trying to spin it. Literally a picture of a bleeding dindu and their source is a video of a guy walking around talking. They even tried posting the vid of that idiot that cheap shotted a protestor a week ago as the source. Completely different situation. Very sad. https://www.reddit.com/over18?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Fpics%2Fcomments%2F4a1sah%2Fthe_result_of_protesting_against_trump_in_st_louis%2F%3Fsort%3Dtop
>>
>Why didn't you predict all these minorities would chimp out at your peaceful rally?

I thought liberals thought minorities were dindus.
>>
>>67114816
Exactly, journalists are scum and deserve to be treated as such.
>>
>>67115027

I wouldn't mind if Donald cracked down on the media lying and the misinformation and bias that gets thrown around. Right now media is essentially as bad as if it were run by the government, because big wig interests are the ones that get to put out the stories they want.

I don't want a press that is free to just promote whatever fucking stories they get paid to and pass it off as news. I want the Donald to put an end to the false advertisement and the backroom dealings.

It isn't about banning speech that I disagree with. It is about removing the ability of Jewish and other interests being able to peddle propaganda under the guise of true news stories, and forcing the demons to come out into the light. They have to come out up front and say that they are paid shills.
>>
>>67113935
>Whats the first amendment
Wow you faggots are more easily triggered than tumblr.
>>
>>67113935

Are you retarded?
>>
>>67115371
racism is ok when they do it
>>
>>67113935
Lawrence O'Donnell is the worst one up there. He's so fucking arrogant and dismissive.
>>
>>67115460
>>67115448

>I'm free to be shill'd to by corporate and Jew interests behind the guise of a free press that hasn't been bought and sold
>I'm free to be lied to and manipulated every day
>I'm free to call people who want to end this sort of back room dealing retarded.

Great freedom of the press we have.
>>
>>67115725

Nigga close your eyes. Get up and walk away.

Nobody is forcing you to read shill trash.
>>
>>67115399
no one trusts the media. no one gets their news from major media anymore. so why do you care?

the rub is, what is truth? you can already sue the media if they commit libel. tune in to the hulk hogan case. it is being live streamed on the internet.

so what is truth and what is a lie? if it was real in your mind, and you report it to the news, and they run it, who is at fault? the news? the guy that reported it? or is it true that the news reports that some buy believes something?

but beyond that little mind game of what journalism has become (i have gotten 4 stories pulled that mentioned me. i know a little about how journalism works), where would they stop? once the government gets to shut down stories, why wouldn't they shut down stories about government? the only reason we can read news that isn't mainstream media is the very fact that the government cannot shut down media they disagree with.

but yea, sure. you aren't a fascist. you just want to shut down media that you don't like.
>>
>>67115838
>>67115868

No one here is saying you stop people from saying whatever they want. You just can't call it news. You can't call your people reporters. Listen, I know that a lot of you people like to talk and kiss up to your Zionist overlords. Forget about you people. The Donald should remove these backroom dealings or force these places to rebrand, and stop them from false advertising. We have laws in this country that prevent someone from advertising that sugar water will make you grow three feet, so why not have false advertising laws against people falsely advertising shit as news.
>>
>>67115725
>muh jews
And I'm free to say that you're retarded
Look, I'm no fan of the MSM right now but that mean we should revoke their right to say shit.
If there was a crack down on these kind of things, /pol/ would most certainly come next.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
>>
>>67116421

No one is talking about their right to say shit.

They just can't call themselves a news channel or falsely advertise
>>
>>67113935
Don't watch the crap, do yourself a huge favor and not watch leftist propaganda channels, they will do your head in.
The cultural marxists are winning on so many fronts that it's almost unbearable so unless you want to snap I suggest living a wholesome life with the shit turned off, concentrate on your family and on the things that matter . The cunts are relentless and ruthless, they can't be matched my normal moral men.
>>
>>67117139

I don't want to give up this fight though, I don't want to let them brainwash and false advertise my country.
>>
>>67114109
if they were bleeding hearts, they wouldnt be spinning violence into something else. when did pol stop fingering the jew? this is literally a thread on media and the jew hasnt been brought up
>>
>>67114091
Fuck off shill
>>
>>67117612
I'm not sure It's possible to fight them politically at all. To advocate anyone standing up to what's going on would be to advocate an insurrection, that's the only way out as far as I can see. To start off you would have to take out the main stream media's capacity to broadcast, then you would have the small problem of the worlds armed forces.
>>
>>67118059
but no one believes them. /pol/ tries to pretend they are a special club and that they are the only red pilled people out there.

the american congressional approval rating is NINE FUCKING PERCENT! no one trusts the media. just because your grandma still believes what the tv says doesn't mean anyone else does. back in 2002 i was an outcast. today i am considered a sage by the same people. literally no one watches the msm for 'news'. everyone gets their news from the internet.

so taking out broadcast towers is fairly useless. anyone who actually cares about news isn't getting theirs from broadcast towers.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.