[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it time to fight back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: anti-trump supporters.jpg (28 KB, 483x333) Image search: [Google]
anti-trump supporters.jpg
28 KB, 483x333
Is it time to fight back?
>>
File: 1432300709692.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432300709692.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
didn't the US "win" the cold war? looks like it migrated within
>>
>>67113987

i disagree fuck you
>>
>>67113884
Need to get rid of our cuckservative leaders first.
>>
>>67114013
>et folium stupri
>>
>>67113987
degeneracy is a weapon, conservatism is a shield. early 1900s soviets were degenerate as all fuck when they were trying to expand, but became very conservative after world war 2 when they were trying to hold their conquered turf. now its america trying to conquer
>>
>>67114131

what does that mean i dont speak chinese
>>
>>67113884
FIKI FIKI
>>
>>67114226
why do you not respect your heritage
>>
It's not hypocrisy when I do it!
>>
File: rape.jpg (128 KB, 857x1046) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
128 KB, 857x1046
>>67114247
>>
>>67113987
This is a new strain of commie. It has been lying dormant in universities for years. Twisting, morphing
>>
>>67113987

It did.
We didn't let Hitler kill them all and allowed them into our nation.
>>
>>67113884
hahaha this is amazing
>>
>>67114262

i am not chinese i am white and i do not appreciate your words here i want to report ur posts but i cant put in false reports because of the fucken regulations of the authroity so ill have tpo just deal with it maybe i can go to another place but then i wont be able to see the content here but if i go here then i wont be able to see the content of other places so i just dont like ur triggering posts and i think u should take some snsitivity training in how to properly talk to people on the ionternet as well as offline u fucken biggot
>>
>>67114407
No, it is the same.

Class theory in the original, Russian revolution was "to emancipate from the circumstances imposed by the by the ruling bourgeoisie".

The Russian Empire and China before they had a communist revolution were a society ruled by landowners, and the overwhelming majority of people were illiterate, landless, dumb fuck peasants.

When people are educated and the social contract concept is firmly imprinted in their minds, communists have to twist their agenda in order to appeal to the sense of entitlement. Replace "bourgeoisie" in the class theory with "men", "whites", "straight", "nationalists", and you get the modern feminist, BLM, LGBT and globalist movements.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.