[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP UNIVERSITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Donal Trump President.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Donal Trump President.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
How can you vote for a man who is a scammer and a fraud /pol/? I see nothing in favor of Trump in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfsbQGPLAE

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/better-business-bureau-republican-debate-fax-donald-trump-campaign-election-2016/
>>
>>67111084
White American will come back
>>
>>67111084
He's going to be a lightning rod for violence now wherever he goes. I've never liked that billionaire scum so, may he rot in hell.
>>
File: POLBTFO.png (312 KB, 474x578) Image search: [Google]
POLBTFO.png
312 KB, 474x578
Well?
>>
>>67111084

6/10 next time call him Drumpf
>>
>>67111084

You mean a wealth generator? I would rather support a wealth generator than a wealth spreader.
>>
>>67111338
I know you are a kangaroo but you have yet to prove that he is not a scammer.
>>
File: Hamburger_University_0[1].jpg (137 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hamburger_University_0[1].jpg
137 KB, 500x375
If you got scammed by Trump University you can still start at pic related
>>
>>67111607

How can I refute something you have not proven?
>>
>>67111084
>thinks Hamburger University is an accredited learning institution.
>>
>>67111666
He supposedly proved that he got an A+ from BBB and showed like, what, 2 reports of people that took the course that said it was excellent. He said that 98% of the people were saying it's good.

BBB themselves disproved his claim that they sent the fax during the debate with the A+ certificate and in fact told the media that they think the university is a failed business and gave it a "no rating".

Your move shitposter.
>>
>>67111852
>He supposedly
>no sources

well shit I guess I got #btfo I used to be a Trumpet but after this revelation I'm a cruzmissile now
>>
>>67111944
>no sources
>literally linked a video where Trump says this in the OP
>he also said in the debate

Retard
>>
File: 1456651460029.png (266 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
1456651460029.png
266 KB, 368x657
>>67111989

>he said X
>supposedly X isn't true
>BTFO

well done
>>
>>67111084
>How can you vote for a man who is a scammer and a fraud /pol/?

Your average Trumptard has an average IQ of about 80.
>>
>>67111084

>wah I didn't get a PhD from a rich dad poor dad seminar
>>
>>67112100
If he says that BBB gave him an A+ while they themselves claim they didn't give him that rating and that they received many complaints (which got him a D- and basically disproves his claim about 98% of the people who took the course liked it).

But then again I may be falling for another shitpost crafted by a kangaroo.
>>
>>67112277
>while they themselves claim
>claim

ebin xD still waitin for those sources you claim are true
>>
>>67112369
Link in the OP cunt. Unless the CBS report is completely made up which is bullshit.
>>
File: 1457520596045.png (114 KB, 427x348) Image search: [Google]
1457520596045.png
114 KB, 427x348
>>67112441

this link has nothing to do with your claims dumbass
>>
>>67112631
Except it does. One link is Trump himself saying on thing, the other link is BBB disproving it, making him a liar.

You are just shitposting now so I won't bother anymore.
>>
>>67112631
>>67112867

"On Thursday's debate stage, Trump said of his school, "We have a 98 percent approval rating, we have an 'A' from the Better Business Bureau, and people like it."

Debate moderator and Fox News host Megyn Kelly responded that "the rating from the BBB was a D-minus, and it was a result of a number of complaints they received."

Trump later claimed the rating was elevated to an "A."

According to the BBB statement, "Over the years, the company's BBB rating has fluctuated between an A+ and a D-. At this time, the status is 'No Rating' because the company is believed to be out of business."

The BBB's refuting claim is just one of the problems to crop up out of Trump's performance on the debate stage Thursday."
>>
>>67112946
>We have a 98 percent approval rating, we have an 'A' from the Better Business Bureau, and people like it.

>"Over the years, the company's BBB rating has fluctuated between an A+ and a D-

holy shit /b/ro you sure BTFO me out there how will I ever recover
>>
moot was right
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.