[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans on /pol/: how have your family and friends react to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1114477789966548562.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1114477789966548562.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
Americans on /pol/: how have your family and friends react to what happened yesterday? were they red pilled by it?

thanks in advance
>>
>>67110919
Too early in the morning here for many reactions yet. But if breitbart comments and facebook posts are anything to judge by. Trump just got a HUGE amount of more support.

People are fucking pissed.
>>
>>67110919
If the newscasts don't red pill them, I will.
>>
>>67111013
Tell me more senpai~
>>
I just woke up, what happened?

did someone try to kill trump?
>>
>>67110919
More of those tits please.
>>
>>67110919
what happened? Did i miss something?
>>
>>67111151
George Soros paid BLM and Bernie supporters to riot at Trumps rally in Chicago.
>>
>>67111251
Dindu riots at rally, Trump had to cancel
>>
>>67111151
>>67111251

Bernie SJWs and BLMs crashed themselves by trying to crash Trump's rally... with no survivors.
>>
>>67111151
Security concerns meant that local police and SS told Trump to cancel his rally. He did.
Chimpout by protesters ensued.
>>
>>67111251
>>67111151
trump rally in chicago got cancelled because blm/bernie bros chimped out
>>
>>67111151

He had to cancel his Chicago rally because of millions of rioting Niggers, spics and leftists.
>>
>>67111316
>>67111320
Thanks guys, there's nothing about that in our news apparently.
>>
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TRUMP'S A MADMAN SCHEDULING *THREE* EVENTS TODAY, SENPAIS

WILL IT BE A SEXY SATURDAY??

IT'LL BE A SEXY SATURDAY!!
>>
>>67111323
>Trump
>SS
Jesus tumblr this is getting cheap

>>67111284
What's with the Soros-hate here?
>>
>>67111209
https://www.instagram.com/laurenvictoriahanley/
>>
>>67111466
>SS
Referring to the Secret Service you silly.

>What's with the Soros-hate here?
You're kidding right?
Do you even know who he is?

His company literally organised the chimp-out.
>>
>>67111120
Ted Cruz tried to blame Trump and it completely backfired. Lots of complaints and Cruz supporters on FB saying they're switching to Trump.

Fox has fully done a 180 and seems to be completely supporting Trump. Even just on Hannity it was complete Liberal destruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_46kPM0s8

Even Megyn Kelly is defending Trump and if followers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcElU4JI7XU

Trump even indirectly called out Soros at the end of Hannity when he said "the people behind moveon.org".

Liberal networks are still trying to blame Trump for the riots. Obama is too. But some news networks are starting to fight back finally. Obama got blasted a lot all night.
>>
>>67111502
Thanks belgiumbro. What a terrible person this little slut is.
>>
>>67111615
They literally dont understand that they cant stump the trump. When will they learn that everything they do backfires and turns into trump support?
Maybe it's for the better actually.
>>
>>67111600
>Do you even know who he is?
Yes I know who he is but I don't know why he is hated on here. Thought that was clear.

>His company literally organised the chimp-out.
Wut?

>Referring to the Secret Service you silly.
I thought an Australian would appreciate :/
>>
>>67111688
why, australianbro? it's not her fault she got born with god tier genetics, i want to fuck her so bad

in this video her titties look even better if that was possible
2:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MT3pMMgjw
>>
File: dVSLH9m.png (596 KB, 490x6823) Image search: [Google]
dVSLH9m.png
596 KB, 490x6823
>>67111371
>>
>>67111835
If you know who he is why don't you hate him?

Firstly he's a jew.
He's a longtime supporter of liberal causes.
He's funding Hilary.
He funded BLM.

He is one of the founders of MoveOn.org where they organised the chimpout in chicago.

What's not to hate?
>>
Trump to speak on Fox at the top of the hour
>Trump to speak on Fox at the top of the hour
>>
>>67112161
>If you know who he is why don't you hate him?
Here's what I know/knew bout him:
>Jew
>Self-made billionaire
>rekt Britain
>>
>>67111937
She's wonderful looking no doubt. I agree and would also love to fuck her.

She's a terrible person because she flaunts her beauty in such a way like a dirty shallow attention whore.

Perhaps there's some fox and the grapes here on my part but anyone with that many sexy pics showing off her outsides on instagram most likely hasn't got anything good going on inside.
>>
>>67112176
we just dont know dot jpg
>>
>>67111835
George Soros is an old rich jew elite that has a history of currency manipulation, destroying economies for shekels. He also funds a lot of liberal causes, but of the negative type (BLM, Femen, among others), causes that /pol/ is against. Also one of the major voices supporting the Muslim inva- I mean, "refugees" and general Muslim immigration into Europe. He hates the white race like any old jew and is trying to work towards the destruction of white people. That's why /pol/ hates him. Do some research, there's a lot of disturbing things to be found out about Soros.
>>
>>67112349
He's also the chairmen of the Open Society Foundation. Who gave refugees in turkey instruction pamphlets on how to get to germany and sweden and what to say to make it easier to get in. Tips like claiming to be an unaccompanied minor.
So you can add 'rekt germany' to that list.

He's a bad man.
>>
>>67112349
I mean seriously just look at some of his websites:

http://front.moveon.org/
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/
>>
>>67112776
Does this take away from him as an economist? Like I know he has some left-leaning tendencies for a wall street trader but I didn't think anything bad of it.
>>
File: 1457748192771.png (432 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
1457748192771.png
432 KB, 600x454
Mid 50s year old guy at work called them all animals, he fucking hates niggers. (He's Polish)

Unfortunately I have to work around some basketball Americans so not much redpilling going on.
>>
>>67113052
Still going for that world's biggest cuck title huh germany?
>>
>>67112161
You could NOT hate the fact that most of these are correct, and politically correct too.
>>
>>67112349
Putin also banned any of the societies/companies he runs from operating in Russia. He had shit to do with the Ukraine situation.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.