[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adjutant online. Good evening Anon I'll fill you on on what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: terran.jpg (5 KB, 64x59) Image search: [Google]
terran.jpg
5 KB, 64x59
Adjutant online. Good evening Anon I'll fill you on on what's been happening.

Emperor Trump has ordered the immediate disengagement of the Trump campaign from the state of Ilinois. Trump and Anti-Trump forces continue to battle across the core
city of Chicago.

Receiving incoming transmission:
>>
I WILL RULE THIS COUNTRY OR SEE IT BURN TO ASHES AROUND ME
>>
>>67109814
Classic. I miss starcraft
>>
>>67109814
>>67109857
Could you two just shut up? I'm about to score some sweet trans-racial psychic assassin Queen of Blades booty!

(lol nice comparison)
>>
File: Firebat_SC1_HeadAnim1.gif (82 KB, 60x56) Image search: [Google]
Firebat_SC1_HeadAnim1.gif
82 KB, 60x56
>>67109814
You tryin' to get invited to my next barbeque?
>>
Friendly reminder that the story went to shit in the sequel and Kerrigan is a traitorous bitch that Jim should've killed when he had the chance.
>>
File: 1453276589734.jpg (106 KB, 700x627) Image search: [Google]
1453276589734.jpg
106 KB, 700x627
Maximum kek cobbas
>>
>>67110599
>went to shit in the sequel
star craft 2 or the expansion? I vaguely remember watching the trailers on youtube.
>>
File: christie.jpg (48 KB, 636x446) Image search: [Google]
christie.jpg
48 KB, 636x446
>>67109814
We are taking a hell of a pounding from the BLM swarm, anon.
All our bases of operation are being simultaneously attacked and we need you to buy us time for a re-rally.
>>
>>67110355
Did they turned a white girl into a black girl?
That's sick
>>
>>67110767
The 2 expansions were awful.
>>
>>67110842

Invisible sandwich
>>
>>67111019
Of course. Look at that zerg "weave" in her hair.
correction trans-species.
>>
>>67111132
Thanks. All most purchased them. SC2 felt too controlling and it annoyed me.
>>
>>67111669
HotS is actually pretty good, LotV a shit
>>
>>67111952
ty. will look into it. OP's comparing Trump to Mengsk got me itching to play again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.