[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the opportunities for the EU with the UK leaving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Map_of_the_Schengen_Area.svg.png (364 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_the_Schengen_Area.svg.png
364 KB, 2000x2000
1. Germany would be in power in Europe, mostly unopposed.

2. All EU countries would adopt the Euro with maybe the exception of Sweden.

3. Because of 2., they might finally get a Euro finance minister and a budget in place.

4. Ever closer union might just be turbo charged with all kinds of reforms that tightly integrate the EU

5. Many countries in Europe are for closer military cooperation and for an EU border guard... with the UK being mostly against.
>>
Fuck the EU.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>67109011
The first step f many my friend.
>>
**See German posting this** Yeah nice try Merkel, go slobber on some refugee cock.
>>
>>67109011
Sounds as if you just came
>>
>>67109011
fuck off
>>
>>67109666
No, the orange stuff is Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia.
>>
>>67109011
I like how nicely the anglo scum is encircled. They better think twice before engaging in any stupid moves against the EU.
>>
Ha the Danish will not adapt the euro. The parties against EU is raising. Saw an article just a few weeks ago about the impact of British exit and if Denmark would follow suite.

Now Denmark will not leave EU in the near future but we are getting pretty fucking tired of all the bullshit
>>
>>67109011
I am bearish on the EU. I honestly think within 2 years we will see either the dissolution of the EU or at least a smaller EU. Eastern bloc countries are getting increasingly angry with the centralism coming out of germany, the ECB continues to struggle with deflationary pressure even with extremely loose monetary policy. Ultimately disunity will continue to rise.
>>
Britain will not leave the EU stop being delusional. Look at the pols, in campaign is ahead by a comfortable margin, more so than the No campaign during Scottish independence.
>>
Fuck off and drop dead you kraut cocksucker :D
>>
>>67109011
take Ukraine in EU
they want it so much
>>
>>67109011
I'm inclined to agree that the UK leaving will strengthen Germany's role in the EU.

But you know that Germany is not exactly strong enough to dominate Europe alone, right? According to geopolitics it is far too weak to act as a hegemon. Plus it's constantly antagonizing Eastern Europe, the area of its natural hegemony.

If you want something like that to happen, Germany must drop its ethnosuicidal policies and join the bloc of Central European states.
>>
>>67110931
Disregard the name by the way. Good thread.
>>
>>67109011
That's maps all wrong.
Iceland withdrew its application, and Turkey will be a full member with Schengen access soon :)

As for a result of Brexit, I predict a huge boost to Euroscepticism across the continent with many more countries demanding their own referendum, Netherlands would probably be next in line.
>>
>>67110347
>Ha the Danish will not adapt the euro.
You already have adopted the Euro. Your currency is 100% pegged to the Euro. The Danish krona is basically a meme, it is essentially the Euro, just doesn't say so on the bills.
>>
>>67110703
>take Ukraine in EU
>they want it so much
I have no problem with the Ukraine joining the EU. I am actually pretty baffled why the Ukraine hasn't for the last 25 years tried to reform, reform and reform and joint the EU alongside Bulgaria and Romania. We should take White Russia and Moldavia as well.

They are all a lot whiter and better than Turkey.
>>
Would be helping everyone if Germany left the EU
>>
>brexit
>out vote majority
Wont happen as much as i wish it did
>>
>>67110703
They won't even get their precious association treaty with the EU, let alone membership.
>>
>>67109011
>mostly unopposed
one country can veto the shit out of Germany crap

>All EU countries would adopt the Euro
nope, we will stay with złoty, thanks

>finally get a Euro finance minister and a budget in place
and it will be woman who spend half of it on refugess

>Many countries in Europe are for closer military cooperation
only V4 and we doing it without EU
>>
>>67113515

why not?
>>
>>67115748
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35786922

we got this senpai
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.