[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TED IS FINISHED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: RJf7cGk.png (596 KB, 490x6823) Image search: [Google]
RJf7cGk.png
596 KB, 490x6823
I REPEAT CRUZ IS DONE.

RATO IS GONO
>>
all his supporters are turning on him

lmao trump just won ohio/florida and the nomination
>>
TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>67108341
fucking Canadians trying to run for prez
that fat stupid fuck should've never been on the ballots

BORN: CALGARY, CANADA
>>
Fugg, the protest actually did help Trump
>>
>>67108341
This is fascinating. Trump gets cucked just like Bernie did, and trumpbots somehow find a way to spin it in order to convince themselves that it's Cruz the one who got stumped, not Trump.

Pol is really just an echo chamber at this point
>>
>>67109201
>/pol/
>facebook

pick1
>>
>>67109201

>Cruz's official FB page
>/pol/

>Bernie: 2 fat she-boons
>Trump: hundreds of angry giga-niggas

Top lel, Moor shitskin.
>>
>>67108341
He should be, and Kasich, too. What they did was fucked up. Even Rubio somewhat defended Trump and called it for what it was, a large scale left wing protest. Had ZERO to do with Trump.
>>
>>67108341
goodbye rato
>>
>>67109328
Did Rubio really stick up for Trump?
>>
>>67109201
Bernie let them on the stage. For a year Trump has kicked them out of his rallies. Last night there were too many. Trump is a hero for anyone who wants freedom from sjw scum.
>>
>>67109362

Not exactly, but he did acknowledge those were paid protestors.
>>
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 272x186) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 272x186
>>67108341
Soon
check em
>>
>>67109362
In the beginning then he went back to cuckservative mode and said that people shouldn't say what they're thinking so its trumps fault.
>>
>>67109362
Look at the OP image. Half the people there are saying "At least Rubio admitted they were paid protestors"
>>
>>67109362
He did at the beginning of his Fox call-in. I didnt hear his CNN call but I guarantee you he had refined his statement on it all.

But yes, Rubio's kneejerk reaction was to support Trump. I think it was on Megyn Kellys show.
>>
>>67109201

Looks like Franco didn't exterminate all the commies, pity. Good thing your crippling heroin addiction will do you in you diseased faggot.
>>
>>67108341

You need to post the vid of rato's presser, all our sniveling kike rat it was disturbing
>>
When's the next vote?
>>
File: based-tammy.png (12 KB, 473x120) Image search: [Google]
based-tammy.png
12 KB, 473x120
>>67108341
TAMMY CONFIRMED FOR GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT
>>
>>67109897
Ewwww, a coalburner
>>
>>67109897

I don't know why all the fundies jumped on his dick. Well I guess I blame Glenn beck.

But I mean it says in revelations "many will come in my name and lead many a stray "

How could anyone not see through the grease that this fuck was a charlatan? Does he need to get caught doing meth off a black male hooker or what?
>>
File: 73807667.jpg (100 KB, 511x335) Image search: [Google]
73807667.jpg
100 KB, 511x335
>>67109201
>Bernie loses control of his event, mid-oratory, to two sheeboons
>Trump's event gets cancelled because there are thousands of protestors outside and hundreds inside
>Berncucks think these two things are the same
>>
File: chicago cop liberal chimpout.png (420 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
chicago cop liberal chimpout.png
420 KB, 600x454
>>67108341
Wew, this is turning out much better than what I could imagine.
>>
>>67110151

What funny is Hernie cuck pathetic grovelling did nothing to win him nig votes while Trump is going to sweep Florida and Ohio.
>>
>>67110799
:')
Makes me proud to be an ameriburger, cause at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the Trump who died, and gave his life for me
AND I WILL STAND UP NEXT TO YOU, to defend the rights he gave
At least I know, I love this land; GOD BLESS THE USA
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.