[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama blames the GOP for Trump's rise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
>http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/obama-blames-gop-donald-trump-rise-220662

>"So here’s the truth," Obama began as he defended his economic record against Trump's criticism. "Look it up. America is pretty darn great right now."

Well fuck, I just can't see how you can argue with that logic, /pol/. Guess we all need to pack it up and go home.
>>
It's true though. Why do you think "the economy" and "the national deficit" are basically nonexistant republican talking points compared to the previous elections? Because you can't talk shit about them when the last rep in office ran shit into the ground and Obama oversaw the recovery.
>>
NDAA, hate speech laws, Obamacare, commie culture he's fostered
>>
>>67108180
7 fucking years.
>>
>>67108180

Petition to declare the organization that planted violent protesters declared as a terrorist organization.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/classify-moveonorg-terrorist-group-due-their-violations-1st-amendment
>>
>>67108180
I'm not clicking a link to politico
>>
>>67108180
>Well fuck, I just can't see how you can argue with that logic, /pol/. Guess we all need to pack it up and go home.

You shills just never learn, do you? What's your salary for this btw?
>>
>>67108278
>recovery

We have more Americans working minimum wage jobs than we did during Bush. A good chunk of working adults have dropped out of the system entirely and no longer count as employed. We actually have less people with health insurance than we did before the ACA passed and it's mandated that we need health insurance now.

This president is a fucking clueless dipshit who has done nothing but further ruin this country and did a better job of it than the last four assholes who also tried to kill this country.
>>
>>67108180
>random person/group blames random person/group for donald trump's rise

I see why he's winning. Everyone is too busy worrying about who they can blame next to try and stop him.
>>
>>67108278
>recovery
19 trillions in debt, most of which from Obama's terms
Employment at its lowest since 1990 and the lowest since great depression if you don't count women
Trade deficits worst in the world
Energy policy beyond retarded, got lucky on that cheap oil due to outside causes

And that is merely about the status of the overall economy.
>>
>>67108412
>the joke
>(You)
Unless your on that next level shit. In witch case.
>the joke
>(Me)
>>
>>67108180
just another example of liberals never taking responsibility

>SXSW
meh I might be going there in a couple days
>>
>>67108391
What did they do?
>>
>>67108404
This.
>>
>>67108278
>the recovery.

for billionaire jews in new york maybe
>>
>>67108180
He should blame it on white bigots who cannot accept the fact that they will become a minority and be finally replaced once and for all.
Fuck I hate you white people
>>
>>67108594
big riot in chicago at trump rally last night
>>
>>67108679
Bout time
>>
> add a trillion debt a year
> still record unemployment
> still crumbling healthcare
> still crumbling cities
>>67108544
Under his rule the debt rose from 10 trillion to 19 trillion.

> Still media in Europe deems him as a succesful president
>>
>>67108712
There will likely be more as Soros becomes more involved.
>>
>>67108673
finally, italians admit they are not white.
>>
>>67108673
MAMMA MIA
>>
>>67108180

That nigger just blamed one of our allies, great Britain for the shit fuck in lybia.

The audacity of this nigger to bullshit through is fucking teeth.
>>
>>67108732
>Under his rule the debt rose from 10 trillion to 19 trillion.
All right, Obama didn't oversee "most" of this debt then. But I'll wait for 2016 numbers when denbts hits 20 trillion and we can officially say that Obongo oversaw the majority of the debt accumulated since Andrew Jackson paid off the debt.
>>
>>67108712
prepare, he is coming to ruin ohio next
>>
>>67108412
It was sarcastic you humorless cunt. C'mon now.
>>
File: prez_obama_feels_good_man.jpg (159 KB, 1280x847) Image search: [Google]
prez_obama_feels_good_man.jpg
159 KB, 1280x847
>>67108180

Blame that blame this blame shift blame shift blame shift.

> oh it's Obama

That explains everything.
>>
Why d people keep "blaming" others for Trump like he's a bad thing? They should be crediting people for Trump instead.
>>
>Wanting borders and fair trade is so much a spectacle in America that Obongo himself has to comment on it

Their fear is confusing. It's most likely four years of completing the fence, allocating more funding to border patrol, lowering taxes, and at best a tariff here and there.

People literally think he is Hitler.
>>
>>67112034

>tfw you realize we should be thanking Obama for being so awful to cause Trump to run for office

Damn
>>
>champions of the downtrodden, oppressed masses saying America is already pretty great

it really tests your sanity listening to these people
>>
>>67112225

>Their fear is confusing.

It feels like Stockholm syndrome. We're a battered and abused nation who has learned to love it's abuser and now actually fights to protect said abuser.
>>
>Constant stream of riots over the last 4 years

Things... uhhhhh.... things are... uh... preeeetty... darn great... uhhhhhhhh.... now.
>>
>>67108278
>Why do you think "the economy" and "the national deficit" are basically nonexistant republican talking points compared to the previous elections?

What are you trying to get at here? Are you implying the GOP talking points about small government is bullshit and all this talk about small government is basically just racist.
>>
Suuuure, Barry....but never mind the last two election cycles with more states going red with Republican governors and more rebuplicans picking up seats in the House.

But in all fairness, Republicans are not without blame. The Mitch McConnells and Boehners/Ryans of the party have been lying to the people by saying they need more Republicans elected to overturn the ACA/Obama care...too many are getting screwed by this law. But with those like John Boehner making money on stocks invested in Obama care...they really had no intention of doing away with with mess!

People are sick of lying, liberals infested in both parties, because they are one in the same. IT IS TIME TO REVOLT. We are trying the peaceful silent revolt with our ballots, if that does not work, there are many millions ready to take more drastic measures.

We need more infiltrators in our armed forces to be positioned to turn those weapons on DC!
>>
>>67108180
He's right

If conservatives werent such cucks, the problem wouldnt have grown to the size its become, and we wouldnt need someone nearly as radical
>>
Let me be clear:

What is true is,

I DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
Obama's a worse president than Bush, and Bush was pretty darn bad.
>>
>>67108180
>Blames Britain and France for his failed foreign policy
>Blames the Republican Party for his failed economic policy

What's the next thing he'll blame for his failed regime?
>>
>>67108180

Classic Obama, blame problems on the Republicans
>>
>>67108180
coming from the nig nog who redefined unemplyment to fit his narrative of progress
>>
>>67108544
you forgot a few things,
>real wage growth is non-existent,
> 0% interest rates for all of his presidency
which means money costs nothing and massively boosts and inflates the economy
> and U.S influence has waned internationally significantly
> U.S trade deals have diminished on a tit-for-tat basis
> under obama's leadership he allowed for a lax foreign policy that lead to the creation of a fundamentalist terrorist state, ISIS.
> anything else that he takes credit for literally has nothing to do with the government (macroeconomic) or succeeded in spite of the government (do you know how hard democrats fought against fracking only to take credit for it now)?
>>
>>67108180
>Blaming GOP
GOP was just the fertile ground, you and the rest of the establishment planted the seeds for trumps rise to power and now you are at a crossroads where trump being the president is the safest choice since if trump does fail this election cycle the next person who would rise in 2020 would literally be hitler 2.0 and you liberals would actually beg for trump
>>
Okay mister torturer and hospital bomber
>>
>>67108180
Getting a bit sick of this jigaboo.

Is this all he's going to do for the last few months, blame everything on someone else. Truly the King of DINDU NUFFIN
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.