[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think Europe is incredibly boring? What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1456336391901.png (374 KB, 919x407) Image search: [Google]
1456336391901.png
374 KB, 919x407
Does anyone else think Europe is incredibly boring?

What do you all do other than sit inside that isn't some regulated fun killing soul destroying "approved" activity?
>>
File: 3.20120322_schulz_luksic_133.jpg (2 MB, 1965x2953) Image search: [Google]
3.20120322_schulz_luksic_133.jpg
2 MB, 1965x2953
>>67107394
>12 stars
>12 tribes
>>
>>67107394
They spend a lot of time wanking each other off over how powerful the EU is, capable of competing with China and the USA, whilst ignoring their rusting militaries and moribund economy.
>>
>>67107504
>le maoist in charge of a continent face
>>
>>67107394
Actually, the current times in the EU are probably the most interesting ones ever in its history with (A) Brexit, (B) Grexit, (C) Fixit, (D) the migrant crisis, (E) the debt crisis, (F) the economic downturn and the ECB doing QE and (G) 100s of reform agendas who are bound to create a superstate... unless someone objects to it.
>>
>>67107394

>Europe = European Union
>>
>>67107849
he's talking about leisure activities, not politics
>>
>>67107849
Those are political crisis though. They're interesting to us but the vast majority of people don't care.

I'm talking about just what we can all go out and do for fun, on a whim, for something to do. Because beyond staring at old buildings, getting drunk and doing a few sports I'm struggling here.
>>
Go shoot your guns? Oh wait...

Um, go four wheeling on the woods, or mudding in your truck. Oh wait "petrol" is still to expensive...

Kill yourself brit cuck
>>
>>67108637
It's the same everywhere m8 (some eastern newly joined member will now chime in on how it's not that bad there YET).

I'm suffocating here.
>>
>>67107985
>Those are political crisis though. They're interesting to us but the vast majority of people don't care.
Considering British tabloid have the migrant crisis on the front page for months now, I doubt that. It is the top theme across Britain next to Brexit (two themes I listed).

>>67107985
>I'm talking about just what we can all go out and do for fun, on a whim, for something to do.
Go to an airport, fly somewhere. We have the cheapest airfares ever right now. I just looked up a flight from here to Mallorca early in April for 70 bucks there and back again. 70! It costs more to take out a girl for dinner around here.
>>
>>67108821
Hans it's a top theme everywhere.

>>67108821
>Go to an airport, leave Europe if you want fun

The case for Brexit builds daily.

>Mallorca

No I said for something to do. I don't want slightly cheaper alcohol and warmer weather to replicate the exact same mundane crap we have here but with a tan.
>>
>>67108971
Mallorca has a beautiful landscape, my gf and I will fly there for a week long hike through the mountains and along the coast.
>>
>>67109187
>hike

Politically approved activity. No doubt you will start and end at a designated place, having followed designated trails and not doing any actual outdoor activity other than walk. It's no different from an adult playpen.
>>
>>67108971
You're unhappy with your life and you're blaming the EU for it?
Fuck, you brits are retarded.
>>
>>67109308
I'm blaming the attitude of Europeans. The attitude of Europeans led to the EU.
>>
>>67109382
What attitude?
You can do whatever you want and you can find people with the same interest as you easier/faster than ever before.

You live in peace and prosperity, but because you and millions of other europeans are "bored", you try to disrupt it.
So here comes the degeneracy, false humanitarianism fueled by selfishness, warmongering.

You are what is wrong with Europe and the West.
>>
>>67109293
>No doubt you will start and end at a designated place, having followed designated trails and not doing any actual outdoor activity other than walk.
Wrong. We have done hikes in all kinds of areas, not hikes, from military grade mountain treks (e.g. in Southern Crete where the British military has trained many soldiers for Afghanistan). There are quite pretty and medium challenging long distance treks in Mallorca.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 243x207
>>67109922
>Hikes
>_ikes
>Kikes

Foiled again Hans
>>
File: tumblr_nngzvpJr5x1qdwkhdo1_400.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nngzvpJr5x1qdwkhdo1_400.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>67109804

>You live in peace and prosperity, but because you and millions of other europeans are "bored", you try to disrupt it.

>coming from a croat
>>
>>67107394
Europe is the best place on earth if you have a full tank of gas and know where to go.
>>
Play videogames
jerk off
shitpost
watch videos
read articles

You can go clubbing or to events and festivals if you don't wanna stay inside
>>
>>67107394
What you're describing is the core reason the US came to be. Brave colonists journeyed abroad in search of fortune and glory in the New World. When the King reached his royal hand across the pond one too many times, we slapped the taste outta his mouth, and your daft, non-rhotic speech impediment was uttered for the first time. (Incidentally, that's why your food sucks too.) Our constitution bought us some breathing room for awhile, but the authoritarian boot has been kicking around for some time now. If you were to consider moving to the US, I wouldn't oppose it. We need more lovers of liberty here. Or, you could try to create Sealand v2.0...
>>
>>67110397
>yugoslavia
>prosperity

Let me guess, Serbs dindu nuffin, you a good boys?

Authoritarian systems do not fall out of boredom, democratic do.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.