[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW CAN WE BRING SOROS TO TRUMPS ATTENTION? WE NEED HIM TO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: U5g62wP.jpg (54 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
U5g62wP.jpg
54 KB, 850x400
HOW CAN WE BRING SOROS TO TRUMPS ATTENTION?

WE NEED HIM TO MENTION THIS SNAKE.
>>
>>67106559
>implying Trump isn't just a piece in Soros's game. Fool.
>>
>>67106559
This fuck ruins every country he can lay his fingers on.

Soros is like an evil parasite, leeching off the host till it's dead.
>>
>>67106559
Soros funded the Black Lives Matter and FEMEN. Imagine those two organization had not seen the light there won't be a racial and gender division. Fuck Soros and his plans. He is literally a James Bond villain. I hope he fucking dies.
>>
>>67106843
He is the worst stereotypical Jew imaginable, even that is still a to mild of a description, how many hearts has he used up until now, 5 or 6? The dude is more like a IRL vampire
>>
>>67106559

He's aware of him. Trump has been working closely with Senator Jeff Sessions, who recently endorsed him, since the beginning of his campaign. The Trump immigration plan was drawn up with the aid of Sessions' staff. Recently a guy named Stephen Miller left his role as Sessions' communications director to become Trump's senior policy adviser. He's mentioned Soros by name.

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/02/27/must-listen-stephen-miller-makes-case-against-marco-rubio-in-epic-rant/
>>
Soros will stump the trump, its too late
>>
>create leftist news website
>pretend you're a journalist
>have young people read your shit about social democracy
>the jew cums in his pants because of the self-perpetuating brainwashing machine
>request interview with Soros after 1 year of brainwashing success
>choke him to death
>???
>literally profit on the side

Hand over website to someone from /pol/, then gradually turn the site into a nationalist website, using the free speech argument to allow racism etc.
>>
>>67107050
I know it's much worse.

He promotes the trafficking of shitskins into the EU, he supports the feminists to destroy traditional values, soon after he got in touch with Trudeau, Canada sells all their gold.

I think he even has his hands in the Ukraine conflict.

Despite that, he still seen as some economical genius. It makes me so god damn sick.
>>
You gotta realize his son will take the mantle when Soros dies. You need to Nichols II his family to stop him.
>>
>>67107321
"allow" racism
lol germanofag doesn't have a bill of rights
>>
soros is a woke nigga he know what up
>>
>>67109356
Never change
>>
He really said that? Based. He might not be so bad.
>>
>>67106559
The Jew is right here desu. Though I doubt it's a real quote.
>>
>>67107326

Alan Greenspan, when he was chair of the Fed, used to purposely make his speeches confusing and impossible to understand in order to keep congressmen in the dark. In a later interview, he referred to this sneakiness as "syntax destruction" instead of facing legal consequences for trying to conceal the Fed's actions, the interviewer laughed at him like he was some naughty little boy instead of a fucking liar concealing national monetary policy from its elected representatives.

There is no end to the type of admiration that these people will get in broad daylight.

I feel like a different species.
>>
>>67107321

He made children and they all do the same as him
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.