[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
theists btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: christfags on suicide watch.jpg (61 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
christfags on suicide watch.jpg
61 KB, 486x720
>>
>>67105700
>>>/reddit/
This is why people think we're neckbeards ya cunt
>>
>>67105700
Yes, yes good goy! Abandon every part of your culture that has made the West great. Yes goy, YES! Denounce all of the morals that have been instilled in you by Chrisitian culture so your women become whores YES!
>>
>>67105909

Who thinks "we" are neckbeards? Random, irrelevant people with a holier-than-thou attitude that browse a Vietnamese rice licking forum?
>>
>>67105700
Daily reminder fedoras cannot into ontology
>>
>>67105971
>instead of sticking it to the jews by worshiping a hebrew demon that came down to earth in jew form and who lived as a rabbi
>in a religion that requires Israel to exist, and forbids goyim from charging usury but allows jews to do so

You're a slave to the jew, you literally prostate yourself to a jewish god. And before you try your lies about how the jews of the bible are not the same as the jews of today, suck it http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
>>
File: atheism.jpg (27 KB, 450x368) Image search: [Google]
atheism.jpg
27 KB, 450x368
>>67105700
>>
>>67105984
Yes. Now quit being a little bitch about it. You're not helping anyone by posting this shit. Every Christian that sees it is going to be incredibly butthurt, and every atheist that sees it is going to think you're a cumstain.
>>
>>67105971
Hyperbole strawman
>>67106068
Please. More than half of the world's population doesn't even know what ontology is. Why is it relevant here?
>>
>>67106373

This is not a safe space. This board is actually quite diverse. Christians, atheists and anybody else can fuck off somewhere else if they get their feelings hurt by what people type here.
>>
>>67105971
>>
I'll explain:

There were two kingdoms that coexisted on this planet.

One kingdom was predestined to lose, and there's nothing they could do about it, only thing they could actually do is try to fool the members of the other kingdom so they would disbelieve because...

The other kigndom instawins just by believing on their king and having faith. Trusting their king.

The first kingdom, the losing one, was however, the majoirity of the population of earth.

For some reason, most people of the world claimed there was no evidence and that you needed very special evidence and denied every case of evidence that was presented again and again. They even went to the exent of locking up in psychiatric wards anyone who claimed to have seen evidence with made up diseases that they would treat as "dopamine excess" which is clearly bullshit because you cannot prouce your own dopamine without very specific nutrients that aren't available in just every meal but in very particular one, so in short, to have this excess you would have to keep eating bananas every second of your existence or you would fail since dopamine oxidates quickly.

But I must be another diseased person, mr first kingdom.
>>
>>67106601
You realize this is the very definition of shitposting, right?
>>67106716
What the fuck are you on about
>>
>>67107055

Substitute king with God and you're golden and name the first kingdom people of satan.
>>
File: tat.jpg (97 KB, 923x960) Image search: [Google]
tat.jpg
97 KB, 923x960
Rate my latest tat boys
>>
>>67107147
Now separate all of that from reality, because a citation is really needed.
>>
>>67107055

No. I've been told I'm not good at shitposting, but I never try to do it. You get my point. This is not a safe space or a hugbox, if people get offended at what is said here they can close their browser.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.