[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ISIS attacks Canada >This guy orders forces to fight ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9
File: Harjit_Sajjan_February_2016.jpg (20 KB, 220x314) Image search: [Google]
Harjit_Sajjan_February_2016.jpg
20 KB, 220x314
>ISIS attacks Canada
>This guy orders forces to fight ISIS in Canada in violation of turdeau's order not to
>Trudeau pisses pants "don't do this"
>this guy organizes a coup and takes over Canada
>proceeds to remove kebab
>>
File: e46r578yhu9ji0.jpg (43 KB, 1024x496) Image search: [Google]
e46r578yhu9ji0.jpg
43 KB, 1024x496
>mfw refugees are flown into military bases
>weedman's face when kebab remover kills all the younglings
>>
>>67105323
This is the only way to redeem yourself Canada. The Turbinator will make Canada great again
>>
>>67105323
He looks Sikh
>>
Bro-tier
>>
>>67105323
Truly bro tier
>>
>>67105707
Yup he has a Sikh beard and a Sikh hat and Sikh military experience.
>>
>>67105323
>Kebab removing kebab
L O L
O
L
>>
File: 1848475678.jpg (160 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1848475678.jpg
160 KB, 900x900
>>67105796
>he has a Sikh beard and a Sikh hat and Sikh military experience
pls
>>
>>67105323
Trudeau would rather fire his multicultural cabinet than concede that canada needs to put boots on the ground.

He thought it was just a diversity hire to make his cabinet more colorful. When sajjan actually has something to say about isis and how canada needs to act, trudeau just seems to block him out. What kind of mental illness does he have to completely ignore a direct threat to canadians.
>>
>>67105838
>Sikhs are kebab
wew lad
>>
File: 1439938069093.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1439938069093.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
BRO-TIER
R
O
T
I
E
R
>>
>>67105838
He isnt kebab, he is hari krishna
>>
>>67105869
look at his brain size
how can aryan "men" even compete
>>
>>67105707
Sikhs are bro-tier.
>>
bro tier/10
>>
>>67105838

He's a Sikh, not a kebab.
>>
>>67105929
Northern indians and iranians are descendants of ancient aryans if you follow aryan migration theories.
>>
File: gurkhas.jpg (90 KB, 625x428) Image search: [Google]
gurkhas.jpg
90 KB, 625x428
Maybe those guys can help.
>>
>>67105869
Look at the size of his hands, sweet Jesus
>>
>you will never fund the other hardcore religions to fight the muslim hordes
>>
>>67105869
>those mitts
>>
>>67105838

>frog removing anything
>ever

Kill yourself jean luc
>>
>including OPERATION MEDUSA... that resulted in the defeat of the largest TB cell yet identified in Afghanistan, with over 1500 Taliban killed or captured.

>literally killed 1500 kebabs single handedly
>>
>>67105323
So who is this guy? I guess it's confirmed he's Sikh, but what's his deal
>>
>>67106240
See >>67106217
>>
>>67106028
Almost all Indians are descendants of Aryans, they're all mixed
>>
>>67106240
Canadian defence minister that Weedman hired because it is the current year and he's brown.

Then it turns out he wants to remove kebab and Weedman is regretting his decision.
>>
>>67106299
This.
Dravidian theory was a myth perpetuated by the British in their divide and conquer policy.
>>
Come on phags, us street shitters are your allies in this battle against the mudslime menace, stop ostracizing us, even hitler had a division for indians
>>
>>67106048
>gay xax 50

faggot australian shitposters are advertising their rates
>>
>>67106299
Most are still mostly drevedians, no? The aryans typically kept near the upper areas of the sub-continent, the mongoloids took up space in nepal and migrated towards bhutan. The drevedians held much of india until the mughals slaughtered them, the aryans and mongoloids. This is a simple base understanding I've found in readings and online. Since the migration patterns are all theory I can't come to a full conclusion but I'm under the notion that more indians are ethnically drevedians than anything else.
>>
File: 1448875523101.jpg (76 KB, 954x722) Image search: [Google]
1448875523101.jpg
76 KB, 954x722
Is this the same guy
>>
>>67105869
I want this man to teach me magic.
>>
>>67105323
>Sikh minister of defense

Goddamn weedman just fuck up your own shit.
>>
>>67106632
He looks younger. The defense minister has grey hairs in his beard and old-person looking bags under his eyes.
>>
>>67105838
He's a Sikh, and they are excellent kebab removers. They fought against the Mughal Empire (muslims with Mongolian ancestry) for years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chamkaur_%281704%29

Supposedly a force of 40-50 Sikh warrior once defeated thousands of Mughal soldiers (numbers vary, but let's just say it was a shit ton)

Therefore Sikhs also have a bone to pick with Islam (and they're warrior-oriented folk, unlike jews who only seek to exploit and enrich themselves, therefore jews cannot be our allies).

We should stand shoulder to shoulder with them.
>>
File: B1YR8l6CcAAotpt.jpg (26 KB, 599x480) Image search: [Google]
B1YR8l6CcAAotpt.jpg
26 KB, 599x480
>>67105323
>kebab removing kebab
Seriously OP, lay down those joints.
>>
>>67106299
>>67106426
>>67106590
>>67106028
Eh you are all wrong, there is a shitload of tests being done on ancient indian genetics currently and we are discovering a lot of new things, its no longer speculation.

David Reich, is conducting some big study right now.

Here is the most recent study about the origins of modern indians
http://www.pnas.org/content/113/6/1594.abstract
>ndia, harboring more than one-sixth of the world population, has been underrepresented in genome-wide studies of variation. Our analysis reveals that there are four dominant ancestries in mainland populations of India, contrary to two ancestries inferred earlier. We also show that (i) there is a distinctive ancestry of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands populations that is likely ancestral also to Oceanic populations, and (ii) the extant mainland populations admixed widely irrespective of ancestry, which was rapidly replaced by endogamy, particularly among Indo-European–speaking upper castes, about 70 generations ago. This coincides with the historical period of formulation and adoption of some relevant sociocultural norms.
>>
>>67106851
Can confirm.
I live in Northern California (the uncucked part) and all my neighbors are Sikh farmers.
They came here around the same time as the Japanese Americans. When the Japs were interned during WWII, the Sikhs capitalized on the power vacuum and took over most of the agrarian industry. Technically, they weren't allowed to do this since they weren't White and weren't allowed to be naturalized citizens, but Sikhs said that if the government tried to lock them up like the Japanese, they'd die fighting.
Absolutely fucking based tier and can assimilate into America extremely well. I get pissed when people complain about them not converting to Christianity, but Sikhs hate Muslims and to a small extent, Hindus.
Sikhs are one of the greatest allies of the White man, but not a lot of people know it. Probably because they have their own desires, goals and end-game, but I believe them to be compatible with our wants.
>>
Where does it say Trudeau is regretting it?
>>
>>67105892
Well I think this went too far
Only the turkroaches are kebab, arabs and the rest are not... Just like only Greeks are gyros.
>>
>>67107224
India has the second highest number of Muslims in the world.
>>
>>67107574
Well I know, but it makes no sense to call muslim kebab. I mean fucking shit most of them propably never saw a kebab in their life. All turks regardless of religion are kebabs. Just like all Ameritards are Burgers or so
Indians are poo in the loo in general, regardless of faith.
>>
>>67106590
There are no Dravidians.
Indian ethnic classification is loosely based on linguistics than race.
What people call Dravidians is Tamil and Tamil-derivative language speakers.
When Mughals and other Muslim empires invaded India they could only control North India.
South India (Deccan plateau) was untouched because of the Marathas and other southern empires.
Mughals are highly related to Mongols than Indo-Iranians.

I don't understand the obsession with the term Aryans. We have no solid understanding of the term. It just means noble.
>>
>>67107574
14.2%.
High fertility rates. They also have an instinct to form communities by reproducing.
>>
>>67107801
HIndus are much worse than Muslims, it's only that USA crashed the Muslims, so they are bad. Overall if you had war with Hindus they would be much more bloody. You just need to look at India governed by Hindus for hundreds of years and India governed by Muslims. Hindus can't get their shit together.
>>
>>67107955
India's population grows from 1.3 billion to 1.5 in like a decade these days.
>>
>>67107963
I know that.
Hey no people other than the hindus does shit on the street, drink cow piss and revere animals.
>>
>>67106632
>>67106818
This Red Turban guy, is the Minister of Science i think?

Another Sikh.

Remember, Canada has a LOT of Sikhs here because of a civil war in India in the... 80's i think it was.
>>
>>67108036
It will slow down. Indian history is weird when compared to other countries.
Also, Indian Muslims are different from Muslims of other countries.
>>
>>67105869
What mmo is this?
>>
>>67108169
It's not just hygiene, it's the crime, the rape, the unequal distribution of wealth, no woman rights, arranged marriages, but most of all it's the lies. Anybody even cares if somebody died or is raped on indian streets? Unlikely. Prostitution in India is like bread and water, nobody really recognizes it.
>>
>>67105323
Is he sihk?
Then please.
>>
>>67108271
Of course they are, Indonesian Muslims are different than Saudis. If Saudis wore what Indonesians do then it's almost a crime.
>>
>>67108246
Weren't a lot of sikhs given citizenship to canada post-wwii for fighting on behalf of the commonwealth?
>>67107963
Aren't hindus forbidden to travel by sea to engage in combat or some other weird reason?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kala_pani_(taboo)
>>
>>67105707
Sikhs are pretty based dudes
>>
>>67107825
I need to read up more, my knowledge os based on journals and sources from at least 2 years ago.
>>
>>67107214
http://www.ottawasun.com/2016/01/31/krayden-trudeau-is-on-a-collision-course-with-defence-minister-sajjan

bro-tier will turn him into a weed pinata
>>
>>67106851
Also this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

>21 Sikhs defended against a force of 10000-20000 Afghans.

>delayed Afghan advance and gave time for the reinforcement to come and stop their attack into India.

One of the greatest last stands.

>Gurmukh Singh, who communicated the battle with Col. Haughton, was the last Sikh defender. He is stated to have killed 20 Afghans, the Pashtuns having to set fire to the post to kill him. As he was dying he was said to have yelled repeatedly the Sikh battle-cry "Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal" (Shout Aloud in Ecstasy! True is the Great Timeless One). "Akal," meaning Immortal, beyond death, the Supreme Creator God unbound by time and non-temporal.
>>
>>67108737
Who says all Hindus are the same? They have millions of deities there and many languages. I guess you haven't heard about their wars with other countries. Buddhists aren't suppose to hurt a thing, then they made tigers extinct in Tibet by selling fur to westerners.
>>
File: Selection_901.jpg (116 KB, 765x387) Image search: [Google]
Selection_901.jpg
116 KB, 765x387
>>67105323
>>This guy orders forces to fight ISIS in Canada in violation of turdeau's order not to

What is this referring to? I googled _ISIS Harjit Sajjan_ filtered for news from the past week and didn't see anything that indicates his commitment to Kebab removal.
>>
>>67107963
>>67108169
This.
Hindus invented the caste system.
They dominated all kinds of people and made Hinduism 'the faith of India'.
Hindus are heavily manipulated by people of higher castes. People of the higher castes realized that the only they can have authority over the lower castes is to introduce taboos and manipulation. Thus growth stagnated, majority didn't receive basic education, stayed ignorant, believed superstitions. This led to the state India is today.
British came and while looting the country they developed the country. White man's burden kinda was good for India in a way it developed.
Caste system was removed. Higher castes lost power.
The irony is, what started the Independence movement is a taboo. If the British had stayed, India would either be an wasteland or a country like Australia.
Now Indians are fucking themselves over because of weird superstitions.
>>
>>67108969
Only the recent ones between them, china and pakistain over kashmiri territory.
>>
>>67105323

Fuck it why not. I'd rather have seiks than chicks at this point
>>
>>67107963
>there are people in this thread who unironically think that Hindus are worse than muslims.

I guess if your history only goes a few hundred years back that's what you'd see.

Fucking muzzies from India, posting blatant lies, my only regret is that we let you muzzies stay here because our leaders thought that you could be integrated in a secular society.

FUCK YOU faggots.
>>
>>67109154
Basically using religion as an excuse to keep sucking money from people and keep them poor. Those religious leaders like to send god the price for poverty, but really it should be their job to fix the country. God isn't going to fix India.
>>
>>67108969
>>67107034
>>67107963
>>67108036
>>67108513
>>67108969
>>67109415
Rapefugee detected.

>>67109154
Fuck off Muzzie.
>>
>>67108737
>Weren't a lot of sikhs given citizenship to canada post-wwii for fighting on behalf of the commonwealth?

Even before that.

Sikhs have been a corner stone in the British Empires conquests around south asia.
As such many had immigrated prior to WW1 even.

Though you are correct that MOST hadn't immigrated until after WW2.
>>
>>67109363
We had our language 500 years ago, so i wouldn't say our history only goes little back. People conquered many lands, many wars, you could say we are Celts and Slavic, but that history can hardly be traced back that easily. How many languages does India have? You can't say you have one history.
>>
Fuck all indians
>>
>>67109415
I have a theory that after the current 30+ age generations are wiped out, India has the potential to grow.
But not many young Indians have the potential to transform the country. Current 'liberal' generation emphasizes too much on Western degeneracy than Western culture.

>>67109512
>India only comprises of Hindus and Muslims.
You should drink some cow piss to cool yourself off.
>>
>>67109363
>my only regret is that we let you muzzies stay here because our leaders thought that you could be integrated in a secular society.
That's because they were all taught in the same western universities as ours were. It's just a coincidence, though, of course.
>>
POO
>>
Why the fuck are Sikhs bro tier?
Do they poo in the loo?
Do they smell like shit?
>>
>>67106851
>We should stand shoulder to shoulder with them.
We, as the opposition to Islam, should certainly all stand together.
But we (that is Canadians and not including gypsies), should not hand Canadian clay over to Sikhs even if they make a firm commitment to raising their children to kill mudslimes.
>>
>>67105323
BROTIER
R
O
T
I
E
R
>>
>>67105323
>le sikhs are bro-tier meme

stop it
some sikhs are bro-tier, but a lot of them are absolute cunts. a lot of ours aren't much better than pakis.
>>
>>67109872
>Why the fuck are Sikhs bro tier?

marry within their religion
a lot in military and police force
hate muslims
>>
>>67109872
•they kill kebab
•they assimilate well into western civilization
•they don't ask for gibs or any other form of handouts
•they offer help when they can (giving shelter, food and phones to survivors of the paris attack in november comes to mind)
>>
>>67105889
Trudeau is a pet of the Globalists and has absolutely NO intention of protecting Canada from any threat, foreign or domestic. He is under orders and under the thumb of others who will this for him. His position will prove fatal to Canada and will be a dangerous weak point for America.
>>
>>67110366
It's probably because you're British and allow the Muslims to flourish desu
>>
>>67110893
I can only imagine the damage control and mental gymnastics he'll pull when the first waves of """refugees""" turn out to be shit and go ficki ficki around different provinces.
>>
>>67110547
It's also part of their religion to have a bath every morning. Makes them better than most other brown people.
>>
>>67105796
Sikh bro
>>
>>67106048

my favorite is the gurkha that cut off a taliban head and took it back because he was "confused about DNA verification"
>>
>>67111051
It will be the same song and dance as everywhere else. People who speak up will be condemned and shamed as racists. "Tolerance" will be a word shoved down your throat and up your ass. Canadians will be murdered, terrorized, brutalized, and all the blame will be placed on them for not being welcoming enough. It's the same script EVERYWHERE.
>>
I like this guy he is a sikkhunt
>>
>>67109084
No response.. seriously, what was OP talking about? How (specifically, with sauce please) has Sajjan gone against Turdeau?
>>
>>67111772
Bruh.
>>
>>67105323

If there is one thing we can rely on Sikhs for, it is they unyielding hatred of mudslimes
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.