[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
memes aside, does trump have a realistic chance of being elected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: 200_s.gif (81 KB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
81 KB, 480x200
memes aside, does trump have a realistic chance of being elected
>>
Yes. He will win.
>>
yes

hes likely going to win the GOP nom, and either major party candidate has a realistic chance of being elected
>>
lol no, there has never been a more actively hated candidate. People will come out in record numbers to vote against him.
>>
Hahahahahaha fuck no
>>
After tonight, hell yes.
>>
>>67104708
Fuck yeah he will and there will be riots. Lot's and lot's of riots before and after his election. It will be glorious.
>>
No. Hillary Clinton is going to destroy him
>>
>>67104708
you haven't seen the polls have you
>>
File: shills.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>67105083
>>67105090
>>67105169

You have to go back.
>>
>>67104708
A much greater chance after the Chicago chimpout.
>>
If the election votes are not rigged and we don't have another false flag that descents us into martial law.
>>
>>67104708
>>
>>67104708
If he walks in with the delegates ya. Also expect Jeb! to endorse one if not all three of the clowns.
>>
>>67105109
Why tonight specifically?
>>
>>67104708
does even worse against bernie
>>
>>67105145
>i love watching my country get fucked over

literally cuck talk
>>
>>67105319
J-just wait for the unskewed p-polls!

M-make America great again...
>>
The fact that every GOP puppet and mainstream media shill is losing their mind should be evidence enough. Yes, it is a very real possibility.
>>
File: 1410661303702.gif (2 MB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
1410661303702.gif
2 MB, 193x200
>>67105209
>Praise Cruz or Rubio to disrupt them guys!
>Try to genuinely praise them, I know it's hard
>>
Sure he will. The current government of Israel supports him.
>>
>>67105209
This can't be real. Why would the name be censored?
>>
>>67105083
The people who hate him are a extremely vocal minority. He wouldn't be doing so goddamn good in the polls if he really didn't have a chance.

Honestly the main reason a lot of people are voting for them is that they are fucking sick of PC culture being forced into everything, to the point to where you can't even enforce immigration laws without being called a racist.
Tonight both the left and BLM rioted, looted, assaulted police, and vandalized Trump supporters cars even after the rally was canceled for everyone's safety. This is basically terrorism, and it just showed how badly we need a president like him since people think it's okay to fucking riot over someone having different opinions than them
>>
I guess, because it will probably be trump vs hilary. And idk if the bernie people will be so crazy about getting hilary in.
>>
No. I still maintain that Hilary will be the next president to drag America even further though the dirt.

Feels bad man.

In fact what feels worse is that there will never be another America. Once it's gone the way of Europe that's it, there is no new world left to set it up again. History will show that Americans living between the 50s and 90s were the luckiest people who have and will ever grace the earth.
>>
>>67105620
>He wouldn't be doing so goddamn good in the polls if he really didn't have a chance.
>>67105359
>>67105319
>>
i want him to win but realisticly the media will absolutely anhialate him when it's him vs clinton. no chance, sorry
>>
>>67105586

It's a private message, so not censoring the name would be against the rules or something.
>>
>>67104708
Honestly, I think he will be the republican nomination. The GOP deciding otherwise would be a borderline retarded thing, as if he didn't get it he'd just go independent and fuck the GOP's establishment candidates chances up.

Him against Hillary? Honestly, Hillary has a track record of being a thieving manipulating cunt. He'd have a somewhat tough time bringing up her walk in closet of skeletons considering she's been good at hiding it for so long. The media has the capability to turn war crimes into heroism and revolutionaries into terrorists, they could turn Trump into a racist sexist ....ist asshole beyond the likes of what's ever been seen before. If that didn't work they could just manipulate votes.

Against Bernie? He'd have a pretty easy time. Wouldn't be TOO hard.

Actual votes though? I'm sceptical. Most people generally go on with what's "popular", and for some reason hating Trump seems to be popular nowadays. I believe that the anonymous vote thing will help a lot in this regard, but I have my doubts.

In short, he has a decent chance, but not a larger chance than any other candidate. I hope he wins, but he may not.

Remember the 2008 and 2012 election here you faggots. Same thing happened with Ron Paul and some people actually killed themselves after he lost.

The US's governmental system is completely based around the fact that the President doesn't have that much power in the low level of the country. Hillary could fuck up the middle east and Bernie could fuck up the economy on a grand scale, but there's not going to be any actual horribad things here.

Remember, your military's extremely high up members have been to war, and they have commanded. They have been in combat. They would NOT put up with a command to nuke another country for no reason or anything like that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov

Humans do not want to see their own die. Remember that. We are still loving.
>>
>>67105379
Because it deserves to be fucked over. It's too fucked up to fix. The only fix is to burn it all down and rebuild it from the ground up.
>>
I'm a Trump supporter but if I had to put money down right now I'm guessing Hillary would win with a minimum of 332 electoral votes, likely more. hope I'm wrong t.b.h. famalamadingdong
>>
>>67106026
>Same thing happened with Ron Paul and some people actually killed themselves after he lost.

lmao really?
>>
>>67106034
yeah but do you have to be so damn aggressive about it
>>
SO what the fuck is hillary old cunts deal
>>
>>67106186
Yes. The day Obama won quite a few people went to /b/ and livestreamed them doming themselves. You should have seen that day man. Was insane, people were sperging out.
>>
short answer: yes
>>
It's in the bag.

There is no way he loses at this stage.
>>
File: doubleD.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
doubleD.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>67106034
>>
File: 1457242787165.jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457242787165.jpg
85 KB, 800x600
>>67105083
>people coming out to vote
>>
Not a shot in hell.
>>
File: 1457776190326.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457776190326.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>67106245
MRW on the day of the reckoning.
>>
Will trump deport all the chinks/curryniggers/taconiggers?
>>
File: 1454549357349.jpg (105 KB, 600x635) Image search: [Google]
1454549357349.jpg
105 KB, 600x635
>>67104708

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY
>>
>>67106466
The illegals yes. And stop muslim infiltration.
Others are fine.
>>
No. If Trump becomes the republican candidate, Clinton will win the election.
>>
It wouldn't be the first presidential candidate the establishment had to kill.

Actually he would be number five.
>>
>>67106466
Probably not the chinks. He might actually give them visas for investing in his properties though.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-07/trump-tower-financed-by-rich-chinese-who-invest-cash-for-visas
>>
His chances are only getting better as time goes on.
>>
>>67105359
>>67105319

Haven't like every single poll put Trump in a losing position for the last 6 months?
>>
>>67106261
Well I don't believe you, but if that's true then lmao @Paulkeks

Maybe when Trump gets BTFO in the election it'll happen again
>>
>>67105209
>We'll pay for your VPN if needed
my sides
>>
>>67105513
The two hook noses i know want trump to win, and this is in kangaroo land.
One of them is a ardent is a supporter of Israel, sending money over there.
>>
>>67107136
This is why we have so many rare flags lately
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.