[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once more Britain steps up the fight against evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 35-British-Tanks-Reuters.jpg (40 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
35-British-Tanks-Reuters.jpg
40 KB, 564x423
1,000 soldiers in Iraq on the ground (2,000 boots on the ground) with special forces fighting ISIS on the front line.
-----
Dozens more British troops are being sent to Iraq to help a massive push to drive out Islamic State, boosting the UK’s force in the region to more than 1,000.

It is the most UK military personnel fighting ISIS in the Middle East since our withdrawal from Iraq nearly seven years ago and signals an escalation in the fight against terror in Iraq.

In addition as many as 200 British special forces troops, including the SAS, Special Boat Service and Special Reconnaissamce Regiment, are actually fighting ISIS on the ground in Iraq and neighboring Syria.

For months British forces have been preparing Iraqi soldiers for a Spring offensive against ISIS, hoping to drive them out of key cities Fallujah and Mosul.

Our RAF pilots flying strike missions against ISIS across Iraq and Syria have killed scores of ISIS gunmen and destroyed many terrorist facilities.
>>
>>67101432

>UK boots
>UK RAF
> "we"
> "our"
> Germoney flag

Kind'a confused by this post a bit, Fritz.
>>
>>67101432
SO are they attacking evil where it lives. Israel.
>>
They're there to train moderate syrian fighters don't get your hopes high.
>>
>>67101642
>SO are they attacking evil where it lives. Israel.
No, they are attacking ISIS, they live in Iraq and Syria and Turkey.
>>
File: I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>1,000 soldiers
>2,000 boots on the ground
>>
>>67101627
I'm guessing OP is a British serviceman based in Germany...
>>
>>67103476
>I'm guessing OP is a British serviceman based in Germany...
We are here until 2019, then we are being withdrawn. A fucking shame if you ask me.
>>
>>67104377
Finally. Tommy go home.
>>
File: 1455897423499.jpg (60 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455897423499.jpg
60 KB, 720x720
>>67101432

lol, thanks for the support. Operation Telic 2 Boogaloo is a go.
>>
>>67103065
2001 boots if you include me ;)
>>
fags
>>
They have big kitchen knives ?
>>
>>67108399
No we have real guns but we do have to carry a license to wear our uniform and for the gun.
>>
>>67101432
Those troops should be taking back London desu, but theyre fighting the good fight
>>
So do they get to shoot at ISIS on sight or do they have to ask America first if they are moderate head cutters?
>>
>>67101432
I don't think it's a secret OP but SF have been embedded with US forces in Syria and Iraq for a long time, they are even wearing US Army kit.
(I could be cynical and say it avoids American friendly fire but you know the reasons why!) .
>>
>>67108203
People with only 1 foot are no good, sorry.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.