[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are supporters of Bernie Sanders the worst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: Busted.jpg (141 KB, 1126x854) Image search: [Google]
Busted.jpg
141 KB, 1126x854
Why are supporters of Bernie Sanders the worst?
>>
Wait, it's really a plant?
>>
>>67098481
Get this out to the world, NOW. Tweet it to Milo, Shapiro, post it on the_donald, etc.
>>
>>67098481
Holy shit if that's real spread it like the fucking plague, this could be yuge.
>>
>leftards now falseflagging
>>
>>67098481
fuck

she reminds me of the "can I get some muscle over here?" woman

gets old and wrinkly so no ones is interested in her then she puts all that energy into justifying her own existence by being an lefty extremist
>>
>>67098596
Why don't you do it yourself? Nothing will ever get done when you have the attitude that someone else should do it
>>
Oy vey this is another Shoah

Slide this quickly
>>
False-flagging has been employed in politics since forever.

If she weren't a complete retard she would be more subtle about it, but then, she is a Bernie supporter after all.
>>
>>67098794
That anon is experiencing bystander effect, pretty sad to be honest family.
>>
Bernie fag here, I do not condone the protests of Trump speaking in Chicago.
>>
>>67098481
jesus fucking christ on a pole, these folks are gonna end up fucking up Bernies campaign through their own tomfuckery.

And it does nothing to Trump and his supporters but make them stronger
>>
>>67098481
Someone need to shoop this into a before /pol/ after /pol/ image
>>
File: 1457761787854.jpg (344 KB, 1182x488) Image search: [Google]
1457761787854.jpg
344 KB, 1182x488
>>67098481
Nice find!

Damn slimy communists.
>>
File: 570143490.png (111 KB, 453x599) Image search: [Google]
570143490.png
111 KB, 453x599
Wait does this mean a bernie supporter is supporting Hitler?
>>
Am I the only one who thinks they don't look like the same person?

I've already voted for Trump so not trying to spoil the party, just don't see much resemblance besides them both being old, white, curly-haired women.
>>
seems leftists do false flagging in every country, heh
>>
Ahahaha

People called it as a plant too
>>
>>67098481
That's not even the same bitch. I'd be all for this if it were accurate but sharing this would only hurt. The chin, the slant of the eyes, etc, it all seems suspect to me. I have no doubt it's a Sanders supporter but you can't prove it, not with this.
>>
Tbqh it looks like an argument could be made easily that it's a different woman.
>>
>>67098981
Kek
>>
A FUCKING FALSE FLAG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67099012
Yeah, it's the glasses she is wearing unlike the image that is provided.
>>
>>67098929
Okay we validate your opinion thanks for being a special snowflake
>>
C'mon, guys. Admit it. Some Jews and negroids cucked you tonight. They were outnumbered and they totally took over your rally. Your men watched as they danced around and taunted you. How can you ever show your faces in public again.
>>
>>67099052
Portia pls
>>
>>67098481
Thats actually hard to tell if that's a plant or not

I have seen heaps of older women with that same style, my teacher from high school looked like that
>>
File: 1438994455075.jpg (58 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1438994455075.jpg
58 KB, 419x421
>>67098481

They don't seem to realise this simple fact
>>
Of course I could see from a mile away this woman was leftist.
>>
>>67099242
Came to point this out. This really looks like the average art professor at a college.
>>
Probably different women. Posted on le twitter anyway.
>>
old white ladies look alike.

the pictures are from different angles.

Could very well be two different people.

I'd say hold back on attacking her. The protests did more good for trump anyway.
>>
File: 1232131.png (263 KB, 949x531) Image search: [Google]
1232131.png
263 KB, 949x531
>>67098481
>>
what the fuck? they look nothing alike
>>
File: dude.gif (123 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
dude.gif
123 KB, 496x279
>>67099339
>average art professor

I had this too, why is it so common?
>>
Ross County is in Ohio.

Would she have made the trip to Illinois?
>>
File: quitted.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
quitted.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
>>67099455
Are you going to trust OP or your filthy eyes?
>>
>>67098481
Yes, now post this to social, because I don't have any on of that shit.
>>
ATTENTION, MEME MINISTERS OF /POL/:

DO NOT POST THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHERE PORTIA WAS ON THE NIGHT OF THE PROTEST! WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS MORE BEFORE WE END UP DISCREDITING OURSELVES BY SEEMING DESPERATE

WHAT WE KNOW:
-She lives in Ohio
-Her Twitter account is @PortiaABoulger
>>
>>67098988

Chicongo is so violent, their anti-violent activists are violent.
>>
>>67098713
>now
They've been false flagging since at least the French Revolution. Remember the whole "let them eat cake" deal? That was actually a fabrication of the Jacobin spin doctor Marat, not the vain utterance by Marie Antoinette that's memed to this very day.
>>
This whole thread proves how retarded /pol/ can be. A simple google search would prove it's not her. She is from Ohio. And here is a video of her from a week ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piG6ZPhBfXQ

Obviously she wouldn't be able to grow her hair in time for this epic false flagging.
>>
>>67098481
Is this really surprising? This is just like the black guys dressing up in KKK garb.
>>
Portia Boulger is Jewish. Pulls these stunts all the time. One FUCKING LAST TIME. Blacks, Muslims, and Mexicans are not behind this shit. Jews always use people to do their fighting for them
>>
>>67098481
>give me all of your stuff until Commisar Bomqueesha deems that you have given enough

That is why they are the worst
>>
Fucking scum.
TRUMP WILL MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>67099762
or you could just let it go. it probably isnt her and all your anime trump posting is just gonig to make the don look bad.
>>
they don't look that similar
>>
not the same
>>
They look identical, this could be her
>>
>>67099979
>wigs do not exist
I think you are wrong about that.
>>
>>67100698
thats not same woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piG6ZPhBfXQ
>>
>>67100698
pointy nose =/= stubbed nose
glasses =/= no glasses
>>
>>67098481
because lefties are brainwashed that the right is the party of evil racist old white men who murdered the indians and enslaved africans and destroy the environment. their entire idology is based on anti white bigotry. white dudes are the only people left that you can be openly racist against.
>>
>>67100883
>wearing a wig of what your hair looks like grown out
>not getting a completely different looking wig from your normal hair
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.