[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy approaches you on your college campus while you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1457767711002.jpg (77 KB, 650x431) Image search: [Google]
1457767711002.jpg
77 KB, 650x431
This guy approaches you on your college campus while you are walking to your class, unaware a protest is going on.

He clears his throat and sputters "F-Free Palestine!"

How do you react?
>>
>>67098229
Keep on walking.
>>
>>67098229
feed him a granola bar from my hand and pat his head as he coo's. animal cruelty is wrong
>>
Buy him a meal
>>
>>67098229
If they didn't want us to take their shit, they should have been better at protecting it.
>>
Gaza is Zionist clay.
>>
>>67098301
this b/c I'm not a sperg like OP
>>
>>67098229
Give this poor man a sandwich.
>>
I'd probably twist his arm to see if it's as frail as it looks, then endorse him because I can't imagine Palestine being good news for the jews.
>>
>>67098229
Tell him "dad is sorry"
>>
stand as though i am listening, while secretly trying to muster up a truly brash fart, the sort of thing only a proud meat eater could call forth
>>
>>67098229
>fuck arabs
>or fuck jews
...decisions, decisions.
>>
>>67098229
Tell him that palestinians can return to Jordan. God bless Israel.
>>
I'd tell him that he'd have to pay me to take it.
>>
>>67098229
> F-Free Palestine!
He must be from /pol, so I will pity him and feed him bagels.
>>
>>67098301
I'd just hold up a magnet
>>
>>67098229
free from who, the Jewish people?
you're not some kind of racist are you?
>>
>>67098229
>>67098301
>you
>racist
>attending a university
>universities supposed to make you worldly
>>
>>67098229
Probably got headphones in so wouldn't hear.
Take out headphones
say U wot Mate?
Free Palastine!
Smirk then ask "Why?"
>>
"oy vey! did you say... *free* palestine? fantastic! i'll come and collect it immediately!"
>>
File: 1457073107467.gif (868 KB, 540x350) Image search: [Google]
1457073107467.gif
868 KB, 540x350
>>67098229
I feel squeamish, and flee since it looks like he's a walking petri dish full of aids.
>>
>>67098229
I put on my best hacidic jew voice and say

>FUREE BALESTOYNE! OYLL TAYKE TWOO!
>>
>>67100221
kekk
>>
>turn to him
>look him right in the eyes with a menacing stare that could burn through a concrete wall
>grab him by the shoulders and pull him close
>whisper in his ear
>"I agree that what israel is doing is wrong but they are our only democratic ally in the middle east so the best we can do is try and make peace between them"
>throw him to the ground
>begin to kick him in the face and chest
>yell "You have to understand that the middle east is a volitile region and sometimes when america messes with it, we end up helping nobody"
>get on my knees and start wailing on his face
>"I think that you should really reconsider the approach you take to politics, while I understand your positions you are not thinking rationally and concidering other people."
>drag him to curb and make him bite down on it
>"I appreciate that you want to start a dialogue though, have a nice day friend."
>stomp down on the back of his head
>walk away
>>
File: jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif (12 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif
12 KB, 500x585
I'll take!
>>
In my most northeastern accent

>suck my ass
>>
I would buy him a bagel
>>
>>67100571
>*teleports behind him*
>"y-you too"
>>
>>67098229
How can Palestinians be real if their state isn't?
>>
>>67098229
Pull out my handy testosterone injection and inject this omega with test. Once he has transformed, buy him a gun and a ticket to Palestine. Wink and say, "go get 'em tiger."
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.