[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a Chicago thread. Report in with your area code
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: CHICAGO titletown.png (3 MB, 1288x910) Image search: [Google]
CHICAGO titletown.png
3 MB, 1288x910
Let's have a Chicago thread.

Report in with your area code and what you thought of tonight's events.

312 here
Tonight was extremely troubling and will give our city an even more negative image than it already has what with all the shootings and stuff. I'm still shaking my head at what transpired.
>>
>>67096125
773 reporting. The nationally televised chimpouts will only serve to further strengthen Trump support
>>
312. I go to UIC. This is really shitty for our reputation. Sad day for Chicago.
>>
>>67096648
>I go to UIC
Condolences.

At least it's not Colombia.
>>
>>67096648
And the Bulls and Hawks both got blown out while those riots were going on. Just all around awful night.
>>
708. I just watched the cluster fuck on tv. My friends sister went down there. I'm glad she made it home okay. fucking asshole everywhere
>>
312. I fucking hate this city right now. How the fuck did so many leftist liberal faggot cucks get so much power here? What happened to this place?
>>
Chicago is possibly one of the worst cities in America. You would not be able to count how many people have been murdered so far in 2016, in Chicago. It really is not all too surprising what happened. Sometimes, facts and reality are too much for others to handle. They know what is coming. Trump 2016.
>>
708, par for the course desu senpai
>>
File: Photo-0006 (2).jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Photo-0006 (2).jpg
128 KB, 800x600
773 here... fuck the bern fags
>>
>>67097518
Between the dindus and spics shooting each other every hour of the day and the liberal SJWs of places like wrigleyville, boystown, UIC and columbia college I've just about had it with this city.
>>
File: Photo-0004.jpg (109 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Photo-0004.jpg
109 KB, 800x600
>>67096972
>>67097569

Cicero faggots.
>>
>>67096125
What exactly happened?

Anti-Trump people rioted?

Did the pro-Trump people get violent as well? Hope not.
>>
>>67097823
There was probably some retaliatory violence that the media will cherry pick for days.
>>
I wonder how many got redpilled here just in time for the primary on Tuesday? I can already see the landslide victory and liberal tears.
>>
>Cuckcongo

Why would any sane white person live there?
>>
File: 12575642313.gif (2 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
12575642313.gif
2 MB, 350x262
>>67096125
>no cubs
>>
File: me.jpg (211 KB, 686x563) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
211 KB, 686x563
630 here I was at the rally, fucking amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x270
Murder Stats: http://heyjackass.com

March to Date
>Shot & Killed: 15
>Shot & Wounded: 79
>Total Shot: 94
>Total Homicides: 17

Police On Guard
>Chicago is having a bloody year.

>Already since January, more than 100 people have been murdered in the city — double the number of homicides in Chicago during the first two months last year. The number of shooting incidents is also up by 120 percent compared to the first nine weeks of 2015.

>The spike in violent crime comes at a time when the police in Chicago are under increased scrutiny for misconduct.

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/11/469974819/chicago-murder-rate-spikes-less-aggressive-policing-blamed

2 Dead 8 wounded on Friday
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20160311-story.html

What the Fuck? No wonder the rally went to shit...
>>
605 here been out of it ever since this morning I'm not surprised about trump not showing up because, I'm certain someone would've tried to kill him.
>>
>>67096125
Trump is a cuck for cancelling it. Very sad
>>
>>67098455
Pic isn't updated for 2016 and 2017 yet.
>>
What happened and why?
>>
>>67099116
Chimpout
Because dindus
>>
>>67099324
I figured that out by myself, care to divulge any details? Was somebody shot? Did Trump say something again or is it just because of Trump?
>>
>>67096125
Why is the top right one counted when it's been over 30 (thirty) years?
>>
>>67099622
Trump didn't do shit. Our city's people were the ones at fault.
>>
>>67099622
just because of Trump
literally nogs nigging out
>>
911 here, no lives matter
>>
>>67099622
It's because of the growing racial tensions that race baiting media and the BLM/twittersphere want the minorities to believe.

Instead of listening to what trump has to say, they riot, instead of letting him have a peaceful rally (which has never been bashing toward a race (no mexican is not a race)) they go there to disrupt it.

Then when he cancels it out of fear of safety for his supporters and theirs as well, they chimp the fuck out.

Simple as that, people live in echo chambers and this just further proves that.
>>
>>67097652
holy shit is that you??
>>
Chicago is a liberal shithole. Ironic that given all the SJWs/leftists and gun control, they have the highest murders and murder rate in the US. Then again, maybe not so ironic.
>>
>>67100192
It's the Mexican JUST guy
>>
>>67099643

Really…. it doesn't count if they were using leather helmets at the time
>>
>>67100607
A FUCKING
LEAF

go back to hockey fag
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>67099622
Not from Chicago but niggers were just being niggers.
>be peaceful trump rally
>vigilante BLM and bern victims show up
>incite violence and cause violence
>chimp out 2016
>all for "Muh racism, muh Social Justice."
they go home thinking they're heroes while the media will still portray trump and supporters as neo nazis.
Some people aren't this dumb though and realize that trump did nothing wrong and if anything they'll realize that he never did anything wrong.
Already seen tons of Cruz missiles switching their support for the God Emperor. And as always trump gets to sit back from his chess game and smile as the SJW's and media played right into his trap.
>>
575 We really need a wall down here, Trump did nothing wrong.
>>
847 here
Was legit upset at first, but I've since realized how much this will help Trump in the long run. He's cemented himself as the 1st Amendment Candidate, and that's going to win him tons of undecided voters.
>>
No longer live there but my phone still says 312. Lived in the Gold Coast. Was going to visit my friend there next month, but rethinking it. Loved it when I lived there up till about the last year I was there.
>>
http://youtu.be/NJ9Dpm64Wo8
Trumps response on hannity.
>>
>>67098627
You are a subject of the Crown, not a real citizen
>>
>>67100043
Seems like echoes are getting louder on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.

Not sure what BLM and other activists really want, but there isn't awful lot of things to do in order to ease off the tension. BLM shit seems to get louder by the day, at some point there has to be some sort of a white counter reaction and backlash. But to be fair, Trump seems to be part of this white counter reaction.

Shit is getting interested.
>>
>>67104244
Honestly, I think Blacks are going to keep pushing until they get a race war. I think they want it. The Black population is decreasing, they're increasingly sequestered off into ghettos, and they get dumber every generation. I think they know they're circling the drain on a spiritual level and they're trying to lash out.
>>
>>67096125
773. Went to the rally and got stuck in the parking garage while the protestors were trying to break through the cops to get to the attenders. Shit was scary.

I didn't realize how fucked up liberals and Chicago is until tonight. They are just ignorant uneducated thugs. I'm disgusted to even be in the same country with these violent degenerate creeps.
>>
708. I also go to UIC. I always knew UIC and Chicago in general was a liberal cesspool, but tonight's events pretty much confirmed it.

The only thing I hate more than the cucks at my school is the increasingly-ubiquitous Muslims who are growing more and more to the point that 1 out of every 5 student I see is a hijabi or a dirty Arab.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.