[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he be assassinated? How desperate are the kikes going to get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: T-rump.jpg (55 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
T-rump.jpg
55 KB, 885x516
Will he be assassinated? How desperate are the kikes going to get?
>>
>Supports Israel
>''Kikes hate him''

Nice delusion
>>
>>67095762
If Trump was assassinated, the far right wing counter culture would go off the deep end and into mainstream. It'd be like Hippies in the 60s except replace them with /pol/tards
>>
Let's find out!
>>
I wake up every day and check the news.
>>
>>67095885
Will that be enough? I'm curious to see the panic if he win the republican nomination
>>
>>67095885
he told Jewish GOP's that he can't be bought and got booed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-draws-boos-at-republican-jewish-coalition-forum/2015/12/03/90ad1c9a-9a07-11e5-aca6-1ae3be6f06d2_video.html
>>
>>67095885
if they're willing to have every major news network and talk show and sitcom talk trash about him then yeah im pretty sure they'll want him dead
>>
Imagine if it's a BLM protestor who does it, how bad would it be?
>>
>>67096043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni3qmUvjV-o
>>
>>67096165
first a memoriam for Donald, moment of silence for his family

Then the genocide commences
>>
>>67096165
Juicy. Mother fuckers would get torn apart
>>
It would be hilarious if he got assassinated.
>>
>>67095762
Are you retarded? His grand kids are kikelets
>>
Civil War 2

It's not going to be like JFK where they eventually get over it. If Trump gets shot everyone is going to blame the government, even if they didn't actually do it. Sure there will be people celebrating his death on Twitter but that's going to incite even more rage and divisiveness. It'll be civil war between Trump's supporters and the libcucks.
>>
>>67097191
I used to hate Jews, but now I'm a #CruzMissile
>>
>>67095762
Why do you think he cancelled Chicago?

He knows what's going down.
>>
>>67097191
That still doesn't change the fact that he is standing against their interest. I guess more will be revealed when he unveils his cabinet ministers
>>
File: 1457688824923.png (830 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
1457688824923.png
830 KB, 1315x998
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.