[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am enjoying watching America burn right now. I literally cannot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: .jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I am enjoying watching America burn right now.

I literally cannot stop laughing at how fucked your future is.
>>
File: IMG_2453.jpg (337 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2453.jpg
337 KB, 1280x960
>>67094070

Yuri is correct.

Lambright, the future is bright.
>>
>>67094070
Get in on this.

We are not alone.

Yuri is right.
USA is doomed.

Lets quit fucking around and get on the program. We have been lied to on so many levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GnGGCaC6P4
>>
If we're going to post Yuri, then let's link Yuri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>67094070
Too much destructive leftisim was allowed to fester. The ghost of the Soviet Union must be roaring with laughter.
>>
>>67094070
>collapse of the west will end with the USA
You should stop laughing. We have nuclear stockpiles. If we go down, some freakshow will be able to wipe out all life on earth
>>
>>67096010
well-deserved laughter

On the other hand, some will learn from this and others will never learn.
>>
File: America Tears.jpg (58 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
America Tears.jpg
58 KB, 720x960
>>67094070
If we go down, we're taking the world with us.
>>
>>67094070
eh it's kinda funny I guess
>>67096187
this. NATO is particularly fucked.
>>
I'm waiting for someone to ride me. I'm on my hands and knees. My naked ass is sticking up in the air in a roomful of clothed men. Their businessman's shoes are shined and I can see the distorted reflection on my face as I bend down to lick. I've put myself in this position because I enjoy the power I acquire through self-denigration . Once these men think I ' m no better than meat, I have the advantage. They drain their sperm into my ass one by one. I enjoy the pain I steal from their pleasure in hurting me. After they're finished with me, they spit on me, then they dress me and push me out the door. Riding home in the cab, I'm drenched in the smell of my asshole and my sweat. I enjoy the thought of the cab driver smelling it also. When I'm upstairs safe in my apartment, I squat over my frying pan and release their sperm and my shit. I let it simmer over the fire, mixed with wine. As I eat, I play the scene over again in my mind, ingesting each man, one by one.
>>
>>67094070
This is controlled burning, so the forest will regrow stronger.
>>
>>67096010
>The ghost of the Soviet Union must be roaring with laughter.
So true.
>>
>>67094070
How many of these failthreads are you going to post tonight Ausfag?
>>
>>67095564

Some of my campaign ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnw4MoFiXNc&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>67094070
you're^
>>
File: 1451768380338.jpg (56 KB, 700x263) Image search: [Google]
1451768380338.jpg
56 KB, 700x263
>only two yuri videos
>>
>>67098595
is lambright an actual schizo
>>
>>67094070
Yeah nah, were in the process of making america great again, you dumb faggot. Have you given up on your own land? The one the chinese are buying?
>>
>>67099340
America is a good 40% non-White and they ain't going anywhere. America will never be great again. Argusbly it never was great given that it has been a Jewish state since day one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.