[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti Trump Protestors block Amublance in Chicago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: trump-thugs.jpg (143 KB, 484x252) Image search: [Google]
trump-thugs.jpg
143 KB, 484x252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyUBwhNzZIU

You can't make this shit up
>>
If anyone thought we were a first world country I'm really starting to doubt it. This isn't civility or politics. It's just hooliganism and threats.
>>
>>67094052
Chicago is a literal shithole
>>
>>67093941
>chimps chimp out
So typical friday night?
>>
>>67093941
The first comment kek

Guys we have to fein being normal, cmon now.
>>
Aren't you ashamed /pol/? These people just did more damage to the left then any of us could have done.
>>
Another weekend in Chiraq
>>
>>67094423
We were crucial to them showing their own retardation to the public.
>>
Were they going or returning? Still a crime.
>>
>>67094423

>shame

Why should we feel shame for being the better men?
>>
>>67093941
Seriously fucked up. I'm ragin
>>
Watch, this literally will not be on any news outlet whatsoever
>>
>>67094423

Not really, because they weren't cognizant of the results of their actions. They were honestly cheering that "they won" when it was announced Trump bitched out.

>niggers planning ahead

Found your first mistake.
>>
>>67094052
Come on have you never been to shitcogo. If you are white and you drive into the suburbs and your car breaks down. You might as well fucking kill your self because a pack of wild niggers will do it for you in about 2 mins tops.
>>
>>67094052
chicago is like african-tier 3rd world shithole.

its a progressive paradise.
>>
[Only] Black lives matters.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be7qg1SOjZ8
>>
File: triggered.jpg (36 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
36 KB, 600x685
This is fucked

who the fuck do these "people" think they are
>>
>>67094423
No damage to the left will happen to this, no one will care, watch
>>
File: 1452077288545.gif (927 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1452077288545.gif
927 KB, 250x230
>>67094052
yeah the rest of the world is looking at you america
and its a fuckin laugh mate
>>
>>67093941
The fate of America literally hangs in the balance this election. We are on the cusp of falling to the violent hordes. Notice how chimpouts like this only happen in gun free zones (ie major cities)?

Hopefully this shit starts to wake up the working class. The hordes want their free shit, they want us to pay for it, and they will use any means necessary to obtain their gibsmedats.

Stand the fuck up and start openly supporting Trump if you haven't already. Shoot down people's misrepresentations and fallacies. Educate people on Trump's actual proposals. The fate of our republic literally hangs in the balance at this point.
>>
File: kill yourself.gif (602 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.gif
602 KB, 320x240
>>67098505
>No damage to the left will happen to this, no one will care, watch

...right.

>1 Trump supporter punches a black man
>outrage

>2000 bernie supporters assault people, block ambulances, etc
>n-no one will care guys

can't tell if in denial or tinfoil
>>
File: 1457762262171.png (5 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1457762262171.png
5 KB, 312x312
>>
>>67098639

You 'avin a giggle, mate?
>>
>>67097883
That would be a good hashtag
>>
>>67094423
That is not how it works.
>>
>>67094309
i remember when we were having those police scanner/radio threads last summer. chicago was one of the cities listened to in many threads.

i can attest to what this anon is saying.
>>
>>67098284

Fucking zealots. You guys are no better, though.
>>
>>67101765
*goys
>>
>>67093941

Why haven't you fucks deported or genocided the niggers yet?

Not even Gypos are that bad. And every time gypos do something stupid they wake up with a mob of angry villagers trying to linch them.
>>
>>67094423
it's not damage to the left when it's done by them senpai
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.