[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol.foundation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (13 KB, 728x90) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 728x90
Can someone please explain this to me in:
>clear
>consistent
>coherent
>succinct
english without the use of posting any retarded links? What is going on? What is this about Antarctica?
>>
Bumping for someone smarter than me to explain it all
>>
>>67093892
>>67094302

see >>67093270
>>
Dude, if you don't know, we are not going to tell you.
>>
>>67093892
>>67094302
Some autistic faggot is convinced we are on the brink of world destruction and he wants him and a bunch of anons to hide out in that base in Antarctica when shit goes

He advertises this dumb shit every so often
>>
>>67094383
I said without retarded links.
>>
>>67094506

they're not retarded.

tldr; ww3 incoming. IceCube is likely a safe haven

read the links
>>
>>67094718
You're probably the cuckfaggot that bought that adspace
>>
>>67095252

I paid for the ads
>>
>>67095305
Why? What makes you feel like this stuff will happen? What do you know that has brought you to this conclusion, and your solution?

And lastly how much did you pay and how did you accumulate all of that money
>>
>>67095575

>Why?

guidance. we're in this together. /pol/ is a good board. It is where the courageous come, those unafraid of free speech, etc.

>What do you know that has brought you to this conclusion, and your solution?

see >>67093270

it's not simple, and I have provided many sources confirming the level of concern I have, and many here sense as well. Many of the sources are direct from the government. war is coming, and if you intend to survive you will need to get out of harm's way.

the answers (insofar as they exist) are there; read the threads

>And lastly how much did you pay and how did you accumulate all of that money

that's not really important
>>
>>67095974
One more. And I really am not trying to take a jab at you here. Are you in any way on the autistic spectrum?
>>
>>67096116

No. read the threads
>>
>>67094718
>iceCube covers one cubic kilometer. It has an area of approximately 1 square kilometer and is 1,000 meters deep, with the top of the detector array buried in the ice at a depth of about 1,500 meters (4,920 feet).
>one cubic kilometer.
that is pretty amazing. How did they even get that equipment to the southpole to dig and construct that before it froze over again?
https://icecube.wisc.edu/about/faq#big
hmm
>>
>>67096180
>No
>Read the threads
>>67093892
>without autistic links

...Are you sure?
>>
how can i follow the path?
>>
>>67096180
>>67096296
Two can play at that game.
>>
File: 1456986777562.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456986777562.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>
>Tfw even in the links provided he gives us no proof of his knowledge or background for a solution
>Mfw he's an autistic conspiracy theorist
>Mfw no face
>>
>>67094392
This.
>>
>>67096579

be of good courage and have faith

keep your eyes open and

read the threads
>>
>>67096809

>implying you read all of them in 5 minutes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.