[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he announced that he supports Trump, how hard would the liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
File: 09-kendrick-lamar-w529-h529-2x.jpg (104 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
09-kendrick-lamar-w529-h529-2x.jpg
104 KB, 1058x1058
If he announced that he supports Trump, how hard would the liberal minds explode?
>>
They would just call him an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>67092994
he's overrated as fuck it bothers me
>>
they would finally admit he is overrated
>>
>>67092994

>not Will Smith
>not Morgan Freeman

I don't know who that nigger is. They all look the same to me.
>>
>>67092994
Who?
>>
Does Jeezy support Trump?.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwHnhsuaNbw
>>
>>67093089
>"intelligent rapper"
>"all those other rappers just talk about bitches and hoes"
>talks about bitches and hoes with a slightly better vocabularly
>>
>>67092994
Donald already has some good support from their community.
>>
No but once Oprah does...
>>
>>67093334
tpab was really good though
>>
>>67092994
>dime a dozen nigger rapper with music produced by jews to indoctrinate white youth
tell me why I should care again?
>>
>>67093565
no it wasn't
>>
>>67092994
he wont, he already addressed him on the song black friday
>bitch you're better off voting for Donald Trump
>>
>>67093565
tpab is shit
gkmc is much better
>>
>>67093604
explain why it wasn't
>>
>>67092994
literally who?
>>
>>67093628
nah i agree, tpab is still really good though
>>
>>67093628

I still like section 80 better
>>
>>67092994
They will claim he is oppressed and internalized racism made him do that.
>>
>>67093760
gkmc>tpab>UU>S80
>>
>>67093639
explain why it was faggot
it was literally dindu nuffin: the album
>>
>>67093605
He didn't say he disliked Trump. He was just implying that Trump didn't have much of a chance at winning (which the past few months have disproved).
>>
>>67093760
thats just your contrarian senses tingling. s80 is garbage
>>
>>67093869
>>67093973

nah mane gkmc and tpab are too ebonic
>>
>>67093948
blacker the berry gives a sharp contrast to the dindu attitude of black people in general, criticizing them heavily.

Conceptually as a whole it's extremely cohesive, going over several themes and is introspective.

Theres nothing wrong with black people having someone promote black pride, which he is doing but he also addresses social issues outside of his afrocentric pride and does so really nicely.

the jazz and funk was a really nice mix into it, it gave the album a nice groove
>>
>>67093964
that song came out in november, he was at a certain height of his political fame at the time, he could've also meant it both ways, like there's no point in voting for him and to not vote for him because he's not a good option.
>>
>>67093334
He made reference to the only truly great black African novel, Things Fall Apart.
>>
gkmc is the only good thing he made everything is pretentious shit (gkmc is still pretentious)
>>
EVERY NIGGER

IS A STAR
>>
>>67092994

Not to much. They like him as an artist, not as a person. He will be to them like Kanye: excellent as an artist, bad as a person.
>>
>>67093973
literally uses his contrarian emotions to incorrectly contradict a contrarian

section 80 is literally kendrick lamar.

and the people that think kendrick supports bernie on merit are deluded. when i saw the picture of protesters singing "alright" i knew someone was fucking up (the jew is responsible, somewhere), as that is nowhere near the philosophy that is being purported

Apparently you a parrot
Mocking me and my blueprint

the first mistake is thinking the true generation (yes, the true scotsman) believes in political constructs at all
>>
>>67095769
i didnt mean to use literally so abundantly. thinking about the average bernie sander supporter has affected my vernacular
>>
>>67093565
tpab was just blm shit

section 80 and gkmc were more about life growing up in the hood. much better
>>
>>67094850
no, you're a cuck
>>
TPAB > GKMC > UU >>>>>> Snoozefest.80
>>
>>67096007
>why did I weep when trayvon Martin was in the streets when gangbanging make me kill a nigger blacker than me
>blm
>>
>>67093334
It's ironic tho :^)
>>
>>67096007
i already said i agree, i enjoy gkmc more, doesn't mean tpab is bad and the albums not about blm shit, yeah it's mentioned and black pride is encouraged but what would you expect from another black man. however he does heavily criticize the movement and the lack of attention to black on black crime
>>
We should spread a rumour about this around for lolz.
>>
>>67098314
if you contribute to misinformation, you do not belong on this board. truth will always prevail
>>
>>67098446
>being this new to 4chan
I somewhat agree with you but still, top kek
>>
>>67098446
sure lad. you were a sheep sent here to destroy the communion and you dont even know it. you 'find' this board someday because the AI led you here and knew your cancerous behavior would contribute to the dissolution of human communication. a virus wearing a human face
>>
I'm sure TayTay secretly supports Trump.
>>
>>67100166
>>67100355
was meant for you
>>
>>67093815
POO IN LOO
>>
>>67096499
Kendrick is chill. He's got a great mind as an artist.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.