[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me turn evil /pol/. Good = cuck. I want to be personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: eye-1348825358VkP.jpg (14 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
eye-1348825358VkP.jpg
14 KB, 615x407
Help me turn evil /pol/.

Good = cuck.

I want to be personally responsible for at least 1 billion deaths, but have my actions be legal and increase world GDP. How can I make this happen?? Yes, this is a health and sexual need for me.
>>
>>67092247

kill the islam
>>
I just want a false sense of power. I suggest the only thing you could pull off would be burning a building down. Then maybe rape someone.
>>
One billion?

You're dreaming. A million can be done, but it takes a minimum twenty-year commitment. You need to become the government of a mid- to large-sized nation and convince the people that a strong-armed dictatorship is good for them. Then you need to significantly attack a major world power.
>>
>>67092247
conscience is innate

if you mean like serial killer type sociopathy they usually sustained a head injuring causing brain damage when they were younger

what you ought to do is just do whatever you think is evil and then deal with the emotional fallout later
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>Poe's law
>>
>>67092247
>wants to be evil
>worried about legality
Faggot
>>
>>67092247
I've heard applying to an art school is a good way to start.
>>
>>67092247
its reaaaaaaaaally super duper lemon squeesy evil to suck your own dick and to stick your hand up your own ass to the elbow
>>
>>67092673

> head injury

as a child I and some friends played a game where we would see how fast we could run in to a brick wall without getting hurt. I hit my head a few times when I ran into the wall too fast. Not a sociopath but I see why you might think that.
>>
>>67092247
You need an organized plan. Anybody can rob, kill, rape, and do horrible things to one another. But the masterminds behind true evil can deceive even the innocent masses.
>>
>>67092718

I'm for real. I recently saw a live lecture by the Draper family (venture capitalist legends). They seem like cookie-cutter socially brilliant people, with a little bit more selfishness than usual, like every other self-made rich person I've met. That's why I'm evil -- because evil isn't real.

A troll would sound saner, bro.
>>
>>67092539
It's the modern era, a billion can be done by a burger. Just take over the country and nuke the Middle East. World is safer and you got your rocks off.
>>
File: [email protected] (134 KB, 800x1301) Image search: [Google]
800px-Lucifer_Liege_Luc_Viatour_@.jpg
134 KB, 800x1301
>>67093207

Think inventing a religion is the way to go.

HEAVEN IS FULL. THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO HEAVEN IS TO MURDER A RELIGIOUS PERSON AND TAKE THEIR PLACE.
>>
Step 1: Become a pillar of your community by volunteering, befriending people, going to church, and generally being a model citizen.
Step 2: Start volunteering for and working with the Republican party. Network with them.
Step 3: Win some small elections in the middle of no where that no cares about like school board or something.
Step 4: Use this minor position to leverage yourself as an "experienced candidate" for a bigger position like Congressional representative.
Step 5: Start making a name for yourself as a principled outsider and work up the ranks.
Step 6: Eventually take a Senate seat
Step 7: Run for president
Step 8: Start plotting to centralize and control your power base
Step 9: Find loyal officers in the military and ensure they're promoted and begin commanding sizable forces in the US, especially around the DC area
Step 10: Release a bio-engineered disease and pretend it's a terror attack just before the next election
Step 11: Declare a state of emergency, cancel the election
Step 12: Send the military to march on DC for the "emergency".
Step 13: When SCOTUS rules this unconstitutional, accuse them of conspiring with generals who are disloyal (you'll know their names by then) and members of the opposition party. Arrest them. Arrest members of Congress.
Step 14: Dump propaganda into the airwaves.
Step 15: Start cracking down on the insurgency pre-emptively.
Step 16: Allow the Civil War to break out.
Step 17: Win the war. You're dictator for life.
>>
>>67093777

Sounds too complicated.

1. Become a successful Internet multimillionaire
2. Become an Internet billionaire from a robotics company
3. Hide a backdoor in all my company's robots
4. Wait until there are more robots than people
5. ACTIVATE! Kill the poorest 10% and most evil 10% while masturbating furiously.
6. Live forever in infamy
7. Change name and identity. Move to a small town in Utah. Live happily with three young wives and countless children.
>>
>>67092247
Have an awful father/son relationship and have a woman break your heart. Look throughout history. Powerful men have had a mutual hatred for their fathers and/or have had their heart TRULY broken into a million pieces by a woman.

I mean it. Don't just say "fuck you dad" and think that's it. You 2 need to truly hate each other. Alexander the Great hated his father and Philip hated him as well.

Also don't just get rejected by a girl, have her truly crush you. Have her break your heart. Have dreams of marrying her and shit and have her crush them. Then you may become evil. Stalin became evil after his wife died. So did Darth Vader. Sort of. You get the idea. Hope this helps!!

Fucking autistic edgy scrublord.
>>
>>67096621
>Alexander the Great hated his father and Philip hated him as well.
Really? I thought they were on pretty good terms. Didn't Phillip pay for his horse when Alex tamed it?
>>
>>67096794
Begrudgingly. Alexander didn't want his dad to conquer everything, and Alexander would always demand that his dad let him fight in battles so that he could get his fair share of glory. His dad didn't want to share any. It was definitely a very strained relationship.
>>
>>67096621

My dad is a good guy, meaning a "nice guy", meaning he got laid off from a good IT management job after 20 years and the next-best job he got paid half as much.

I can't trust him to give me good advice, and I can't trust the system to take care of me.

And the women I used to love showed me that power and hotness matter, while honor and good is irrelevant.

> Have dreams of marrying her and have her crush them

My history:
1st GF: 6 years, engaged, she dumps me for a richer, better-looking guy. She didn't warn me first. Also found out she had lied about being a virgin.
2nd GF: Found out she had been sexually abused by her father.
3rd GF: Found out she had been raped on 2 different occasions. Gave me cold sores.

Also, 2 crushes dated/fucked socially dominant guys who were less morally deserving than me, while friend-zoning me. They both got dumped a year later. They cried. I saw it coming from day 1.

Apparently I am a bad person (undeserving of being fucked) because I am not powerful enough, and I am not powerful because I had silly ideas about not mercilessly crushing my enemies 24/7.

If women think I'm less good than rich good-looking douchebags who fuck dozens of women, then I was wrong about what "good" means.

World, bend the fuck over. Anon has Anon need.
>>
>>67092673
A head injury in youth causes sociopathy? How?
>>
>>67098611
Dude, at the rate you're going you sound like you'll be the next Elliot Rodgers way before you'll ever be the next Stalin.
>>
File: nothing wrong.jpg (44 KB, 680x505) Image search: [Google]
nothing wrong.jpg
44 KB, 680x505
>>67092247
>/pol/
>evil
>>
>>67099621

Elliot Rodgers was an idiot. He tried to negotiate attraction, with guns.

The Red Pill teaches it's impossible to negotiate attraction. One must simply be attractive.

Being "nice" is negotiating for sex. So is Rodgering a sorority. Both are fail strategies.

I've got it figured out yo. Just wish it wasn't so goddamn cold.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.