[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do you guys really want trump to get elected or are you trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (615 KB, 2625x2251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
615 KB, 2625x2251
So do you guys really want trump to get elected or are you trying to troll an entire election?

Trump seems like the stupidest idiot I've seen in a long time.

You guys can't be serious in your support. It just seems like a big fucking troll job.
>>
>>67091556
>Trump seems like the stupidest idiot I've seen in a long time

How?
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 928x696
>>67091556
yeh status quo is boring
trump will make world history and nuked africa
>>
>>67091556
>stupidest idiot

most idiots are a certain degree of stupid i believe.
>>
>>67091784
Some are savants. Others are useful.
This blowhard is neither.
>>
>>67091858
will you colonies stop bickering and let the real men talk
>>
>>67091556
Stupidest idiot. You talk like a 8 year old. Are you sure you are not underaged? Maybe Reddit instead?
>>
>stupidest idiot
dumb dumb poopy head too imo
>>
We like humor and political incorrectness

Trump is a perfect match
>>
>>67091642
he has few real policy ideas and just mocks the other candidates. You should win an election based on your intellect and ideas.
>>
>>67091556

Are we being raided?
>>
>>67091967
that makes sense. Thanks for being honest.
>>
>>67092041
By sanity.
>>
File: 2015-08-26 16.21.41.png (67 KB, 394x372) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-26 16.21.41.png
67 KB, 394x372
>>67091769
>status quo is boring

Yep
>>
>>67092041

Yeah by faggots.
>>
>>67091556
you seem like a stupid idiot
>>
>>67091556
How can Truml be stupid, and still run circuits around every political strategist and media string puller?

Your just a faggot with no fucking vocabulary for relevant insults.
>>
>>67091556
go back to shillet
>>
The fire rises
>>
Trump is really funny but I am starting to doubt he has any chance of getting this country out of its shithole. Bantz will be great. Everything else? not so sure.
>>
>>67091556
Look up satire on your iPhone.
>>
>>67092041
Pretty obvious.
>>
>>67091556
SHILL THREADS ONGOING THIS EVENING

HIDE SHILL THREADS

IGNORE ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS

DO NOT REPLY TO RATOS
>>
>>67091556
>stupidest idiot

gas yourself reddit
>>
I really, really, really want Trump to become the president. I don't even care if it becomes a corporate oligarchy bc it basically already is, at least this way we don't have to be lied to by some worthless, middle-men politicians.

I want the political correctness to end and I want the race war to begin.
>>
Grandpa Trump is trying to repair the collective damage baby-boomers have inflicted on this country all by himself.

He doesn't need to be nice or likable. He's batman and he has my vote.
>>
>>67091556
How will his impact on the economy be worst than the other candidates?

Please be very specific, I'm not as smart as you Bernie Sanders supporters.
>>
>>67092312
Trump may not be successful, but it's a better shot than any of the other candidates who are either more of the same bullshit destroying america, or worse.
>>
>>67091979

It's all trolling. Most people here are either indifferent or actually Sanders supporters. Just put up with it until it's over I guess.
>>
sure, but look at the complete ratfaced moron who is the only one who has a shot at beating Trump

Trump's success shows how non-existent the political talent is in the Republican party... thank God the Bush family existed, because without them, the Democrats would have won the last 8 elections
>>
>>67091979
>few real policy ideas
Okay, why don't you name some, then.
>mocking other candidates
Yeah, because he's the only one who's done that. Roboto and El Rato have never made a jab at Trump once, nope, not ever.
>>
File: 1453256231184.png (363 KB, 720x658) Image search: [Google]
1453256231184.png
363 KB, 720x658
>>67091979
>You should win an election based on your intellect and ideas.
>Nothing about integrity, leadership, or personal achievement
ok
>>
>>67092609
Hello, Reddit!
>>
>>67091556
>image.jpg

low effort iphone bait
sage
>>
>>67091556
>So do you guys really want trump to get elected or are you trying to troll an entire election?
Can't it be both?
>You guys can't be serious in your support. It just seems like a big fucking troll job.
Can't it be both?
>>
>>67091556
with the shitstorm I see brewing I am actually genuinely glad Hillary is going to win now. with her nothing will change which is a good thing compared to the alternative.
>>
File: Vasque Juxt - Copy.jpg (55 KB, 695x453) Image search: [Google]
Vasque Juxt - Copy.jpg
55 KB, 695x453
>>67091556
The office of the president is essentially the winner of a popularity contest.

At least Donald Trump will be a good negotiator.

The real power in America lies in the hands of the US Congress.
>>
>>67091979
I don't get it. Why the fuck is Hillary making shit up for her policies?
>>
>trump is an idiot because he failed a few times and doesn't masturbate to the communist manifesto
>>
>>67092123
Define sanity
>>
File: 1456944686433.jpg (1 MB, 1000x5216) Image search: [Google]
1456944686433.jpg
1 MB, 1000x5216
>>
But what about BEN CARSON! THE MEMES ARE AMAZING!
https://youtu.be/O5grtI5lSnA
>>
Trump is going to impose heavy, heavy tariffs on companies that outsource jobs or have outsourced jobs to other countries. That alone will keep America's remaining manufacturing in place and convince other companies to bring their manufacturing back.

And let's he honest. Most political decisions aren't felt by the average person or are so crazy that there's no chance of it happening.
Of all the realistic promises made by any candidate, Trump's promise on punishing companies that outsource will have an effect felt in every city in the country and benefit almost everyone. It will boost our economy, bring employment back to the country, increase wages and give people options if they don't want to go to college.

That, in itself, is reason to vote for him over anyone else. Bernie's insane ideas about single payer Healthcare, completely free college etc. are going to cost a SHIT TON of money, which will drastically raise taxes for everyone. That is IF any of them manage to get anywhere near being passed (and they won't) .
>>
>>67092168
damn straight, monaco.
>>
Well at first I thought it was just for entertainment but as the debates go by and since the primaries began I really started to get behind the Don because he tells it like it is and isn't afraid to call people out, and based on his success expanding his Father's company which is worth billions, this is exactly what we need for this Country. He will surround himself with the best people for his Cabinet and for resources. Plus a Sanders and Hillary Presidency would be the end of The American Dream. By the way, No I do not just get my info from Fox News. I educate myself with my own research and follow my own beliefs, unlike Liberals who see the majority on social media loving Bernie or Hillary and just following the trend, I am a Leader and I am tired of the entitled people getting free this free that, American Dream was about working hard, getting an education and providing for your Family and living the life with Freedom.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.