[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now... Do you realize WHITE PRIVILEGE exists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: BESTANALOGY.jpg (27 KB, 277x395) Image search: [Google]
BESTANALOGY.jpg
27 KB, 277x395
Now... Do you realize WHITE PRIVILEGE exists?
>>
its about Nepotism

and it has been passed on over the last 120 years through various systems not liable to government civl right laws
>>
Apparently being the only social group in America without quotas, scholarships, special privileges, and advocacy groups now amounts to 'being in first place'
>>
>>67089777
I don't play children's consoles so I don't get it.
>>
Getting to first place in Mario Kart takes effort and skill.
>>
>>67089777
I would love some of this white privilege everyone keeps harping about.

Would be great to get out of poverty just by being white.
Instead of, you know, all that hard work that's required....
>>
>you deserve to be handicapped until everyone is Equal!

we harrison bergeren now
>>
>>67090319
Yep, then the niggers have to use the blue shell, which allows the 2nd place Asians to pass us.
>>
File: jaguars guy.gif (993 KB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
jaguars guy.gif
993 KB, 236x224
>>67089777
>blue shells and lightning bolts are overpowered weapons
>used by people in last place against people in first place
>so that they can get to first place themselves
>and knock the rest of the people to positions behind them

Yep, perfect analogy. It's not about equality. It's about niggers wanting to take everything for themselves and fuck everybody else. Of course, this kind of retro gaming bullshit logic is what I would expect from "enlightened" tumblrinas.
>>
>>67090470

Don't worry, we can use the blue shell when we're a minorit... oh wait
No other colour of people treats minorities very well.
Let's.. let's just not lose the fucking countries in the first place.
>>
File: MK).jpg (15 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
MK).jpg
15 KB, 240x210
>>67090154
Mario kart has been around since 1992, you stupid fag. It's 25 years old. You didn't play children's games as a child?
>>
>niggers/liberals admit that whites are the best

Such dumb creatures.
>>
Blue shells are fucking bullshit though.
>>
>>67089777
But you can get blue shell and then get to the first place without using it, which is something these people don't approve of.
>>
>>67090732

>once blacks are in the lead, blue shells are renamed Hate Shells and are banned
>>
So basically liberals see this as a race to be on top when in reality everyone should be in first place.

Great liberal logic.
>>
Mario Kart is horribly balanced. It's literally not fair that you can go from first place to 7th in a fucking SECOND because some asshole got a blue shell at the same time as another faggot got three reds.

MK is a prime example of why items should be distributed fairly instead of the current system in which you're more likely to get better items the more you're losing.
>>
This proves liberals are video game autists.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 250x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 250x542
>>67089777
>it's a tumblr mario kart analogy
>>
>thinking this is a race (lol)

just shows you the mindset of these liberals
>>
>>67091070
MK is an example of affirmative action
>>
>>67089777
So let's ignore the individual experience, and attribute the perceived "privilege" of an entire race to each single white person.
>>
The distribution of powerups in Mario Kart are bullshit and everyone that has actually played the game before knows this.
>>
>the best analogy I have ever seen
Why can liberal faggots only see the world through the lens of games and cartoons?
>>
>>67090853
there's a way to dodge it, you have to hard drift to get the boost at exactly the right moment
>>
File: mario kart.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mario kart.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67089777
Also, along the lines of this analogy, this is how minorities want the system to be.
>>
>>67089777
>WHITE PRIVILEGE
>be white male
>be mutilated at birth
privilege
>>
>>67089777
>food analogies
>videogame analogies
>needing to use any form of product to explain your ideals

this always triggers me
>>
Having a blue shell in first place would be counter intuative
>>
>>67090436
Sick reference bro. Your references are out of control everyone knows that.
>>
File: d18.jpg (37 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
d18.jpg
37 KB, 649x638
>>67089777

>White men are in first place in society.
>>
>>67091303

>JFK getting hit in the face with a pie

I'm not sure what a Braeburn is, but my sides
>>
>>67091303
The fact that picture is bullshit makes it even worse.
>>
>>67091741
I'm assuming it is a pony who throws pies.
>>
The world up to the 20th century was a monopoly game, and white men won hard. Now we're just stewing in the post-game cuntyness as the losers try to rationalize why they lost so hard, while also pretending that they didn't even care about the game in the first place.
>>
DUDE IM GONNA WIN THIS ARGUMENT BY USING THIS FOOD ANALOGY SO IMAGINE THESE DONUTS BECAUSE I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT EATING
>>
File: 1440197679446.jpg (59 KB, 500x807) Image search: [Google]
1440197679446.jpg
59 KB, 500x807
>>67090020
Logic is sexist, and racist.
>>
I'd genuinely like to know how it's possible for someone to believe they're not racist when every other thing they talk about is how white people are bad. It actually blows my mind that such contradictory things can be believed simultaneously.
>>
File: 1414081449799.jpg (18 KB, 275x253) Image search: [Google]
1414081449799.jpg
18 KB, 275x253
>>67089777
>these weak arguments are the only ones your average Tumblrite is willing to address
>what is controlled opposition
>>
>>67089777
Hmm so equality wants to make it so everyone is in first place.

That means whites should definitely get all of those things.
>>
>>67090696
... actually, if you get a blue shell you're never making it to first place anyway. It's entirely a "fuck you" from the guy at the back of the pack to make sure that the guy in first gets fucked out of a victory.

It's purely spite that does absolutely nothing to advance your own position in the race. Only skill does that.
>>
You don't deserve to be in first place. Just because someone is better at Mario Kart than you doesn't mean you deserve more than them.
>>
>>67091456
Savage.
>>
>>67091456

>that bullet bill at the end
>>
>>67089777
Sorry I didn't play shit tier games as a kid so I don't get it

Also try talking about privilege in russia when my life expectancy is significantly lower than my female counterparts
>>
>>67091717
shillfag detected
>>
>>67089777

That's the dumbest fucking analogy I've ever heard. Mario Kart is completely random. It's all based on RNG.

>4th place
>pick up item
>is it a red shell?
>a blue shell?
>a mushroom?
>nope, it's a coin

Real life isn't completely random. You study in school, get a job, work hard - and you succeed. You might not ever be a millionaire, but you won't be living anywhere near the poverty line.
>>
>>67091044

Daily Reminder blacks are 90% of the South African population and are still oppressed by whites, and whites are the cause of societies problems because they are racist.
>>
>>67090696
The thing is, even in Mario Kart, if you're so bad that you're in last place and need shit like that to get into first, you won't be staying in first for very long. True first placers will be strategically placing banana peels and stationary green shells in spots shitters would never expect.
>>
>>67092776

You have your own things to worry about you Canadian Cuck.
>>
The reason those are in the game is so the game is more balanced, so worse players can still compete against better players. That's in order to guarantee fun among friend groups with different levels of skill.

If you claim you need the equivalent of blue shells in society to keep up, you essentially admit you don't have the same level of skills as whites. You're simply worse at life.
>>
>The system gives an advantage to those who are behind in order to bring them up to the lead
Then why are they complaining?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.