[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation: /Pol/ Positive News is back in swing. Continuatio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (175 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 640x1136
Operation: /Pol/ Positive News is back in swing. Continuation from last thread, source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1793375720/mobile-bon-fire

Quick up to date for new Anons

Basically an anon saw
>pic related
And made a thread to bring support to a victim of BLM violence.
The comment made is such a minor one in a romote section of the page, that it's most likely overlooked by anyone who sees the project.
There's three good reasons for /pol/ to show support.
1.) if you donate $30, you get to submit a photo online to them, and they'll literally paint it on canvas and send it back to you. You get an oil painting of whatever meme you want. Of yourself, or dog. Anon messaged the owner of the Kickstarter asking if they would be against making an oil painting of a picture he had of hitler kissing Obama, and they responded that they're not against anything that's legal.
Even Goatse.
2.) an anon pointed out that at $21, you get to request a filming of almost any prank the person wants. It's as lulzy as the donater comes up with.
3.) doing this helps out a victim of blm violence. And coverage of /pol/ donating just to show support for someone hurt by black lives matter, then maybe more people will wake up and realize that /pol/ isn't bad.
Let's need positive media coverage for to get more people seeing this board in a good light.
Some of you might disagree, but the more traffic , the more minds we change. there's a lot of people who used to be liberal before going on this site.

the majority of people are going to/have been to a public school that is mostly made up by liberals. Statistics show this.
naturally, they have a liberal slant on everything. And impressionable kids will pick up on that since they're used to learning that everything said coming from their teacher is the truth.
If we get people on here and in the time they spend on here they see a graph or pic of why their ideas are stupid, they might do research.
>>
>>67088014
Bump
>>
>>67088082
Thanks man!
>>
>>67088158
I was just about to start this thread myself actually
>>
OP is borderline unintelligible

what the fuck does "mobile bon fire" have to do with anything you posted
>>
Two people have donated but not for an oil painting kek
>>
>>67088915
Mobile Bon fire is what the actual project is about. There's a video on the Kickstarter home page. That's what the person is actually trying to sell. But their rewards include the having a photo you submit painted into an oil oainting on canvas and framed sent to you.
There Kickstarter bio has one line where they say they're doing this mostly to help out with a friend who was randomly attacked by black live's matter protestors.

So by showing support, you're helping to get a negative light on blm and a positive one on /pol/
>>
>>67088915
It's the exact same one the last op used for the thread though and it made sense to everyone there
>>
yeah >>67089456
Don't blame me then
>>
>>67089207
There were like 100 replies in the last thread. Is /pol/ asleep?
>>
>>67089852
9:30 sharp breh
>>
>>67089946

Do you think it would be worth it to get that oil painting of Hitler? I mean it's like a cool souvenir to this if it gets big.
>>
>>67090110
I was thinking about making a photoshop picture of the name of the operation and some thing saying like
"(Whatever the date is): the day /pol/ butt blasted black lives matter."

It would be a pretty sweet art piece. I couldn't hang it in be kitchen but in my room maybe.
>>
>>67090358
That would be pretty meta to have this thread as the photo you submit. It would be the coolest momento
>>
>>67090480
Yeah either that or a picture of myself. That would be funny too
>>
>>67091103
Maybe this instead
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 216x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 216x144
>>67091343
Fuck oops
>>
>>67091343
Good idea
>>
>>67091401
Even better
>>
>>67091583
Bump
>>
File: image.png (214 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214 KB, 640x1136
Saved from last thread
>>
>>67091893
That's the old one. The kick starter updated to the rewards in the op
>>
>>67091963
Oh shit you're right. My bad
>>
>gib monie

yeah no
>>
>>67092321
Not really. I mean if they're doing legit oil paintings of pics you send, that's cool enough. Just potential for lulz
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.