[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPERATION AZTLAN: RECONQUISTA. MANIFEST DESTINY AIN'T GOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Aztlan Reconquista.png (719 KB, 1564x996) Image search: [Google]
Aztlan Reconquista.png
719 KB, 1564x996
Just a reminder that the Operation Aztlan: Reconquista has been running succesfully on full force for 40 years.

Results so far:

- Hispanics will be majority by 2035

-Hispanics reproducing at 3.4 times the right of the white cuck

-Hispanic households already receiving $45,000 a year in gov cheese, whilst only paying $9,000 in taxes, whilest the average white household pays more than $54,000

- Hispanification of educational systems fully under way.

- Hispanics receiving 3.1 full scholarships to college for every 1 whitey.

-Hispanic representation in government positions growing at a rate of 21% a year, whilst white presentation steadily on the decline.

-Hispanics sitting comfortably at home whilst Whitey and Niggers have their funny race war on the streets.

And, on a personal note, already received my tourist visa in order to overstay it and take back what it's my mine along with my white waifu as soon as I finish college.

You better start assimilating to Hispanic society, refugee scum.

Say it with me: Ain't no wall that's high enough
>>
Why would you want to turn a place into Mexico?
>>
File: WhitesAreDoomed.jpg (40 KB, 634x442) Image search: [Google]
WhitesAreDoomed.jpg
40 KB, 634x442
Here's another statistic gringo
>>
File: Montezuma.png.cf.png (232 KB, 423x308) Image search: [Google]
Montezuma.png.cf.png
232 KB, 423x308
I want Nazi Neo-Aztec Mexico. After reconquest of your land erect massive stone pyramids. Blood of human Anglo victims must flow. Let their rivers rub red with the blood of their children.
>>
>>67087995
He wants to lower the bar in order to feel better about his shithole.
>>
Feels good man
>>
>>67088138
A FUCKING EASTER EGG
>>
>>67088138
Moctezuma*
>>
>>67088321
Can't wait for Indonesia to conquer you.
>>
>-Hispanic households already receiving $45,000 a year in gov cheese, whilst only paying $9,000 in taxes, whilest the average white household pays more than $54,000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67088863
We're taking the softly-softly approach via submission through Islam

That way we can simply claim Australia as part of the South East Asian Islamic Caliphate in a few years without having to engage militarily.
>>
Why the hell would you want the DF running shit in California and Texas? If anything you should be renuiting atzlan by making them US states.
>>
>>67089110
Excellent. But don't for get to annex the rest of small countries around.
>East Timor, Papua New Guniea, Brunei, dovode Malaysia with Thailand.
>>
File: sacrifice.jpg (47 KB, 459x425) Image search: [Google]
sacrifice.jpg
47 KB, 459x425
>>67088138
blood for the meme god
>>
Not if we annex you first :P
>>
>>67087674
I say you fuckers take Yellowstone too so it kills you all and less problems for us.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.