[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A Peter Pan if ever there was one. Hopeless at school. Incapable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: Aldous_Huxley.gif (3 MB, 1595x1987) Image search: [Google]
Aldous_Huxley.gif
3 MB, 1595x1987
>A Peter Pan if ever there was one. Hopeless at school. Incapable either of competing or co- operating. Envying all the normally successful boys—and, because he envied, hating them and, to make himself feel better, despising them as inferior beings. Then came the time for puberty. But Adolf was sexually backward. Other boys made advances to girls, and the girls responded. Adolf was too shy, too uncertain of his manhood. And all the time incapable of steady work, at home only in the compensatory Other World of his fancy. There, at the very least, he was Michelangelo. Here, unfortunately, he couldn't draw. His only gifts were hatred, low cunning, a set of indefatigable vocal cords and a talent for nonstop talking at the top of his voice from the depths of his Peter-Panic paranoia. Thirty or forty million deaths and heaven knows how many billions of dollars—that was the price the world had to pay for little Adolf's retarded maturation.

Was Huxley right about Hitler and people who admire him suffering from Peter Pan syndrome?
>>
First of all, he was a good artist, and if Huxley was willing to lie about that, what else would he lie about
>>
>>67087808
Why do you think he's lying?
>>
File: russellbrand460.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
russellbrand460.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
It's just the eternal Anglo shitposting like always
>>
>>67087670

>Hitler was responsible for Japan attacking America

Wew
>>
>do you think his politics were affected by the trenches and getting gassed in WW1?
>nah it was school, that's probably it
>>
>>67087670

pretty much. Also explains why autist idolize hitler so much. Because hes them
>>
File: fay9as.jpg (31 KB, 406x594) Image search: [Google]
fay9as.jpg
31 KB, 406x594
>Napoleon was a short evil tyrant
>Hitler was and retarded autist
>trust me I'm anglo
>>
>>67087670
>didn't fight in WWI because he was gardening
>fled to US
>talked mad shit after Hitler was already dead
>plagiarized his most well known novel from a Russian
>>
File: 1395446352568.jpg (64 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1395446352568.jpg
64 KB, 500x456
>>67087670
Well all the normalfags just went along with it so what does that say about them?
>>
File: 7700.jpg (35 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
7700.jpg
35 KB, 400x500
>>67089104
the eternal anglo strikes again
>>
>>67087670
how the flying fuck down someone who served in the military AND WAS AWARDED THE IRON CROSS have a Peter Pan complex?

This man is extremely stupid.
>>
File: oliver_a.jpg (42 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
oliver_a.jpg
42 KB, 349x466
>I'm an expert on continental politics since I live on an island insulated from invading turkroaches
>>
>>67087670
Aldous Huxley of the British Ruling Elite making up unprovable assertions about British manipulation object Adolf Hitler is about as scientific as Josef Goebbels complaining about the behavior of Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto who are trapped partially as a result of Goebbels' projects.
This is literally and not figuratively propaganda. This is not history or analysis.
>>
File: 936full-benedict-cumberbatch.jpg (572 KB, 936x1310) Image search: [Google]
936full-benedict-cumberbatch.jpg
572 KB, 936x1310
>>67089485
>If you don't want your country taken over by communists that means you have no penis
>>
This might be a bit of projecting as far as Hitler is concerned, but Huxley was pretty based and Brave New World is becoming closer to a reality every day with leftists rejecting traditional morality/biology and embracing collectivism and statism. He saw the writing on the wall.
>>
>>67087670
>Adolf was too shy, too uncertain of his manhood.
This just makes me think of moe Adolf-kun trying to talk to his Jewish sempai. It's pretty fucking cute.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.