[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If psychedelics are so "redpilling" how come every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1018 KB, 1271x1276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1018 KB, 1271x1276
If psychedelics are so "redpilling" how come every liberal/babyboomer/retard stoner done one of them at least once
>>
they're not
>>
>>67085783
You only do them to trip just like you only drink alcohol to get drunk....
>>
>>67086052
This, I shroomed a few times in college but I didn't really gain any political insight from them, and wouldn't claim to, it was just a fun experience.
>>
>>67085783
They're not.
>>
Joe Rogan disproves your point, check out his podcast some time
>>
>>67086052
>only drink alcohol to get drunk

Fucking pleb
>>
>>67085783

They can be an excellent tool if used properly, it's not an automatic trip to "enlightenment".

It's like saying that lifting weights and reading books won't solve all of the problems in your life so why even bother.
>>
>>67085783
>being a junkie fuck
>>
>>67085783

That blotter art itself would dissuade me from wanting to take acid again. Fucking a.
>>
>>67085783
>>
>>67085783
psychedelics aren't "redpilling" in the sense that you'll suddenly understand economics and politics after you take them. They're more of a personal thing. Beside most people don't take them to expand consciousness and obtain a different view of reality, they take them because drugs is a sense are one big meme.
>>
They aren't red pill in the sense of /pol/ in regards to money // race etc., but they do "red - pill" you in the sense of realizing what's important in life and how vast the universe is and how transcendent life itself is. It also makes you realize that everything is connected in one way or another, especially throughout humanity
>>
>>67085783

The question is the answer, child. The question is the answer.
>>
>>67086882
This desu
>>
File: orange stoned.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
orange stoned.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
>>67086882
whoa
>>
>>67085815
this
>>
>>67085783
Don't buy into the Canadian narrative.
>>
File: YES.jpg (17 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
17 KB, 228x221
I did shrooms twice

The first time I did it with three other guys and we literally tripped the fuck out. Every emotion we experienced was extreme as fuck, whether it be happiness, sadness, rage etc, it felt like every minute was an hour and

The second time, we decided to sit in a pitch black room. We listened to Hand Cannot Erase by Steven Wilson, and let me tell you, that was arguably the most beautiful moment in my life. The beautiful music mixed with the intense euphoria and visuals I got were amazing. We had no sense of time and I was literally entranced by every single melody on that album.

Experiences like that are what make people boast about how "red-pilled" psychedelics are. They don't red-pill you, but they essentially do what >>67086882 said.
>>
They're no more inherently redpilling than a hammer. They're just tools.

Spend your time blissing out and listening to hippie bullshit and you'll spout hippie bullshit. Big surprise.

Use them as tools to deconstruct your fundamental assumptions. Which isn't what you're doing if you listen to some hippie fucknugget blather about the system, man. He's got a general point, but he's also stuck in his own definition of what the solution space needs to be.
>>
File: steeplehead.jpg (1 MB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
steeplehead.jpg
1 MB, 802x1000
>>67086882

This desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.