[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What percentage does Donald Trump have at becoming President?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
What percentage does Donald Trump have at becoming President?

I personally believe Donald has a 100% chance to become President for the next 8 years.
>>
5%

Hillary will destroy him in the general election
>>
>>67085081
Why would people vote for the Cuck Queen?
>>
>>67085081
You have no idea what you're talking about. Trump is the only person with the actual plums to call out and destroy Hillary on all of the real sordid illegal dirt she and the Clinton's have amassed over the years. And he'll have help from people who are currently afraid and waiting to speak out .
>>
>>67085006
It's almost guaranteed as of right now, the media made the mistake of crying wolf for months on end only no wolf was ever found, his group of supporters is committed to him and don't believe anything the media says about him anymore. So unless Trump is found standing on a KKK podium without a hood on with a sign that says "Fuck Jews, Niggers, Spics and Chinks" he's won.

The democrats elect their candidate by using super delegates( people in bed with special interest groups) so Bernie is a no go because he stands against them.

Hillary is never going to get away from her scandal and once Trump goes to work on her, her political career will be ogre.

Ratto probably has the best chance but that really isn't saying much.
>>
>>67085161

she's actually pretty based and follows up on her promises instead of spewing empty rhetoric like Bernie
>>
>>67085538
>follows up on her promises
wat
>>
File: 1457228162401.jpg (98 KB, 596x643) Image search: [Google]
1457228162401.jpg
98 KB, 596x643
>>67085081
>>
>>67085081
Dude nobody fucking wants hillary but bitter women. They're not a majority.
>>
>>67085081
She is literally a sociopath. LITERALLY.

Beating Hillary will be the easiest thing Trump does this entire campaign.
>>
>>67085574

Paying attention to reality. It's sort of a thing.

You'd understand that if you got your "news" from somewhere other than /pol/ or Alex Jones or Fox.
>>
>>67085785
Excuse me, I get my news from "the shows."
>>
>>67085006
After tonight?

Slim, very, very slim.

I mean, the dude had to shut an entire rally down because of protestors, that's 100x worse than Bernie getting upstaged by those two sheboons.
>>
>>67085081
First post best post
>>
>>67085975
The podium for him was just meters away from a crowd of ready-be violent protesters though. I sure as shit wouldn't want to have 100 people on top of me. Clawing at my eyes, biting pieces out of me, stomping on me.
>>
>>67085006
0%

Hillary is going to win so easily it's not even funny. The GOP is ruined forever.
>>
>>67085328
Hillary supporters don't give a single fuck and more people will vote not-Trump than not-Hillary
>>
>>67086164
Imagine the ruckus if he'd actually shown up. It would have been cops having to get physical. The Trump supporters might have even gotten nasty in retaliation. Ugly situation from every side.
>>
>>67085584
> nobody fucking wants Hillary

this is why /pol/ has become fucking retard tier, you dont even look at the facts anymore - it's just emotional whining on the same level as tri-gendered SJWs.

Just look at the polls and delegates you moron, obviously a lot of people want Hillary

Try and tame your basal chimp emotions for one second and accept that
>>
>>67085975

Chicago is like a 3rd world country in city form. It's not important.
>>
>>67086428
>look at the rigged polls
I have yet to meet anybody who actually likes Hillary. Even the former zombie army is doing it because they have nothing else left to do.
>>
>>67085006
I think he's got a 50/50 chance.

General election's 8 months away and polls this far out don't really mean anything.
>>
>>67086643
anyone who likes the status-quo likes Hillary
>>
>>67086822
No, I'm talking people who used to actually like Hillary. They don't actually like her anymore.
>>
Aren't Trump and Vince McMahon good friends off the camera?
>>
A simple question can win the presidency for Trump:

>Mr Trump, would you disclose the alleged Bin Laden death video if you are elected president?
>>
"If Bernie can't have the presidency Trump can't either! #I'mWithHer" - bitter cuckolds
>>
>>67085006
holy fuck grow up ausbro use your superior brain. Trump is a fucking idiot and he will not become the next president. If he did say hello to ww3 and you would be dead.
>>
>>67087077

They are. Trump/McMahon 2016.
>>
>>67087231

>flag
>>
File: Hereiswhatcommiesdo.jpg (294 KB, 946x1065) Image search: [Google]
Hereiswhatcommiesdo.jpg
294 KB, 946x1065
>>67085006
99%-100% after this shitshow at Chicago his support will grow massively. Moderates and non radical democrats will come over to Trump, as well as the Republicans will consolidate behind Trump, the far left is one of the most dangerous elements in our great country. Tonight Proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
>>
if its a fair election, id say 80% or so. of course there will be fuckery like weve never seen so ill say around 50% at the moment
>>
>>67087231
>If he did say hello to ww3
#yolo

he's gonna win shithead, screencap this post
>>
>>67087687
fuck your life must be shit if youre wishing for ww3, grow the fuck up kid
>>
>>67087795
>Implying the world doesn't need its population culled for the greater good.
>>
>>67088999
>implying everyone's life is as miserable and worthless as yours

Take off the blinders
>>
>>67085006

He has the lowest approval rating of any candidate in polling history. 60% of Americans disapprove of him. Even within the Republican party a lot of people are saying they won't vote for him.

You can change some peoples' minds, but Trump is not magically going to convince that many people to change their opinion about him. Especially when he is so well known with wall to wall TV coverage for months, basically everyone has an opinion about Trump at this point.
>>
>>67090264
oy vey
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.