[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So pol? was it a false flag? is this our Reichstagfire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Reichstag feels the bern.jpg (44 KB, 360x461) Image search: [Google]
Reichstag feels the bern.jpg
44 KB, 360x461
So pol?

was it a false flag? is this our Reichstagfire?
>>
its only beggining
>>
the fire rises, brother
>>
>>67083676
Dr Carson, I'm GOP.
>>
>>67083506
The Marxists attempted to put out the fire but they only made it stronger

The fire rises
>>
>>67083506
don't know. but considering they are trying to say trump is hitler i lean toward "NO" because they tend to lie and say Hitler is what they are to fool us.
>>
Oh please.
9/11 was America's Reichstag fire.
>>
>>67083839
this really.
>>
>>67083839
So they went out to get terrorists in another country?
>>
>>67083506
what happened? nogs shutting down the trump rally?
>>
>>67085374

and now a bomb/ domestic terror threat

>>67082812
>>
>>67083506
>Was it a false flag?

Was the reichstag fire a false flag?
>>
>>67086519

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

>>The responsibility for the Reichstag fire remains an ongoing topic of debate and research.[3][4] Historians disagree as to whether Van der Lubbe acted alone, as he said, to protest the condition of the German working class. The Nazis accused the Comintern of the act. Some historians endorse the theory[5] proposed by the Communist Party; that the arson was planned and ordered by the Nazis as a false flag operation. Whatever the truth, the Nazis used the fire to solidify their power and eliminate the communists as political rivals.
>>
>>67086895
>We will never know

Fair enough
>>
>>67085832
hooly fug
>>
>>67087773

Yeah I'm just raising the question is all

>>67088529

yep
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.