[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illegal immigrants commit less crime than citizens. It'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
Illegal immigrants commit less crime than citizens.

It's a fact.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/15/crime-rises-among-second-generation-immigrants-as-they-assimilate/
>>
>>67082246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU
>>
How can that be true when every single one of them broke the law by definition just by being in this country? They have a 100% crime rate.
>>
>>67082246
Kice statistics, even mexicans will have a hard time trying to match up the nigger crime
>>
File: makeamericagreatagain.jpg (64 KB, 320x301) Image search: [Google]
makeamericagreatagain.jpg
64 KB, 320x301
>>67082461
this
>>
The "black people" excuse again
>>
>>67082246
Exclude non-white native crime, and it's not even close.
>>
>>67082246
The problem isn't immigrants, it's races with low average IQ. No one would give a shit if a million western Europeans immigrated to the US each year. There wouldn't even be much outrage if it was a million Japanese or Koreans, even though people would have concerns about cultural change. The real issue is uneducated, lower-skilled, lower-intelligence, 3rd worlders who offer nothing to our society except the metaphysical concept of "strength through diversity" that liberals claim regardless of the quality of people who are coming.

Singapore doesn't import average people from the 3rd world with nothing to offer, and neither should we.
>>
>California's Mexican Immigrant problem

>First gen immigrant
>Manage to gather the resources necessary to enter country (illegally)
>Make the most dangerous trek in my life, dodging border patrol agents and drug traffickers to get to the land of opportunity
>Take shittiest jobs at shittiest pay
>Be grateful that I'm living in a place where gang violence is only a daily activity, not an hourly activity
>Have an anchor baby

>Second gen immigrant
>Because I was born in America, and my illegal alien parents are poor as fuck, I'm entitled to welfare
>Parents still spoil me rotten, because now having some expendable income, they believe that throwing money at me will solve my insolence
>Fall in with a gang of "people" in my same situation, because they're the only ones I can relate to
>Get shitty grades in school because real Mejicanos don't care about school, mang
>w/e, welfare will have my back anyway
>Grow up learning nothing, contributing nothing, and actively destroying property
>Get stuck working at McDonald's or die in gang violence before I reach 35

First generation Mexican immigrants who are here either illegally or legally are some of the nicest people I've ever met, if a bit naive to how this country works. Very hardworking, always willing to do what others will not.

Second generation Beaner immigrants are almost always fucking scumbags. The ones who ignored education in favor of welfare checks and food stamps are either unhygienic swindlers or obnoxious blobs of living Jell-O. Trump's wall cannot come soon enough.
>>
Illegal immigrants are criminal just by their name
>>
File: test41.png (23 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
test41.png
23 KB, 864x455
We don't want any.
>>
>>67082836
Kakow!
>>
>>67082461
/thread
>>
>>67082246
>Illegal immigrants
>Source doesn't talk about illegal immigrants.
>>
>>67082246
illegal immigrants commit less crime
illegal immigrants
ILLEGAL
are you usually this stupid or only on the weekend?
>>
>>67082461
That's how much crime blacks commit.
>>
File: 346324623464326.jpg (47 KB, 861x222) Image search: [Google]
346324623464326.jpg
47 KB, 861x222
Already debunked thousands of times

They measure compared to other criminals not the overall population.

It's basically

>our criminals are less criminal than your criminals.
>>
>>67082246
>Illegal immigrants commit less crime than citizens.
By definition, every illegal alien (emphasis on "illegal") has committed at least one more crime than every legal immigrant.
>>
File: CFfAEH9UUAAzKHp.png (545 KB, 600x752) Image search: [Google]
CFfAEH9UUAAzKHp.png
545 KB, 600x752
>>67086068
also hispanics are counted as white, but only in crime stats.
>>
>>67082246
>less crime
Yeah in that definition they would -- they don't have to worry about tax evasions, traffic infringements (likely to make a large part of crimes) etc.
Fucking Jews
>>
>>67082461
not everything that is illegal is a crime e.g. driving over the speed limit. But ameriblobs are too stupid to understand that so i don't blame you ese
>>
File: 1454272761822.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1454272761822.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>>67082246
>Illegal immigrants commit less crime than citizens
>Illegal immigrants

THEIR PRESENCE IS A CRIME

CARTELS
A
R
T
E
L
S
>>
>>67086386
ok jose try that up here and when you cause an accident that kills someone and you're getting buttfucked in prison by tyrone, just remember you said that
>>
File: UupWMeA.png (206 KB, 1459x725) Image search: [Google]
UupWMeA.png
206 KB, 1459x725
>>67086330
And the highest murder rates in the world come from south of the US border. No reason to think they magically stop committing crime.

>>67086386
>not everything that is illegal is a crime
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
File: 1442428381877s.jpg (9 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1442428381877s.jpg
9 KB, 250x237
>>67086386
Spoken like true Mexican
>>
File: ooJ8B.jpg (230 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ooJ8B.jpg
230 KB, 1024x768
>>67086647
>Decapitation is not a crime Pendejo!
>>
>>67082246
so anchor babies are pieces of shit then, huh?
>>
>>67082246
The act of being here is a crime.

any statistic presented is skewed by the fact that cops arrest them, then there's nothing they can DO to them, so they let them go.
>>
>>67086386

si, hombre! its only a crime if you get caught! andale! andale!
>>
>>67082246
100% of illegal immigrants have committed at least one crime. With the bad ones this pushes the ratio over the 1.0 mark

Has at least every American committed a crime?
>>
>illegal immigrant crime rates aren't recorded
>therefore they don't exist

Bravo
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.