[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adolf Hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
So /pol/ what's the deal with this guy? Was he the genocidal maniac the state says he was?
>>
>>67081026
Look at that face and tell me you see a monster.
>>
File: 1382972358418.jpg (91 KB, 634x805) Image search: [Google]
1382972358418.jpg
91 KB, 634x805
Nah. He was a literal Messiah with a divine mission to raise Germanic peoples to a greatness never seen before in history.

He was also a bit of a qt tbqh.
>>
>>67081596
Bismarck was 10x the man hitler ever was
>>
>>67081026

He was pretty shitty and I dont know why you guys lke him so much other than that you are just as autistic as him and see him as some anti-hero
>>
File: Six-million.jpg (586 KB, 990x1278) Image search: [Google]
Six-million.jpg
586 KB, 990x1278
>>67081026
No not really. He interned the Jews (Like the Americans did with the Japanese) because he felt they were a threat noting the Communist revolutions of 1919.
When Germany collapsed near the end of the war the camps were no longer able to sustain the food or cleanliness to keep those interned safe. Many died. Nothing close to six million though. The "official" Auschwitz number got down graded from 4 million to 1 million in 1989 falling the collapse of the communist regime in Poland; but alas the "6 million" was never properly revived.
>>
File: stormfag.jpg (103 KB, 1188x864) Image search: [Google]
stormfag.jpg
103 KB, 1188x864
>>67083527

>this is what stormfags actually believe
>>
>>67083703
Settle that autism, Shlomo.
>>
File: George.jpg (70 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
George.jpg
70 KB, 500x628
>>67083703
Sure thing friend.
>>
>>67083527

What about the political assassinations, mass population displacements, pogroms, euthanasia and forced sterilization, Lebenstraum and ethnic cleansing, aggressive warfare, imperialization of Europe,
>>
>>67081026
He dindu nuffin
>>
File: ZweitesBuch.jpg (15 KB, 300x438) Image search: [Google]
ZweitesBuch.jpg
15 KB, 300x438
>>67083896
> political assassinations, mass population displacements, pogroms

> ethnic cleansing, aggressive warfare, imperialization of Europe

Largest war in history. People shouldn't be surprised by this. Hitler wrote about these things in his second unpublished book.

>Sterilization

Before the second world war this was quite common. The Swedes had an aggressive sterilization program until 1975.
>>
>>67084443
>Largest war in history.

>genocide is part of war

>pretending that night of long knives happened during the war

lol sure thing nazi shill. What a complete non answer.
>>
File: Haavara-coin.jpg (10 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
Haavara-coin.jpg
10 KB, 323x156
>>67084790
The Night of the Long Knives revolved around the assassination of a Nazi Official in Paris by a young Jew named Herschel Grynszpan. Acting to provoke the Jews and eventually have them move to Palestine the government put restrictions on them expecting them to retaliate and leave under the Haavara Agreement.
>>
>>67081026
We'd remember him like Napoleon today if it wasn't for the media. 6 million dead jews isn't a big deal. It was during war time.
>>
>>67085168
Yeah, no, it was Jews smashing up their own shops for the insurance money (at the time, the subsequent insurance discussion was enormous). To Hitler's disgust and Goebbels' delight, after the Jews had rioted for hours, some Sturm Abteilung men joined in. Hitler immediately ordered them to stop.
>>
>>67085168
>The Night of the Long Knives revolved around the assassination of a Nazi Official in Paris by a young Jew named Herschel Grynszpan

That was Crystal Night you dope. Night of Long Knives was when Hitler killed all his brown shirts

Go figure, a stormfag knows nothing about the shitty totalitarian state he worships.

Here are some other things you have never heard about from whatever shitty nazi website you get your revisionist history from

>Babi Yar
>Rumbula massacre
>Action T4
>Marzabotto Massacre
>Oradour-sur-Glane massacre
>Kalavryta Massacre
>>
>>67085168
Also, we're discussing Kristallnacht.
The Night of the Long Knives was the in-house purge of SA leadership.
>>
>>67085649
I never said I supported Nazi Germany.
>>
>>67085813

>shill for nazis and go dindu mode for hitler

>"I-I never said I supported them!"

At least have the balls to just admit youre a naziboo anon.
>>
File: 1453487386225.jpg (83 KB, 540x672) Image search: [Google]
1453487386225.jpg
83 KB, 540x672
He tried to save us.
He warned us but we didn't listen..
>>
File: Hitler-and-Hindenburg.gif (51 KB, 472x381) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-and-Hindenburg.gif
51 KB, 472x381
he was a beta that stumbled into an alphas position. and the world paid for it
>>
Hitler was a traitor to Germany
>>
>>67086245
>fought in ww1
>got wounded
>went back to hell instead of going home
>got gassed
>went on to create the best ideology out there
>beta
Hai hai.
>>
>>67085916
But I'm not; I just happen to know Adolf Hitler was probably the most lied about person of the 20th Century.

Massacres happen a lot in war. Was the My Lai massacre approved by Johnson? Probably not.
>>
>>67081026
He had a personal doctor who by the end of the war was just pumping him full of drugs, amphetamines while awake, then Barbiuates to sleep in a constant cycle every day, and of course meth. I watched a documentary where a general went into talk to hitler and he was so fucked up he just gave him shit and rambled at him for 4 hours straight, which is pretty funny when you think of hitler off his head the whole time
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
>>
>>67086496

These werent just one off things or cases of soldiers going crazy. These were orchestrated massacres of thousands of people at a time.

If you are actually interested in history of WW2, you should actually read about it and not just really on neo-nazi websites.

And no, genocide isnt just "part of war" like you are claiming.

Go read about the Ost Plan. How Hitler planned to take over eastern europe and then colonize it after ethnically cleansing it of slavs.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.