[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They all blamed Trump for the violence and took the side of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: trrrr.jpg (111 KB, 494x330) Image search: [Google]
trrrr.jpg
111 KB, 494x330
They all blamed Trump for the violence and took the side of the SJWs. Anyone here going to seriously vote for these cucks?
>>
These people are so fucking. They forget that they want Trump supporters votes too.
>>
>>67080635
No. The only people who claim to support them are reddit Bernie shills. Someone will be along shortly with the screenshot explaining this.
>>
The Trump supporters were the ones who initiated the violence, just like they have been in every other rally so far.
>>
Honestly, up until the last 2 months, I was in the Cruz camp, but now I just don't care. As long as all the bubbles pop I'll be happy.
>>
They're sockpuppets OP, blame the guys holding their strings
>>
>>67080766
Were you a CruzMissile?
>>
>>67080740
lol
>>
>>67080740
Not even true.

The protesters have been violent often but it's not reported.
>>
>>67080691

You're right. I was a diehard #CruzMissile, ready to soar high for principled conservatism.

Now I Hump4Trump
>>
>>67080740
Go home snowflake
>>
Was pro Cruz despite him being mean to mai waifu. Lost all respect for him over how low he steps lately
>>
>>67080635
The only purpose of these 3 idiots is to splinter the anti-Trump vote enough that none of them defeat Trump—even if they all collectively get more delegates than Trump.
>>
>>67080635
Thats not acting like a true conservative. The will now be known as the 3 stooges.
>>
>>67080855
>>67081027
>Canada
>Relevant
>>
>>67080635
Cruz
>faggot protestant who thinks he is American Jesus and talks like he's a detective solving a crime who eats boogers and is most likely the zodiac killer

Rubio
>closet homosexual manlet and pawn of the establishment

Kasich
>irrelevant friendly old man who is just becoming popular because no one knows anything about him and he seems like a nice guy
>>
>>67080740
a ha ha ha ha

They just happen to instigate it against people who happen to be BLM supporters who start protesting AFTER they get beat up.
>>
>>67081327
I mentioned Kasich to a co-worker, who follows politics regularly, the other day and his response was literally "who?" And not in a sarcastic or joking manner, he seriously had never heard of him.
>>
>>67080635

Who are these guys? Anybody relevant?
>>
I'm voting for Kasich on Tuesday in Ohio because his supporters are violent, uneducated white trash.
>>
>>67080740
guarenteedreplies.jpg
>>
>>67080635
I swear, it's like Trump set the whole thing up just to get these idiots to step on their own dicks.
>>
>>67081119
It's actually kind of amazing how Trump insult people constantly yet still have the moral high ground because of the way Cruz behaves.
Like I wanted to like Cruz but he fights me every step of the way.
>>
Trump just needs to apologize for all the stupid shit he's said in the past regarding women, Mexicans, Islams and punching out protesters. That would help his campaign more than anything else.
>>
>>67082870
Yep, couldn't agree more. Anybody who couldn't see this coming is an idiot. Hate begets hate.

#Cruz2016
>>
File: putin maga.jpg (554 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
putin maga.jpg
554 KB, 1024x768
Fuck them. Trump is unstumpable.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.