[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals think they are smart or alpha? Every liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: da fuq.jpg (467 KB, 1500x985) Image search: [Google]
da fuq.jpg
467 KB, 1500x985
Why do liberals think they are smart or alpha?

Every liberal I met suffers from self esteem issues, but it has happened recently, as if a switch was flicked in their brains.

My one buddy used to have a really good job, and was down to earth and pleasant, but the more time that went by the more he slowly fell apart.

I used to look upto my liberal friends and think that there was something wrong with me, but now when I look at them, they just whine and cry about their problems. But if I share my problems with them, they don't care.

If I try to offer solutions or advice, I am met with hostility. I never thought I would say this, but I feel like the tables have been switched somehow. And it's nothing to do with politics.

It's like every liberal decided to give up on life and become a drug addicted retard who lets other men fuck their women...

As if they can never escape their victim complex. I am genuinely concerned as I have seen some people's lives unravel right infront of me. They lose their jobs and their houses and just turn into shells.

I know this seems like the typical shit that never happened post, but I used to admire liberals because they seemed to be smarter and harder working, yet now they are just useless sacks of shit.

What happened?
>>
>>67080269
>Why do liberals think they are smart or alpha?

They might think that they are smart but no liberal truly imagines himself as alpha unless he is a nigger/spic (in which case he isn't liberal, just self-interested.)
>>
>>67080269
You're a leaf, that's what happened
>>
File: justcuckmyshitupcancuck.png (32 KB, 1158x160) Image search: [Google]
justcuckmyshitupcancuck.png
32 KB, 1158x160
>>67080269
not sure but i have noticed this as well all my friends that are more liberal than me often have really bad mental health issues
>>
>>67080269

>What happened?

r-selection
>>
>>67080414
>>67080426
>>67080539
I guess we knew this would happen, I just never thought it would happen so quickly.
>>
>>67080269
They are just elitist. They have been convinced through humor by Jon Stewart that they are smart and the other side is dumb.
>>
>>67080269
animals react to defeat by slowly giving up

liberals keep on working, but they aren't allowed to win

so they grind to a halt
>>
>>67080622
Can you elabourate?

We are talking mutants right?

>>67080677
I think there is more to it, like somebody made them go crazy. Perhaps just the changing of the winds set them off?
>>
>>67080962
>I think there is more to it
Well in this country, politicians have been paralyzed by the rampant 24-hour gotcha news media. The populace starts to stew that their problems are not addressed, and then begin to resent society. Eventually the people start to act out in the bursts of rage as a release mechanism.
>>
>>67081681
I suppose that is true for everyone, but my country is being cucked to hell and I am perfectly happy, because I know my time is limited on this earth and I choose to enjoy the little things.

Maybe we need to put the fear of death back into them?
>>
>>67080962

>Can you elabourate?

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/
>>
Basically you're an easily swayed mushminded simpleton who has been manipulated by marketers into accepting an infantile grasp of politics based solely upon soundbytes.

See, here the thing, if you believe in concepts such as inalienable rights, capitalism, property rights, representative democracy and so forth, you ARE a liberal. You might be conservative or progressive (or neither) in your approach of how you think liberalism should be constructed and implemented, but you absolutely are a liberal. As is almost everybody you'll ever meet in the west, no matter what they identify as.

And yet here you are, mindlessly regurgitating buzzwords and one dimensional archetypes right on cue from the advertising campaigns that you have mistaken for information.

You want to know why "liberals" are unraveling? Because people fucking unravel. If you want to see some serious unraveling, come to Alberta and watch the implosion of the self-proclaimed "conservatives" from the patch who didn't plan ahead, and are now in crisis. Shit happens and will never stop happening.
You want to know why people dump their shit on you and ignore your own problems? Because you're an empty headed twit, and nobody respects you. You won't be worth respecting until you learn to think for yourself.
>>
>>67081980
Thank you, I find biological stuff fascinating.
>>
>>67082010
OP just got BTFO
>>
>>67082010
Lol, this is what I'm talking about.. I never experience glee or satisfaction watching others suffer, but liberals do for some reason.
>>
>>67082125
yea, crabs in a bucket..
>>
>>67081887
The root of the problem is lack of consequence and of personal responsibility.

People used to protest about a message and mean it and lay their life on the line for it. Now we have the biggest pussies in the world trotting out shit filled protest signs with no meaning behind it.

I'd love to see protesters get some batons across the face.
>>
>>67082557
I just find it hopeful, yet terrifying. I used to always say to trolls on here that obama can't protect them forever. It seems that it's finally sinking in.

In regards to my friends, they went from average working joes, to the typical cuck meme that /pol/ loves talking about. From nice apartments, to living with their moms and raging out on the net...

It's weird.
>>
>>67082986
I am pleased when the world doesn't turn out how they think it will.
>>
>>67083657
I wouldn't say I'm pleased, but It's as if these people think they will magically live forever. I get panic attacks just thinking about not having that many kids. But I remind myself that my family is huge so it doesn't really matter.

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

This is very fascinating, thank you americans. You guys are smart.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.