[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illinois going RED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: fotolia2734655xs.jpg (6 KB, 268x447) Image search: [Google]
fotolia2734655xs.jpg
6 KB, 268x447
With endorsement from Ben Carson, we will see Illinois going red in 2016 and 2020. Democrats officially placed on suicide watch.
>>
>>67078771
Illinois would be red if not for Chicago. Many people are realists, they would just never say it in public because of "Midwestern politeness."

We are in the same situation as New York State. One city controls the entire state's politics. If Cook Co. was its own state the conservatives would win Illinois every time.
>>
>>67079830
>We are in the same situation as New York State. The majority of the population controls the entire state's politics.

FTFY, no charge.

> HURRRBAAA DURRRBAAA DERP
> acreage decides the Democracy

You poor, retarded fucksticks. The simplest of concepts eludes you no matter how often it is explained in single-syllable retard-speak.
>>
>>67079830

I'm not familiar with Illinois much outside of Chimpcago, In New York though you have various cities like Albany, Buffalo, and Syracuse where there are large population centers that could potentially swing. There are plenty of goyim through out the rest of the state, but Jew York City is complete dominated by the Zionist globalist elite. Trump is influential throughout the rest of the state as well.

I know that Chicago and Springfield are run by the Democratic machine. But are there enough people in the rest of the state to turn it red?
>>
Illinois is full of niggers and spics. Aint gonna change, and what do they want? Free shit.

TRUMP all the way
>>
>Endorsement from Carson somehow means blacks vote trump
>>
File: ChicagoSkyline-Full-Flag.png (3 MB, 4775x2613) Image search: [Google]
ChicagoSkyline-Full-Flag.png
3 MB, 4775x2613
>>67078771
>Illinois
>Red in a general election
Not on my watch nigger.
>>
>>67079830
Cook County should be broken off from the mainland and exist as a separate island state in lake michigan
>>
>>67080941
this
>>
File: 2000px-Communist_star.svg.png (89 KB, 2000x1903) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Communist_star.svg.png
89 KB, 2000x1903
yep, red and yellow
>>
>>67079830
Is Chicago Detroit tier?
>>
>>67080439
My point is if the regions are so different, why not break apart? Politics should be more localized anyway. You Chicagoans need to keep your corrupt government to yourself. It only pisses me off that it burdens the rest of the state.

But of course not, like any other liberal you support consolidation so you can stick it to us "flyover hicks" to pay for your silly pet projects.

>>67082546
The black parts of Chicago are. The Spics are giving them a run for their money though from what I've heard. Luckily I live in Southern IL and avoid all that nonsense.
>>
>>67081143
>under lake michigan
FTFY
>>
I'm a Student at Northwestern. Trump all the way. Too bad this place is Bernieland.
>>
>>67078771
>Illinois going RED
Not while you're stuck with Chicago.
>>
File: 1448833511559.gif (1 MB, 260x191) Image search: [Google]
1448833511559.gif
1 MB, 260x191
>>67080439

>a single city several hundred miles away should decide how you can live because of niggers
>>
>>67078771

Pyramid man will be the Emperor's Minister of Education.

/pol/ is OKay with this.
>>
>>67078771
red with the blood of the criminals and the left I hope
>>
>>67078771
>With endorsement from Ben Carson
HAHAHAHA
no.
>>
File: 1457669954952.jpg (142 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
1457669954952.jpg
142 KB, 816x612
>>67080852
We have gerrymandering out the asshole to give power to blacks, spicks, and elites.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.