[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP. IS. LYING.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: trump.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
So Trump has literally lived his entire life opposite of what you guys want, and you all jump on his dick because of the shit he's only started saying in his most recent quest for more power. Don't any of you realize HE'S LYING?

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE HIM?? He's selling you all a bill of goods. The man has made his living as a self promoting shady salesman, and you all are buying his pitch. You always talk about bait, well you guys have taken it, hook line and sinker.

Do you have ANY reason to believe his vague promises of "winning again" and a "great America"
>>
>>67078519
K
>>
>>67078519
Every Left and Right politician is selling us a bill of goods.
>>
Oh, Reddit!
>>
>>67078646
Not every one of them. The Pauls weren't. Even though Sanders has a false philosophy, most people understand him to be genuine. Most of them are, but I think it exists on a spectrum, and Trump is definitely far on the "bullshit" side of that spectrum.

>>67078680
Not reddit, I've been here since /new/, and it sickens me seeing my board get so swindled by this huckster.
>>
>>67078519
honestly, i don't have any reason to believe him. you're right. I just know that neither the left nor the right like him. and that reason alone is why he has my vote. the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

he's not a career politician. i don't like career politicians. that's why i'm voting for trump.

because if you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done before.

WW3 > Hillary.
>>
>>67078519

he is the opponent of the wealthy oligarchs who constantly fuck over our country. they're trying really hard to prevent his fair accession to the presidency, which is evidence enough that he is the right candidate. a vote for Trump is a vote for reform and a return to sanity over the disgusting racebaiting and neoconservatism that has dominated US politics for decades
>>
>>67079553
>he is the opponent of the wealthy oligarchs
He's a damn member of the wealthy oligarchs. You don't fight the man behind the curtain by voting for him.
>>
>>67078519
He's an enemy of the media. That's enough. Trump vs Bernie is the best possible outcome for this election. For no other reason than to show that we don't want the same person with a different mask.

We're on a boat headed for an iceberg and the worst possible choice is to "stay the course".
>>
>>67078519
>>
>>67078519
Tbqh I don't think his rhetoric has changed much, it's just that the political landscape has changed around him essentially pushing him to the right when he's not far right compared to the political landscape years ago.

That being said, Bernie/Hillary would literally be just as bad or worse than anything he does, and the other Republicans are cucks who don't stand a chance of being elected. Even if trump is lying/a shill, I don't really have a choice in who to vote for.
>>
File: 1451486678839.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1451486678839.png
138 KB, 375x375
>>67078519
Idiot.

We don't care. We want pure, political anarchy.

Imagine the butthurt when Trump takes the Republican nomination from the establishment. Then goes up against the establishment candidate Hillary Clinton.

If Trump wins, the establishment of both parties loses, and they will HAVE to change the way they do business lest they be called out for going against the will of the people, which will incite mass protests and violence.

Trump could be the worst fucking president we've ever had, but god the establishment tears will be amazing.
>>
File: sully.jpg (52 KB, 719x387) Image search: [Google]
sully.jpg
52 KB, 719x387
>>67078519
FAAAAAAAART
>>
>>67079074
Sanders isn't genuine. He's a mass murdering lying fucktard. His good guy shtick is 100% bullshit.

Trump, on the other hand, may actually believe what he is saying. I'm interested in your proof to the contrary.
>>
Once elected :
- If trump fucks us over we will have a revolution
- If trump does what he said he would do, we will have a revolution too

So WIN or WIN. If you vote for him you win even if you lose because the whole world will be against him if he tries something stupid.
>>
>>67080846
Of course I don't have proof that he's lying. I can't read his mind, and maybe he does believe it, but based on his history and the vagueness of his rhetoric, I find that highly unlikely. Maybe he's telling the truth, but the whole thing has all the hallmarks of a sleazy sales pitch, so I think I'm justified in my skepticism.
>>
>>67078519

he's pulling a Colbert
>>
Trump has been saying roughly the same shit for decades
>>
>>67081444
Doesn't matter.
He's literally the only one who actually is putting in some effort into his sales pitch unlike the other ones who are just expecting to get elected through connections and donations alone and just for that, he deserves to win more than the other lazy fucks.
>>
File: test80.png (23 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
test80.png
23 KB, 864x455
We don't want any
>>
>>67079074
>The Pauls weren't
They were still selling us a bill of goods. They were just different ones.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.