[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a white girl who has fucked sandniggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: mfw.png (648 KB, 994x287) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
648 KB, 994x287
Would you date a white girl who has fucked sandniggers?
>>
Would you eat a sandwich that another man rubbed his cock onto?
>>
>>67077716
i married a virgin
>>
>>67077716
No, I'm not down to fuck corpses.
>>
>>67077716
woah Canada is dwindling fast
>>
i don't fuck sheep
>>
No.
>>
>>67077716
>Dating a girl who has fucked anybody
Fucking christ.
>Includes niggers of any type
Double fucking christ.
>>
>>67077978
First post best post.
>>
>>67077716
Literally worse than niggs. Would rather have her fucked a diseased dog
>>
I would! And i would treat her the same way as the sandniggers did. Show her that she cannot run from her mistakes.
>>
>>67077716

Spent 14 months of my life shooting dune coons in Paktika province

I have no desire to woo a woman that wants to have sex with camel fucking welfare leeches

Unless she fucked an oil magnate and I can get some of that dirty oil money
>>
>>67078305
I'm coming to get you
>>
>>67078848
> First
You're one if those what are they called? Oh yeah, retards
>>
>would you date a girl who has fucked..
no.
>>
>>67078728

how's being a virgin?
>>
>>67080661
Post order is a social construct, shitlord.
>>
>>67080823
>Justifying the American Whore
Honestly, what good is having sex with a woman who's had another man's dick in her. Its disgusting and meaningless. There are always a few virgins to pick from. Which is what I did. I'm sick and tired of the "how is being a virgin" argument for anyone who has responsible standards for who they date. Enjoy your used pussy, cuck.
>>
File: Amena6.png (650 KB, 538x537) Image search: [Google]
Amena6.png
650 KB, 538x537
>>67077716
No but I would fuck a sandnigger.

>Inb4 h-hypocrite

Fuck off land whales.
>>
Every day there is a thread about white girls fucking blacks

Why posting it every day Epstein?
>>
>>67085042
This one is about arabs though
>>
Would you date a white girl who has dated a sandnigger but hasnt had sex?
>>
Would you date a German or Scandinavian girl*****
>>
>>67081650
There are no women on here. I doubt you can fuck a female sandnigger.
>>
>>67085623
Wut
>>
>>67080583
you won't do shit
>>
>>67085637
I never have(None live anywhere near me) but I used to get lewds from a Paki that lived in Bongistan.
>>
>>67077716
IS THAT JOEY FUCKING SALADS?
>>
Sure, I'd never know, I don't listen to shit about past boyfriends or whatever.

Although I also don't really "date". I go do whatever I want to do, and women come with me.

I can't even imagine putting up with stupid conversations like about who else a girl has fucked. At the very least I'd make fun of her for being so fucking stupid that she thought it was a great topic of conversation.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.